Real change starts in 30 minutes

The Humanity Party claims they can solve poverty by issuing everyone cards to purchase basic necessities of life (food, shelter, clothing, health care and education). It can be financed and funded by the world bank and IMF. Inflation can be avoided.

Do you have an argument against this? Can you find a flaw in this plan that could make it effectively not work? Get a chance to win $100,000 dollars GUARANTEED.

At 6 PM EST, call 3195276231 and press 1 to enter the queue.

Here's a link to the radio cast:

blogtalkradio.com/thehumanityparty/2016/09/04/09-04-16-the-humanity-party-radio-talk-show-thumpvote-anonymous-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only summarized the plan. Here's the text of the challenge:

THumP® will pay $100,000.00 U.S. dollars (guaranteed) to any person upon earth who can logically and clearly challenge the following solution to the world’s overpopulation and poverty problems.
In order to claim the prize, one must first call into THumP®’s BlogTalkRadio Show, Sunday’s at 6 p.m. (U.S. EST), and schedule a date for a recorded, public broadcast. Anyone can challenge the Voice of Anonymous™ and explain why the following cannot work. Keep in mind, it is easy to argue that the solution won’t work, because not enough people will support it; but this does not mean it wouldn’t work if enough people did.
(NOTE: The following explanation does not include the implementation of worldwide legal restrictions on inflation enforced by a powerful international anti-inflation law, so don’t try to use an increase in inflation as an excuse why this plan will not work. The following is an excerpt from the rough draft of THumP®’s book, THE WAY TO WORLD PEACE—The Political Platform of the World Humanity Party®—Anonymous)

How to solve the world’s overpopulation problem and end poverty.

The earth is far from being overpopulated. There are small parts of it (we call cities and their suburbs) that are very crowded and very overpopulated. But as a whole, there is more than plenty of room to accommodate many, many more humans. One can travel many hours in any of the countries of the world without running into crowds of people, or even any people for that matter. The problem of overpopulation comes from the need of a person to have the basic necessities of life that can only be purchased with money. Money, along with its production, management, distribution, and economic application, is primarily concentrated in the cities of the world. In order to live, people have to go to where the money is. Humans congregate in the major cities of the world in search of employment to provide them with the money that they need to purchase the basic necessities of life.

Whereas, all the money is concentrated in the cities, the main resources that create the goods for which money is exchanged exist in sparsely populated rural areas. As a city’s population increases, because of the necessity to buy and sell to support the lives of the people living there, the value of the materials from the rural areas of earth become more and more dependent on getting into the cities. Rural products and materials are not very profitable to the rural population, if rural residents don’t have enough money to purchase them. But what if the people in the rural areas of the world had all the money, or at least had enough to buy all the basic necessities of life they needed? Is it logical to assume that a person would move away from a peaceful rural setting into a crowded city by choice?

The strongest world governments are always found in the major cities of the world, where all the money is. When the governments need to print more money, they do so to provide the means of exchange for the goods and services of the cities in which they exist and hold power. The more people who migrate to the cities, the more money that is needed to accommodate the goods and services provided for them.

Look at it this way:
Consider a city that has 100 dollars that is spread among its inhabitants, not necessarily equally, because there will always be rich and poor when money is the value that is placed on human trade interactions and the greater the portion of the 100 dollars one has, the higher the respect. When a person migrates to the city, that person usually doesn’t have any money. That’s why the person is coming to the city in the first place: to get some of the money found there. But there’s only 100 dollars available, so who is going to give up their part of the 100 dollars to help the poor immigrants?

Well, the rich people, who run the government, have the authority to issue more money, but only according to their own needs and in support of their ability to continue to govern and control the people. If a lot of people come in search of a part of the 100 dollars, and there is no increase in the money supply, there’s going to be a lot different ways to get a part of the 100 dollars. These ways usually end in criminal activity or protests and revolution. So governments do all that they can, legally (because when a government does something it becomes legal), to ensure that they can continue to control the people.

Governments do, they must, and they always will, issue new money to provide for the needs of their citizens. Modern governments have learned that this is the ONLY way to control the masses. It was the Great Roman Empire’s lack of regulation in issuing coinage, and its inability to control inflation, that eventually led to its demise. Things have changed quite a bit since the end of the Great Roman Empire. Even then, however, the areas of the earth that became the major cities of commerce and power controlled all the money and forced people to migrate to these cities in search of the basic necessities of life. And the more the Roman Empire extended its borders, the more control it took of the rural resources, which it exploited and sent to the major cities that supported its government.

There would be no overpopulation of any area of the earth, IF the people were able to continue to live and provide for their basic necessities anywhere they chose to reside. With modern technology, some of the greatest consumer-based cities in the world exist where no life before could have ever existed. Dubai of the United Arab Emirates and Las Vegas, Nevada of the United States are modern examples of the ability of humans to live anywhere upon earth with tremendous prosperity and abundance.

If every human being were issued a THumP® Human Welfare Card (a credit/debit card that allows a person to purchase the basic necessities of life, food, clothing, shelter, health/mental care, and education from any source of their choice, found anywhere in the world), there would be no part of Earth, where humans congregate together, that would experience economic turmoil. Humans would choose the area of the earth where they wanted to live and be supported therein.

kill yourselves

If the people in the rural areas have access to money, then the goods and services that they demand will come to them, spreading out the world’s population proportionately to the needs of the people no matter in what area of the earth they live. If a wealthy contractor knew that the people living in rural Kenya had money for homes, for example, that contractor would set up shop and provide them with homes. But new money must be created and provided to the people of Kenya.

This is a simple and logical, and unchallengeable solution, not only to the world’s overpopulation problem, but to end worldwide poverty. But what keeps seemingly logical people from accepting and implementing this simple solution? The easy answer is: their ignorance of how money is created, managed, and supported by their governments. The more complex answer is in how they were reared and educated by their parents.

“Money doesn’t grow on trees! Nothing is free in this world. Nobody gets a free ride in life. You have to work for what you get!” are typical statements by which modern parents brainwash their children. Thus inculcated from childhood, as adults they simply can’t perceive any solution outside of these ridiculous and ignorant statements. Adults accept what their parents taught them and fight any new idea that counters what they were taught.

The fact is, money DOES grows on trees, at least for those who have planted their money in investment orchards where one doesn’t have to be present nor provide labor in order for the money to grow in abundance. This is how the wealthy get wealthy and remain wealthy. And … there’s a lot of free money in the world, but it usually goes to help keep the wealthy, wealthy by bailing out the companies that tend their financial orchards. The American Dream implies that one can eventually retire from work and still have all their needs and wants provided for.

What our parents taught is not the real truth. And until we can accept the fact that are parents’ ignorance is responsible for the problems we face in the world today, there will continue to be natural resistance to the simple solutions that can change our world overnight. … (end of excerpt)

THumP® has issued the challenge. We challenge ANYONE, anywhere in the world, to challenge our plan to end worldwide poverty. Good luck!

Oy vey, a star of david!

AND PLEASE. If you think you really have an argument, CALL IN instead of posting it on here. Stop being such cop outs.

They demand that people support them by casting a protest vote.

Jesus fuck they could have asked for support any other way. Fucking vote splitting faggots. They must think people retarded. WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

>they could have asked for support any other way

There are no other parties who have a platform anything near like the Humanity Party. IMO, the party doesn't matter as much as the platform itself. This plan is excellent.

> It can be financed and funded by the world bank and IMF. Inflation can be avoided.

> increase the supply of money.
> Inflation can be avoided.

No. It can't. Hungary and Zimbabwe have proven this.

Every communist country that tried to provide basic income has failed and created more poverty not less.

Where is my $100,000?

bumping for shenanigans

If you can expound on Hungary and Zimbabwe, you should call in.

>the party doesn't matter as much as the platform itself
Their platform might have been great, but they demand that people throw away their vote instead of voting in their best interest taking into consideration the reality of FPTP systems. Therefore they are pro-establishment shills in disguise. I would NEVER support them.

Respect. If you do believe in this platform, promote it in any way you can. Run as a Humanity Party candidate in Canada, even.

More commies with absolutely no understanding of economics trying to pretend that they're reasonable, educated people.

Nobody will ever win that prize, because nothing is ever good enough for you faggots.

>my specific form of communism will work, promise!
>slaughters millions internally

>shitty third would countries have proven this

Let me summarize OP so no one has to wade through that shit
>PROVE ME WRONG, FAGGOT
>NOT AN ARGUMENT LOLOLOLOL
>COP OUT

>this plan is aimed at shitty third world countries
>whaaa why do you focus on them

If you aren't aware of the two most extreme examples of inflation, and you are making the claim that 'inflation can be controlled' then you should kill yourself.

Seriously. If you implement these policies, millions of people will die. Better that you should die than then innocent people whose lives you want to destroy.

Don't be so dramatic. Call in!

If the US subsidized a "shitty third world country" and gave the citizens cards, do you not think that STWC's economy would improve?

Already been tried and it failed. Inflation WILL happen as a result of this, its inevitable.

Someone found the secret agenda without realizing it.

>Already been tried and it failed

This shows that you have not even researched the constitution or platform. No other country in history has had a plan like this. Stop comparing apples to oranges.

oh look, another marxist plot. How original.

step one, make necessities 'free'

Step two, necessities suddenly become scarce

step three, mass starvation and death.

>apples to oranges

sorry, more like apples to eggplants.

So they want slave labor? Not very progressive of them. Same old KKK democrats wanting work for free.

>Step two, necessities suddenly become scarce

...if you pay them... they will produce.

the fuck is this sci fi shit, anonijews? Hahah.

why the fuck would we give shitty third world countries more than we already do?

No. I'm not giving this retarded idea attention outside of pol where everyone already knows how retarded you are.

>guaranteeing positive rights
Kill yourself, statist scum.

the way we currently subsidize these countries is shit.

Nignogs and other 3rd world shitskins will readily squander everything, rendering this (((initiative))) moot

>useful idiots for globalists
>jewish controlled opposition

What stops me and the rest of the country from being a worthless leech who does nothing but take free shit?

Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

>...if you pay them... they will produce.
Pay who?
Who's going to produce? And what for?
You get everything for free, why would you do ANYTHING?

The US, a country that has an economy that even after being propped up by the Saudis for fuck knows how long is still somehow on a knife edge, will somehow get the funds together to be able to fund a third world country and all of its inhabitants. The sudden influx of money into the third world country will totally not devalue its own currency and create hyperinflation, because some group of hippies just puled a load of bullshit from their arse and said so. Meanwhile, the farmers either become overworked because of the sudden new demand for food (whereas before, people wouldn't have been able to eat so much because they couldn't afford to), or America starts exporting food to this country in order for it to be purchased with American money; this creates hyperinflation, and destroys native agriculture (which, let's face it, is pretty much the only thing that a lot of these countries even have). This kills the country.

You're a bit thick, m8.

>Why doesn't the US just print more money
The post

>Produce tomato in my garden
>Create a company that sell those tomato
>I can sell those tomato for any amount and people can buy them with their THumP card
>Buy my own tomato at 1 million dollar a piece from my company since THumP allow me to do so
>Instant millionaire everywhere in the world
>no inflation
And this is how you know the idea is retarded.

>"Theres more water on earth than one human could spend in a million life times"

ahahahha this incognito nigger just said that.

Are (((you))) LARPing?

The IMF has a track record of FUCKING UP countries' economies.

> IMF goes in
> gives massive loans for infrastructure projects
> convinces farmers to make crops for export
> IMF claims victory and leaves
> Top Government officials launder the money overseas through corruption
> Farmers find they can't export the food at a profit
> massive starvation
> massive economic collapse
> elites leave with the money they laundered
> megadeaths and a lost decade

...and you want to do this for the ENTIRE WORLD?!?!?!???

You FUCKING ASSHOLE. If you do this, it will kick off the next world war, and your rich overlords will die like the dogs they are.

I like your inquiries! I encourage you to call in and ask these pointed questions. The show is now airing LIVE

call 3195276231 and press 1 to enter the queue

Prob would prefer trial by jury rather than free government housing....

YOU'RE SO FUCKING DENSE TAKE AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LEVEL CLASS ON ECONOMICS

LOOOL IF PEOPLE ARE STARVING WHY DONT WE JUST PRINT MONEY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This

So the new idea is to enslave farmers? Neat! Serfhood 2016!

>Doing a fucking international call for a retarded prize that doesn't even exist
You might as well shoot yourself

YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.
YOU FOOL.
> YOU FOOL.

>Wants to work with world bank and IMF

Controlled dissent

I wonder who it is that wants to work with the existing order?

it worked during the Great Depression.

>Cotrol inflation by international law
Loool
They dont realise inflation is not something a government sets?

>I encourage you to call in
Fuck off you're not getting my phone number.

No amount of arguments will work with you assburgers, everything I'd say would be simply disregarded, you're just communists that rebranded themselves, won't ever listen to an argument why communism doesn't work, it's always "wasn't tried!" or "not real communism!"

>Get a chance to win $100,000 dollars GUARANTEED.

That's not chump change, I wonder which of the (((top 1%))) is financing this SJW poz.

To what wing this dudes belong actually? I think that they're so far right that really left, according to horseshoe theory.

>we should kill all the niggers and jews

I'll wager a dollar his name begins with a S

high-tech commies

that was me lmao

way to go, jackass.

>turn on the show for giggles
>right as it comes on, some (likely fat) autist using that awful voice distortion Anonymous™ uses to sound l33t XDDDD announces they will be playing "our favorite song"
>"imagine" by King of the hippies comes on

I now understand Carl's levels of incredulity.

The holy trips Kek is pleased with your work

This isn't a permanent solution. The only permanent way to end poverty is to end government corruption and fix broken government so that markets can work.

kek check.

What does this mean?

>self driving car shilling

He's now shilling for AI cars in between massive bouts of static and disruption.

"Can you imagine? You don't even have to think! There's no free willed human being to crash into you and hurt you. "

Jesus.

i believe the caller brought it up.

You read my mind Polebro.

This clown doesn't understand very basic constitutional concepts. This is pure cringe.

They want to trash your constitution in favor or some globalist pile of shit.

Yeah, those rights aren't inalienable. If they were, millions of niggers wouldn't starve, naked in the street every year.

The very premise is flawed in a very obvious way.

>by issuing everyone cards to purchase basic necessities of life (food, shelter, clothing, health care and education).
do you know what niggers do with their EBT cards? they trade them for cash at something like a $10 benefit:$1 actual currency ratio then buy drugs and hairpieces with the cash while their chilluns starve

There is no inalienable right, only what we decide as a society to give away. "Right" are a meme and people bought it.

>SEASONAL FRUIT PICKERS ARE FORCED INTO SLAVERY!
Holy shit. How delusion.
>NO ONE WOULD BE A WORTHLESS LEECH! IT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE! NOT REAL! NOT REAL ARGUMENT!
Meanwhile, the muslim """""""""""refugees"""""""".
B-BUT YOU HAVE TO EARN MONEY FOR TV AND STUFF!
Yeah, you buy a TV or a computer by flipping burgers for 2-3 months, then never do anything ever again.

Those folks don't have a just government to provide them an infrastructure.

He's countering the "idle hands are the devil's work" argument with

>are children lazy all day? Are they inactive?? NO!

Not kidding. That's his serious argument.

He's no segued from that into

>it's hard to pick blueberries
>you will make $20/hour to pick them

This is gold.

This FUCKING LEAF is correct.

Rights only go as far as people who are willing to kill someone to enforce them.

>flipping burgers for 2-3 months
Not just growing a potato and selling it to yourself for five billion

>Yeah, you buy a TV or a computer by flipping burgers for 2-3 months, then never do anything ever again.

most people seek material possessions throughout their lives.

Yeah, no. Baltimore has infrastructure. Medicaid, welfare, ssi disability all provide for the basic human "rights" mentioned in OP.

How's that working out?

Got scientific evidence for that claim?

Because I can RIGHT NOW show you employability statistics of the """"""refugees"""""" who don't have to worry about food or shelter as they get everything for free from EU.

If I never had to lift a finger and I would get food, shelter, warm running water and fucking electricity, you could BET YOUR ASS I would just do precisely that, along with virtually anyone on this board and most likely 90% of people on the internet.

The society you choose to live in deems them inalienable. You could find a flag to live under than doesn't, like ISIL and see how much fun it is to shitpost on the edge.

>"Right" are a meme
Soldiers go to war for your amusement?

>Yeah, no. Baltimore has infrastructure. Medicaid, welfare, ssi disability all provide for the basic human "rights" mentioned in OP.
>How's that working out?

Why not ask the FUCKIN HOST?! lmao

Absolutely disgusting.
Holy shit I hate leftism.

>giving only $100m
>when i can get quadruple the amount by selling the same solutions to corporations

so you can't answer then, got it

i thought anonymemers were supposed to be leaderless?

>that fucking gun argument

I hope the fucking host realizes that no one can break into a fucking house within split second soundlessly unless you're some sort of fucking ninja.

Here comes the gun discussion:

>last decade guns have become a problem.
(Homicides are actually lowest levels in decades)

Autist host is now explaining his gun control and why it will work:

>are your guns loaded all the time?
Shill plant caller from "Wyoming" says he doesn't keep a gun loaded
>then it won't help you anyway in a home invasion
>do you know anyone who has used a gun to stop a crime?
Shill caller says he doesn't know anyone who has used it
>most gun deaths happen between criminals
Then why ban them
>in many states you can't have guns in your home loaded
Completely false
>50/50 chance you'll be killed even with a gun in your bedside
????? Citation needed

>we propose full gun ban. If someone breaks in all they want is your stuff. Why don't they just give up their stuff and money and report it to police.
Um, because it's YOURS. Also, because home invaders breaking in with guns will do a bit of raping from time to time.

This host is a mega cuck.

>read les mis. Tyrone and Jamal and Cletus are just like the poor guy who stole candlesticks from a priest

Whaatttt????

Google "negative rights" versus "positive rights." It boils down to human rights being inherent to humans. (Hence "Inalienable".) Your rights are not given to you by the state. They are inherent. The state merely agrees not to fuck with them. That's why they're called negative rights. It's something the state guarantees not to interfere with, as opposed to providing for you.

THE STATE DOES NOT GIVE YOU RIGHTS. IT JUST RECOGNIZES THEM.

That's why it's the "pursuit of happiness" not "happiness". Can you imagine how fucked we'd all be if the government were contractually obliged to make everyone happy?

Food, healthcare, shelter and water are not rights. They are necessities. They are external to humanity, you need them to live, but they're not inalienable inherent human rights.

IF you put the government on the hook to provide those as if they were rights, it's not sustainable. And leads to dependency, degeneracy, control, etc.

It requires massive central planning and control to organize positive rights. Leading inevitably to totalitarianism.

And even if that weren't the case...
You're risking Behavioral Sink.

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

Because he is not worth bothering with. He's delusional about basics. No point, senpai.

>PLEASE STEAL MY SHIT SENPAI IT'S OK

Or how about I fucking unload my baby-killing Assault-Rifle 15 straight into the dindu and kill him because I'm in fortified position and he's not?
Fucking leftard cuckold.

>you choose to live in
The correct term is "the society you are born in". Even then they can remove these right as they see fit depending on the situation.

>Soldiers go to war for your amusement?
>implying I have a say in what my country does with its armed force

How do spear chuckers from Kenya get their children to America to buy their education? Who standardises the prices ?