Why did this got so bad after the biker gang?

why did this got so bad after the biker gang?

all this mysterious stuff wasnt talked about again and is just went flat out boring. Did they change the writer or something?

pretty disappointing

they're both ugly. the show is awful.

wtf are you trying to say?

>all this mysterious stuff wasnt talked about again
what stuff are you referring to?

Pleb containment thread?

>why did this got so bad
Fuck off reddit nigger.

what was going on with the "birdtraps" and the cult?

its so badly made, and how they found the scarred guy is just funny "oh they painted the house green" yeah that must lead to the murder after 15 years. There are so many mistakes in true detective. The first 3 episodes were fun to watch but the rest was just badly written

It was never about the fucking case retard it was about the character development of the two detective dudes wtf did you expect fucking Cthulhu to be the end boss? Retard

>not liking awful show is pleb

idiot (You)

lmao. you BTFO that faggot

>it was never about case it was about character development

soapie fangirl detected

and you know what, the character development is awful too, the way rust was handled is so bad. He went from clever to a complete retard.

>being a drooling cock smoking faggot
>you
pick 2
jajajajajaja

It wasn't about sensationalising everything. I could explain it, but a little searching would yield results that are far more coherent than whatever I could write.

Really, though, I honestly don't think the show is for you. I'm not joking or anything, I just mean this is a show made for people who enjoy slow, character focused stories that aren't necessarily very eventful. That's a pretty small audience, really.

>character development

Those are code words for chick show type writing where plot is not important and the focus is on character's feelings and relationships and other stuff girls like to watch.

>unable to refute truth show is awful

juvenile idiot (You)

no there a just so many logical mistakes. Even if the show was about the characters development. It just wasnt that good. Its overrated. How can they develop if the case was just solved because they looked at an old pic of an green house again. This makes the characters look not real

Write a better ending then.

plot was crap
rusty's character was a fucking joke

everything else was extremely enjoyable though
PS TD2>TD1

>TD2>TD1

the characters were much more believable and the plot was classic but solid, it was a good thriller TV series

TD1 is almost unwatchable if you're not into philosophical garbage

Paul revere warned that the British were coming mass panic and hysteria. Weoll Ray the British are fucking here and they forgot the potato salad. Casper knew this

>philosophical garbage

must be hard to be an illiterate gringo

jokes on you I can't read for all I know you asked me out

dude what?
this is all explained in the show. If you couldn't piece it together when watching it you might be retarded.

explain

>completely convoluted bullshit with endless story lines that are irrelevant and the actual story doesn't come to light until the last like two episodes
>a city that is home to nobody but mumbling drunks
>so many stupid/unlikable characters and they just kill everyone anyway and none of it has any weight or meaning
>T W O movie length episodes the self indulgent pricks

lol knew it you cant explain it

you are probably retarded

thanks for confirming that this show is awful

>>completely convoluted bullshit with endless story lines that are irrelevant and the actual story doesn't come to light until the last like two episodes
It's a noir. Which storylines are irrelevant? Are you seriously complaining that you weren't spoon-fed everything from the start? Things coming together later on is not a valid criticism.
>>a city that is home to nobody but mumbling drunks
Well that's obviously not true. Not to mention the series took inspiration from a real city.
>>so many stupid/unlikable characters and they just kill everyone anyway and none of it has any weight or meaning
It was a Greek tragedy- what do you expect? Characters don't have to be likeable - the characters we got were interesting, and entertaining to watch. I don't know how you could not have felt anything for the deaths (especially Frank's and Velcoro's). No meaning? All the characters died due to situations they got themselves into - hence the tragedy.
>>T W O movie length episodes the self indulgent pricks
Who'd have thought a show with 4 main characters would require a bit more time?

Yeah after the fifth episode it became just a bunch of empty twists and turns and constant "let's have a beer" exposition dialogues where you end up not even caring who the killer is anymore.