Are we gonna address this Sup Forums ? or is it okay because muh nippon

Are we gonna address this Sup Forums ? or is it okay because muh nippon

>Today's episode : One Piece

>furshit

kys

Seeing as blacks are 90% more likely to be niggers if left to their own devices, I'd say you need to find a different thread to start shit in.

This board is supposed to be +18 years.

If you still watch cartoons, you're a fuck fat degenerate inbred dumb nigger.
I hope you get rectal cancer

Reminds me of my dog, except my dog hates niggers

>watching one piece

Thread discarded

>cartoons

kill yourself roach. Everyone knows One Piece and other shit which are not from NHK are bluepilled

We gave up on it long ago

Individuals are of course judged as individuals.

Nip cartoons involve fantasy races all the time.

Now. Do you ever see any niggers on said cartoons acting civilized and talking about the racial prejudice they fear?
Didn't think so.

>one piece

Meh, they've never really been the sjw types so this doesn't really bother me.
Just glad that Doflamingo finally got his face smashed in earlier.

One Piece is a very mediocre as an anime but is also one of the best manga ever. It makes me feel so conflicted.

>we don't judge by race
>btw humans are lesser minks

>it's a Luffy drones on and on about his nakama and gains a power-up episode

This to the 12th power senpai.
That was one of the best arcs in One Piece. Plus Luffy getting a fleet is top tier.

Would you prefer Fairy Tail?

>best manga

Before the 2 years power-up, yhea.

But Oda was just paying homage to Rocky Horror!

One Piece is shit. Everyone already knows this.

Sure, it's fine. You judge individuals based on their character. You don't judge individuals based on their race.

>one piece

Glad I never got into it because I think the art is shit.

The first arc post time skip had some weaknesses, but the two that followed it were incredible. Personally I think the most recently completed arc is the best one yet. Oda is a genius.

Who gives a fuck, all I want is to see some more well animated Gear 4th battles.

this, but it is okay to have a prejudice based on race

>one shit
>relevant
enjoy your shit taste

That is a good philosophy though, it just so happens that the majority of blacks don't have good character.

What if the vast majority of a certain race tend to be utterly nonredeemable, destructive retards whom would still be regularly warring each other w/ sticks and rocks as well as getting chased by lions in modern times if not for another race?

cant get much more cucked than this...

If you're not the average Sup Forumsard who doesn't see more than 2 people a week, you'll have met whites who act like niggers, and blacks who act like they work in parliament.

You can make tid bits of assumptions of the groundwork of someones character if you probe them for their immediate background information and observe a pattern of growth from point A to point B

If you're borderline autistic, that might be your only stick by which you measure someone.

Otherwise, you don't know someone till you know them.
Judge of character is a practiced skill that has no cap on it.

>watching One Piece

Why would you subject yourself to the hells of Toei? Just read the thing if you have to

Fantasy worlds don't have niggers, so of course the values will be different

made my neurons fire

Let's extrapolate this out to it's logical conclusion.

Character is reflective of behavior, is it not? So if "minorities" are most likely to murder, rape, and commit crime in general, this is reflective of their character, yes?

JoJo is literally the only anime/manga worth watching/reading

But Usopp is a nigger, and Luffy is a huehue.

But that's wrong.

Don't they literally gas all the 6 gorillion furries on that island because of 1 japanese man?

No I'm right.

One Piece manga is one of the greatest long running serialized stories ever told imo idgf

Really my only problem with One Piece is that important characters beat the shit out of each other but nearly none of them actually die.

Oda kills off major characters infrequently, sure, but when he does it always has a huge impact.

Wrong

Yeah that was a bit out of character. I guess the jews finally defeated the samurai.

Oda loves Western films

He's be consuming the Jew his whole life

>F4G DETECTED

ONEposting should be bannable