What was your favorite timeline in Cloud Atlas?

What was your favorite timeline in Cloud Atlas?

never finished watching it, should I

Probably Sonmi's. I loved Jim Broadbent's too, the one where they break outta the home.

The one where i changed the channel and found something better

the broadbent one because it was the only good parts done by Tykwer. rest was garbage

the one with the suicidal composer

The one with the musician and the futuristic one.

Is the idea that we're reincarnated or that each decision we make creates our new timeline?

What is it with the Wachowskis and the theme of people being literally consumed?

The Matrix: Machines using humans as batteries. (Yes, I know in the script it was originally using human brains in a massive parallel processor)
Cloud Atlas: Fabricants and soap
Jupiter Ascending: Populations are liquidated to make anti-aging juice

I only watched the first two or three episodes of Sens8, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some element of it in there somewhere as well

No need to be an ass.

Letters from Zedelghem>An Orison of Sonmi-451>Sloosha's Crossin' an' Ev'rythin' After>The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing>Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery>The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish

I took it as that our actions of kindness/evilness make the world a better or worst place, but we will eventually learn from our mistakes and good will prevail eventually or something. I think they drop many hints about that. Humanity eventually reached its paradise, because everyone made it to stand their ground ( against evil( which is very blatantly dressed as Hugh Grant and Hugo Weaving btw, like wtf Wachowskis) )

I started watching this movie then turned it off once the two guys started making out

My favorite part was the gay one

>tfw your gf forced you watch this pile of steaming hot garbage

no

yes

The one where I turn that shit off.

because the sister secretly wishes he was a pretty space vampire

The one with the horrific make up effects, trying to white wash an asian girl to look british or something. Absolutely disgusting.

The one with all the names scrolling and background music

They are trannies so it could be anything