Why Niggers Need To Go Back

My gf went out with her brother to cash a few lottery tickets a little earlier today. They went to a nearby gas station here in good old Cincinnati and here's how it went down.

>Gf who is 5'8 and 115lbs and her brother go up to gas station
>Sand nigger working the register notices the barcodes on tickets are not scratched and starts bitching at them with his impossible to understand thick sand nigger accent
>He finishes bitching, ignores them and has the next customer come up, some prison tatoo covered oversided bald nigger.
>Girlfriend calls the clerk an asshole and her brother say fuck you I'm never coming back here
>Nigger turns around acting like she called him an asshole instead of the sandnigger, calls her a dumb bitch and spits in her hair after she told him she wasn't talking to him
>Within seconds of it hitting her she sends on right back dead center in the niggers face
>Nigger grabs this 15 yo looking girl by the throat, pushes her out through the door and punches her in the mouth in the middle of the lot and she hits the pavement
>Almost everyone there, other black people included hop out their cars
>Her brother comes out after them just in times to see the nigger book it on foot out of there.
>Her brother helped her up and got out of there because he has warrents
>Shows up back her with blood pouring from her mouth and nose, a fucked up elbow, and a few scrapes and bruises.

It took every ounce of self control I had to not go back up there to hunt that nigger and fuck the sand niggers day up. People wonder why niggers are hated so fucking much and why shit like the KKK still exists and this is why. This motherfucker started shit with a twig of a girl, a complete stranger to him, then physically assaulted her in public. I can't comprehend how these people are thought of as civilized human beings. Of course not all blacks are like that but the ones that are either need a fucking cage to live in or a one way ticket back to Africa.

On mobile so had to fast grab a Pepe. It figures I get one from tumblr.

Well whats stopping you from hunting

You write like a nigger.

This greentext made very little sense. I'm sure I could make out what you were trying to say with another read, but you arent worth it.

>Mfw Cincinnati
>Mfw my hometown is in trouble but I'm too far away from it to do anything about it
>Mfw I'm coming home soon
Where in Cincinnati did this happen?

>america
>sandniggers
what

Avoid the groid. If i wan't see monkeys i go to the zoo. It is entiarly predictable, that proto humans will lose self control at some point. Search for places where they aren't. And get involved in politics to get them back into the jungle.

Nothing other than a warrent on them both so can't go to police and its a big city. Also she talked me down.

Coward. Had you any honor that nigger would be dead.

Mitchell ave north avondale.

A warrent on both your gf and her brother?

Gas them both

If I went with her he wouldve been. She was blocking the door from me going out there.

It's the adrenaline. Hard to concentrate.

By St. Bernard?

Buy her a gun you faggot. Your sister deserved what she got for not having a weapon on her.

Her and her brother for bullshit. They had to get out of there quick.

So watcha gonna do about it fag? :^)

The US is probably 5% sandnog now, or more.

Concealed/open carry isn't legal everywhere in the US. In some places you have to keep it at home.

Why do they have warrants?

This is her for the size relation. This nigger was at least 30 at 6'2 and 250ish lbs from what I was told.

not even his sister, his girlfriend.

Unless his girlfriend is his sister, then that makes the thing a whole new level of tragic.

You reap what you sow. It's too late to go back now burgers. Nigs are yours to enjoy forever.

Ah you also shouldn't lose it because of that nig nog, trust me, by this date next year, he is likley shot by rival Gang, police or zimmerman, if not he is searving his schlolarship at nigger universtiy.

>warrant out
Sounds like this story has more than one nigger, friend

>smokes AND has a warrant

no

>5'8 girl

Deserved it, lanklet genocide when?

Depends on where you are. Godtier az allows oc and cc with no permits or nonsense.

Wtf why

She has one because her dope fiend aunt had shit on her in her own car and hid it under the passenger seat. They got pulled over in NKY and the cops pinned it on her even though it wasn't even hers or her car. Her brother got busted for underage drinking a few years ago and the judge was threatening to hit him with the book so he never went back to court.

>living in Chimpcinnati
That is your fist mistake. White flight exist for a good reason user and isnt just some meme to dismiss.
>relaxing around blacks
Second mistake. While you are working on building up capital to move to a habitable area free of the groid infestation you should never relax around blacks.

I live on Ohio Ave too. About to get married in April; everyday I fear one of these pavement apes is going to strike my fiancé. Let's meet up for some coffee.

(419) 250-0619

From Toledo

My Name is Larry

>brother has warrants

>OP can't spell "warrants" correctly

You're no better.

Around blacks
Never relax
Take out your gun
And make them run
Shoot every single black
Make them suffer so they'll never come back.

You just made a big mistake

That's a comforting thought. I wouldn't doubt he'd at least be back in his cage by then.

>ohio
>scratch offs
>ohio
Kek who let the white trash post?

Is Cincinnati a good place to live? I saw some affordable real estate there. Now is jobs over there?

You might as well be niggers desu.

you gone done and fucked up there boy

Can you open carry in Ohio? Never thought I'd need to but after this shit I wouldn't think twice about it.

Cuck.

kek, didn't notice my mistake.

I think Cincinnati PD shot the wrong gorilla this year.
>Dicks out

I don't have one. Never had law troubles. She got fucked over on hers.

>gf
>15 yo

rare

>not taking cold as fuck showers everyday to prepare your body to handle shock and stress
its like you want to be a bitch

>lotto tickets
>lives in ghetto with niggers everywhere
>warrants
>spelling errors

you're white trash.

sincerely, master-white anti-trash guy

?

>Raging around darkies and expecting everyone to be reasonable about it

Deserved it tbqph familam. Her brother should have been the first person to hit her.

If it's legal here it's a done deal. Biggest fucking hand cannon I can find and have legally.

Your bitch should learn her place. Sounds like she got a good lesson

>Lithuania in charge of reading comprehension

Also
>too poor to own a gun
>too poor to own a smartphone to check your tickets
>having a gf that smokes and is fat
>have a girlfriend that smokes

The man your gf is fucking on the side hit her and she blamed a "random nigger."

There was no nigger.

you and your girlfriend sound like white trash.

Just so you know its a felony to give a gun to somebody with warrants

She called a sandnigger gas station clerk an asshole just before trying to leave mate. Not like they flipped their shit over a mudslimes not taking tickets for stupid ass reasons.

That I know. Weapons under disability. But I don't have any myself.

Sad, they are the real niggers. Deal with your shit.

Pussy. A nigger beat up your girl and spat on her like she was one of his whores and you are not going to do anything about it?

S-self control. No you are a coward. You could probably get away with beating that nigger

Im in cicny, what conveniece store is this? I want to see the sandman invasion firsthand

t. guy that never had a girlfriend

It's a sunocco on Mitchell ave just off 75.

Some places we get Syrians and others coming in.

I know where I live petitioned to start accepting Syrian refugees but lucky the actual voting base turned them down. The people who cared just kept protesting and avoiding the polls.

You can still carry a knife which is better than having nothing. I carry a knife on me everywhere i go just in case. It saved me on France when a nigger grabbed me and i cut his hand then punched him in the face when he was shocked.

I've got my bachelors in nursing so I feel that excludes me from that category.

How so?

your family sounds like trash desu

your sister is a gutter slut

It does not, because you decided to go the soft route in nursing instead of Doctor. Ergo white trash.

Stfu nog.

>smokes
>plays lotto
>lives in neighborhood with niggers
>can't clean her room
>can't control themselves in public
>warrants

Your family is disgusting.
I bet you scumbags live in a double wide.

Not my sister mate. Girlfriend. Perceive it how you will but if a sandnigger came to your town and treated you like dogshit i bet you wouldn't take it.

Not everyone can become a doctor. Doctors are always above average intelligence of the race so as an average man you will either fail or struggle too much

I don't live with her and that's her friend house.

And yet you are taking the fact that some nog beat your girlfriend.

Pussy. You have to knee the nigger in the back, pull down his shirt to cover his face then knee him in the face

I do dislike her family however. Your right on that note.

>>Almost everyone there, other black people included hop out their cars
>>Her brother comes out after them just in times to see the nigger book it on foot out of there.
>>Her brother helped her up and got out of there because he has warrents
>>Shows up back her with blood pouring from her mouth and nose, a fucked up elbow, and a few scrapes and bruises.
Learn English you spic.

I wasn't there or I gladly would of. As soon as I was told I was ready to go right the fuck up there and stomp someone. I had so much adrenaline pumping I couldn't even type the post straight.

Lets post shit reviews about the sunoco. Im sick of the sandmen talking down to us. Fucking push them out economically. Boycott their asses

How much do you get for beating a nigger if they catch you? You should just carry a baton like item around and smack the nigger if you see him.

God damn this pisses me the fuck off, this is why we need to kill off these fucking nignogs. Niggers are good for nothing except killing off western civilization.

white nigress detected.
Wouldn't mate with/10

I'm white as I said. See the post under yours as to why it's shitily typed.

She browses Sup Forums as much as I do and Hates niggers just as much.

Probably a pat on the back and a thumbs up. CPD doesn't take shit from nigs.

disgusting white trash deserved the beating desu

Do it then. Have your revenge it will make you a man.

>Poland siding with niggers.
Why does this not suprise me?

What's the best way to find a nigger in a city full of them? My best idea was to look through this counties jail inmates but that could take a whole week before he shows up back in there.

9 on your side here. May I have a interview

Its Chimpinatti there were probably niggers waiting for OP to do anything so they could jump him.

He has to be lighting fast. Stalk his prey, run up to him one whack and a kick to his head then either make a run for it to less populated areas or walk it off slowly not raising suspicion

Top kek no it isn't. It's around 1% maybe. The dude at the counter was probably a Sikh but Americans are dumb and can't tell the difference.

You sound like white trash.

I noticed you said "go up to" the gas station as opposed to "stopped at" the gas station. So the person you encountered sounds like typical clientele, i.e. you live in a shitty, low-income area. Why do you live so close to niggers, poorfag? They have an IQ of 85, you should be able to isolate yourself from them by getting a high-paying job with your superior intellect.

>>Girlfriend calls the clerk an asshole and her brother say fuck you I'm never coming back here
Trashy behavior.

Cincinatti sounds like ass and not just because of niggers from the sound of it.

Probably waiting to see if her brother did. I would doubt the niggers around here would back up one of their own who just socked a small white girl in the mouth. Uncivilized ape fucks and dope deals, the whole lot of them.

>Toledo

Is that what theyre calling the CIA now?

I don't live out here she does with her parents. I live a good 30mins out of the city in a white suburb. As to saying go up to rather than stopped at, stopped at implies they were already out doing shit, not that they left with only the purpose to go to a gas station and back.

On the other hand I think about 6 niggers were killed by Cincy police this year.