Why do Trump supporters refuse to accept the fact that their candidate is losing badly and instead accuse anyone that...

Why do Trump supporters refuse to accept the fact that their candidate is losing badly and instead accuse anyone that points this fact out of being a shill?

because he's currently tied or leading in the polls that are skewed against him, because literally -NOBODY- supports Hillary, and because there is a huge outspoken voterbase for trump. i literally have not met a single person who is voting hillary but I've seen more shows of support for trump IRL than I own food for my nugget.

Surely Hillary has attracted a large but silent voter base, considering she won the primary handily against a populist grassroot movement?

The latest polls have him tied or up. Get mad about it, commie.

Here's a question for you: Why do you globalist cocksuckers believe that turnout for Hillary is going to be the same as Obama's turnout? That's what the polls have built into them, you know. "Likely voters" means people that voted in the last election.

Good luck with that.

>commie
please

One of the few things she didn't lie about....

She had to cheat to beat that old faggot

There is zero proof that happened, friend. Sanders himself admitted as much.

Prove that it didn't happen, then.

yeah just a few emails but no proof right

>considering she won the primary handily against a populist grassroot movement?

With the help of the DNC.

Nevermind that Democrat numbers went down despite Bernie drawing in new blood, or that a substantial % of Bernie supporters hate Hillary as much as they hate Trump.

>the head of the DNC resigned for no reason

Losing polls.
Losing election
Pick one

You can't prove a negative. It's as asinine as saying "prove Trump didn't donate to mabla."

Its a bit hilarious but I can understand their pain (we got a presidential vote in October).

The flopping however bothers me. When trump was leading everyone posted the polls but suddenly they're skewed when Hillary leads.

They're skewed whether Hillary leads or not.

That's a stance I can respect

fuck you cuck

People will respond to this thread until it hits about 290 replies, keeping it on the front page of Sup Forums because they think OP isn't trolling and other people on this site will find their contributions important and smart.

>Prove this glass isn't empty

i can't until I see the glass.