Steven Universe - Gem Harvest Leaks

US Airdate: November 17th, 2016 at 7:30PM
Synopsis: Steven's autumn visit to the barn brings a new stranger into his life.

2 minute preview: qt.vidyagam.es/TiM6uqG.mp4

Screenshots:
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/84ba00d3777bdcf469f87ecb13f123f8.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/ab4ebc8081e3ee67645b308e234aa7ce.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/ac2ef50b464020b9230144569ac81e13.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/4110905cb9aa3b4d6231ee1c3c0aeb38.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/25b0f01f4610414f222f4a2d1e146a8c.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/4d89ef604b63f4ba8e12a0856853ebdf.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/e5f555c658e28772e9b371e47f99c58d.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/4cbf091fa0deb34818f3b6d971785f75.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2016/11/14/9b87aae046e7af0b85160c486980ccc4.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebeccasugar/status/798062487685853184
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if his fat little face couldn't get any uglier.

Fuck off

That nose is even worse when he looks straight ahead.

Steven's uncle?

wow so exciting woooo

thanks sugar

i guess

>24 minutes of filler

I thought Greg said he didn't have any other family.

Don't you mean 2/3 season of filler?

Steven's grandpa

They really like making people look like their nose has been cut off huh?

I think it's Greg's aunt.

>All these people that thought that it was going to be about Yellow Diamond invading.

I like how they look like they have a nostril on the side of their nose.

isn't that just Sadie's mom?

It's Uncle Grandpa!

It's his aunt, old people just look like shit and she's wearing a cap that hides her hair.

I figured that both of them were dead but apparently not

So the episode is just going to be Greg's family issues, sounds like a great candidate for a 22 minute episode

Not just family issues, there's also the aliens that have been living on her property without her knowledge and have also vandalised it to shit with their meep morps.

I wonder why Steven would want to go after her so urgently? Lapis was fucking shooting after her so it must be important.

>old people just look like shit and she's wearing a cap that hides her hair.
The style doesn't help either. And given the way this show is it would obviously never be the uncle.

>Lapis' fucking face when Steven tells them vegetables aren't intelligent

okay that got me

did they think they were getting an army

Yes.

Well duh, they don't have his big ass moustache. Oh, what if she came back to tell Greg his dad died while they were flying and exploring? That would explain why she's pissed, he was allowing these two retarded fucks to wreck the place filled with stuff that probably meant the world to her and her husband.

Does the rest of Greg's family even know he had a kid? Let alone the fact he had one with a sentient space rock.

Pretty much.

This episode could go either way given that Steven can give sentience to plants though.

probably not, he hasn't ever mentioned any relatives besides his uncle and aunt

we're probably going to find out if his parents have disowned him or something this episode

> hippie freeloaders squatting in the barn
> IF YOU'RE USING MY BARN, YOU'RE DOING THE DOGGONE FARM WORK, TOO
Convoluted side-plot sequence initiated.

I'm sad this wasn't a Halloween episode. The preview we got before with Steven carving a pumpkin and just going to town on it in front of the pumpkin dog was pretty brutal and Steven not explaining how he gave it life combined with Peridot and her knowledge of harvesting could have set up some creepy shit.

Like she really misses the sounds of gem soldiers walking around a kindergarten so she steals some shards and plants them with her crops and they grow into terrible plant cluster gems and attack Steven for what he did. Basically Watermelon Stevens/Clusters but deadlier and more grotesque.

>"Hey Mom and Dad, my wife is an alien space rock that turned into a little gay fat boy that I've now adopted as my son."

I'd love to listen to that conversation.

It actually makes sense. She probably never bothered paying attention to earth plants until the watermelon Stevens, and then just assumed they all worked like that.

>This is my barn!
>You came to vandalise my barn, huh?
>Not on my watch!

>It's just an awkward Thanksgiving ep
Good to know. Won't feel bad if I skip it.

Why dedicate 30 minutes to this? Hope something interesting happens. There's that plan chase I guess.

>ominous title card
Something interesting must happen.

This reminds me of Bismuth all over again. People predicted it to be shit, but when we finally saw the whole thing and mostly the second half (which didn't get leaked) most thought it was great.

I guess I'll wait for the whole thing to air before getting judgemental

We also thought Chile Tid would be about a gem sleepover, turned out Steven had dream powers and was able to enter Malachite's head where it was a constant struggle of torture for Jasper and Lapis.

I have faith that this episode will be good.

Rebecca's final self expression video:
>twitter.com/rebeccasugar/status/798062487685853184

This show just needs to go away

Maybe if it continues sucking it'll suck so hard that it'll collapse in on itself and disappear.

Why?

I can only hope

Nah, Pearl used most of their shit of value for her ill-fated shuttle.

At least she didn't turn the barn into a shitty music video producer's wet dream.

Also don't forget about the giant robots, they also used her shit to make giant robots that will never be used ever again because they broke them. They also won't be used for a good video game either because CN is retarded and hates people having fun.

Exactly, people need to chill.

Oh, yeah.
>Greg, I'm gone a mere 15 years and what do I find?
>Illegal aliens on my ground, my property plundered, giant war machines everywhere and you dug a damn pool.
>I could forgive all that, you never bothered telling me you had a son?!

>They also won't be used for a good video game either because CN is retarded and hates people having fun.

>tfw full blown 3D platformers based off of properties are a thing of the past

>no SU game that plays like the first Ratchet and Clank

>No more games like Taz Wanted or that first Ben 10 licensed game

>post best gem

>post

Are we getting a full episode leak?

poel

>delusional bird mom

How did Jamie get in the house? HOW DID HE GET IN THE HOUSE?

So since it's a half hour like bismuth, these leaks are just for the first 11 minutes then?

I want to insert my genitals into Peg and cum inside of her crystal womb.

Yes.

You called?

To me it looks like the leaks just happened to miss everything of importance other than the new human character

Do you think CN is learning? Do you think they're finally not being retarded with the way they upload their episodes to that darn internets?

>it's a human episode
>again

>Priyanka meets with Fryman and Frybo.pee en gee

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

>search "back" and "baby"
>No results

What happened, Sardonyx guy?
You were my fucking source for pics of best fusion.

>best fusion
>nope.avi

>Greg's cousin shows up freaking out about the barn being infested with xenos
>Steven gives a speech about how he used to think he could talk his way out of any disagreement, but it's time to stop being so naive
>Smash cut to cousin in a bubble in the temple basement

That's for when /sug/ is officially back. Don't worry we're going to be there, baby.

Or not, I might be asleep for when it happens.

>cousin
>steven ever giving up on trying to help

You disgust me.

Fuck

The bismuth leaks also didn't reveal anything we didn't already know.

STOP WITH THE LEAKS.

IT HURTS THE RATINGS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

calm down friend, turns out the leaks didn't matter this time

>desperately clings to hope for some crazy twist to save us from a 22 minute family issues episode

>what is Chille Tid
>what is Bismuth

>those screencaps
I thought they'd be more spoiler-esque but didn't get much out of them.

Good.

NOT IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE FASCIST STATE OF AMERICA TO BEGIN WITH.

nothing 'saved' us from Bismuth, is was pretty much what people were expecting, it just happened to be executed decently enough to deflect some of the whining

JUST

Oh god more fucking filler.

but SU has the best filler

>people have started to complain about filler

Every time. Every thread you guys come in with your shit taste.

Don't you have some shit manga to read?

YEAH BUT THE LEAKS SPREAD TO ACTUAL AMERICANS WHO WON'T WATCH THE EPISODE IF THEY FIND THE LEAK

No its filller is terrible.
SU is not the show for life of slice filler because of its setting, it needs to focus on the plot all the time.

What is that supposed to be?

A FEW PEOPLE WITHOUT CABLE WHO DONT EFFECT RATINGS TO BEGIN WITH GETTING THE EPISODE EARLY DOESNT EFFECT RATINGS

>filler
>in a show all about Steven's life

user I know you don't have and have never had a life, but sometimes other people do. It helps if you're not a glum cunt who complains about children's shows.

CALM DOWN SIR. IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL.

>SU is not the show for life of slice filler because of its setting, it needs to focus on the plot all the time.
I disagree.
More plot would be nice, but filler isn't bad.

Filler can give you a breather after major shit just went down, or if they want to expand on characters and other settings. Or if they just want to do something funny.

But, I doubt a half hour special will be "filler"

Not him but when we're so near the end, we really don't need anymore fucking "townie" episodes

Plane engine? Or Ralph Wiggum's Valentine's card.

Please refer to my previous response

Psst, I think he was being sarcastic...

Filler is fucking bad when we haven't had one single plot related episode in the last 15 episodes. Season's 3 finale was also anti-climatic as fuck.

can someone please screencap 1:24 of the preview for me?

Seriously there so many loose threads now that I don't give a damn what the townies are up to. Give me homeworld antics or backstory

I think I might skip /sug/ for the first time. Its filled with the same salty people in this thread trying to bring down any enjoyment because muh filler. Its been getting more and more annoying.

>but filler isn't bad.
Yes it bad you just dont have the intelligence to understand why life of slice is shit in Steven Universe.
>or if they want to expand on characters
Yes we truely want to see more of Lapis the bitch, Peridot the sperg, and Connie sue.

Honestly, it's hard to tell with people these days. My mistake if it was sarcasm

Go cry in your corner bitch.