Who is this guy in the x-men animted series opening?

i used to know his name but i forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Topolov_(Earth-92131)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Magneto.

The one between Pyro and Thunderbird? Because I'm not even an X-Men fan, and I can name everyone else in that picture.

oops yeah thats who i meant. little pinkish guy.

As far as I can tell from the internet that's supposed to be The Gargoyle, who is a Hulk villain

>Thunderbird
Time for Um, actually

That's Warpath, Thunderbird's little brother.

If you're gonna be pedantic about it, Warpath used the name "Thunderbird" too.

Alpha, was scrapped after they made the opening sequence

Just read up that X-men and Spider-man TAS are in the same universe Earth-92131. But apparently The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man TAS and The Fantastic Four are from Earth-534834. Finally Silver Surfer TAS is Earth-634962.
Guess growing up I always thought the Marvel 90s cartoons were from the same earth. Cause didn't War Machine and Iron Man appear for an episode in Spider-man, using the same armor from their cartoon? Same with War Machine's armor in X-men?

so..is Warpath evil?

wasn't Sabertooth(and to a lesser extent Juggernaut) pretty much the only one shown there besides Magneto to show up more than like once or twice?

For a little while he was because he blamed the X-Men for his father's death.

This is the correct answer.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Topolov_(Earth-92131)

Deadpool 3 is gone be about the X-Force

Mystique and Avalanche

Mystique showed up a lot

Pyro and Avalanche (along with Blob) showed up a handful of times

Have there been any What-Ifs about Thunderbird surviving? I feel like there was missed potential in the dynamic that was being set up between him and Wolverine.

What kind of dynamic are you talking about, user?

Sabretooth looks like a body building woman

I literally can't remember ever seeing Pyro or Avalanche, and I only recall Mystique showing up like twice

When I was a kid and didn't know shit about the X-Men other than the Genesis game, I saw Sabretooth and thought he WAS a drag queen, a gay, or a woman man....just something along those lines that I didn't even understand at that age, I just thought he/she was some kind of "queer"

The dynamic in pic related, where Thunderbird saw Wolverine as a rival to surpass. Could have made for some interesting interactions and stories.

They were broad-strokes in the same universe but i'm not shocked they were in slightly different ones
>the same armor from their cartoon
that's a negative my good chum. quite different
>war machine in x-men
i don't remember that

oh wow i looked him up
he looks.. fabulous

the seemingly bare thighs and the big fur boa .. those massive pecs.. I can see it, honestly.

It amazes me how many Marvel characters had cameos in that show. Back before every company owned a different character and wouldn't let anyone else use them.

That's the Juggernaut, bitch.

Pyro and Avalanche were Mystique's goons who showed up on Muir Island when Rogue wanted to get the mutant cure, during the assassination attempt on Senator Kelly which Bishop tried to stop, and flashbacks to Rogue's time in the Brotherhood

Mystique showed up a few other times without them, like when Apocalypse turned Angel into Archangel, or in the present when Rogue was fighting Ms. Marvel's psyche, when Nightcrawler was looking for his mother, when we found out Graydon Creed was her son, and in the final arc against Apocalypse when she teamed up with Magneto to take him down from the inside

Not to my knowledge.

There's been a handful of stories expanding on his brief time with the team, plus a Chaos War tie-in where he lead some other dead X-Men, but that's pretty much it.

There was that Exiles Thunderbird who survived and ended up going through Apocalypse's Horseman process, rejecting Pocky lips and rejoining the X-men. He was aight and fucked Nocturne