Which one of you faggots was this?

Which one of you faggots was this?

ayy
10/10

Saw this on k a few days ago.

Minarchy =/= Ancap

And you know it

Yeah, thank God Ancap has an administrated force to make sure that stuff doesn't happen. Oh wait.

snek has been a normie meme for a while now

Monarchy =/= Minarchy

What the fuck my man.

Why do americans do shit like this? I imagine if you ever have to shoot someone having jokey or aggressive weapon paraphernalia isn't going to help in court. Make everything as plain as possible, don't put skulls and crossbones over everything or libertarian memes.

For the lulz I guess

I think you're getting triggered.

or, we could do whatever the fuck we want

>in court

implying we need to go to court after shooting someone. This is the land of the free after all.

since shooting someone isnt inherently illegal here, we dont go to court afterwards

Calm down lad. Why are you so bloody angry mate?

Because it's funny.

>Your honor, he saw my holster
>Don't step on Snek
>He stepped right on it, your honor
And like that I'm free

Because they live in a sane country where shooting in self-defence won't drop you in a kangaroo trial where the jury are looking for any excuse to fuck you over. Did you even consider that?

This thread needs more of these

>Boston hat
>semi auto handgun
>Massachusetts

Reported to the State Police, semi autos are illegal in the commonwealth and we will not tolerate patriots exercising their rights in the "spirit of America"

(You)

>not understanding freedom
>british

no surprises here. we're tired of your stodgy authoritarianism, dad. please fuck off.

best one coming thru

This one is so minimalist it would make Steve Jerbs proud.

He's probably never going to have to draw from that holster in a self defense situation, and if he does, there's no guarantee he'll end up shooting someone
Some people like fun stuff

i like it

This one is better.

fug! breddy gud

it good, but not as good in my imo

>in my imo
in my in my opinion?

Even more minimalist. This flag looks like a terminal now.

this is autistic

I want this on my license plate

owning a firearm is part of our culture, so (in this case) it degrades itself. It doesn't take away from the seriousness, only the outlandishness of owning a firearm.

This entire thread is.

There's been cases where the shoot could have been okay but because of the shooters background/how he carried himself there were unnecessary hangups.

That guy has a very good point

Someone post the Costanza gun

Best snek

i still like the "THATS MY PURSE I DONT KNOW YOU"

5/5 bretty good

Your entire existence is.

Pulled this from Sup Forums a year ago.

heres your (you)

Would you want to be shoot by a guy with snek holster? Would you want to survive that and for the rest of your life be known as this guy who got shot by a snek? This would be the only thing that people would remember about you. Your legacy for the next generations. A guy who steps on sneks.