This was fucking great

This was fucking great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwSWRdbSQK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some bits of it were really good, but as a whole it was far from great.

I enjoyed it a lot too. It wasnt what i was expecting.

I actually really liked it, especially the camp scene when you see just how far everyone has fallen

Think of all the shitty blockbusters the past 4 years that were given "great" reviews/ratings. This is better than them all.

what i got was far from what i expected
i enjoyed it
it reminded me of that jack the giant killer movie which i thought would be shit but was a lot of fun

It had it's moments, but some stuff, particularly the drama, was cringe material.

It was phenomenal, I saw it in theatres and had a breakdown. FINALLY our story was told.

Incest is gonna be fun. I'd creampie my mom so hard if she looked like jennifer connely.

That's the thing, I saw all of Aronosfky's films and this felt a little too different than what he usually makes.

As a christ fag I had to continually ask why? as a normal chad this shit was a solid 8/10

ONLY PLEBS DIDNT LIKE NOAH

EMMA WATSON IS FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERYTHING THOUGH GOOD GOD

It was great but Emma Watson is the worst actress ever

Unironically kino. Maybe the only good Emma Watson film.

Crap.

Aronofsky's weakest work by far.

How many biblical films did aronofsky make again?
Could you plebs meme harder? She is a good actress and better than Connelly in this film. God damn she and Crowe were the best.
Emma Watson has over 10 good films. Her only bad one is regression and its honestly not that bad.

Pleb.

I'll admit this was his first direct biblical film, but you know that The Fountain and Pi are riddled with jewish symbolism and influences.

Hell, the story from The Fountain began with the premise that after the fall of Adam God moved the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden and set a seraph with a flaming sword as its guardian.
That afterwards he mashed this story together with mayan stories of creation and rebirth is besides the point.

Aronofsky is a hack

this was fucking great
youtu.be/OwSWRdbSQK0

I gotchu. Pi was rated R? Was The Fountain as well? Its his biggest budget filmwise ever, also grossed the most.