The Fourth Reich

How will the fourth reich be formed? A breakaway armed insurgent group? Slow electoral gains like today the AFD in Germany, and eventually going full NSDAP?
I've been thinking about possible scenarios for a while

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordon_sanitaire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

likely a right wing group gets elected and forms it

I know everyone likes to meme about how faggy german are, but I seriously doubt the average german working man enjoys forking over a part of his salary to millions of rapefugees. People are tolerant until it starts hitting their wallets.

When you see news like this:
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY
you cant help but think some zyklon is in order.

>implying the EU isn't the fourth reich

>Slow electoral gains like today the AFD in Germany
I'm pretty sure the AfD has gotten gains faster than even the NSDAP did back during its rise.

Valid point, but Germany was a lot less cucked during that time than now. You didn't have cuckparties cordoning parties they don't like.

Example: Vlaams Belang in Belgium, no one will enter in a coalition with them due to the cordon sanitaire. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordon_sanitaire

Only a full majority will suffice, I fear.

Not the kind of fourth reich we want laddie :^)

Ain't gonna happen. Right-wingers in Europe are a nuisance, but they'll never again have the clout they did ninety years ago.

There's only one big country in danger of going fascist, and it's the United States. Trump is an anomaly and will get his ass kicked by Clinton. But his followers won't go away, and they'll be looking for a smarter candidate. That worries me.

It will probably a very tame 4th Reich. And be formed mostly through economic prowess.
You can stop LARPing.

Not LARPing senpai, just interested in other opinions.
I've been thinking this too. Not so sure he will get his ass kicked by Clinton, but if he loses his followers aren't going away indeed. Maybe a similar 2020 candidate can use the current momentum.

He can't win. It's already over. No candidate in modern times has recovered and won after being this far behind at this point in the race.

People outside the US don't understand how viscerally repulsive Trump is to most Americans. He gets a lot of media coverage because he was already rich and famous, and his open racism makes him very attractive to a certain class of conservatives. But there aren't enough of those to get him elected, and everyone else is horrified.

Trump doesn't have a chance. But that's mainly because he's an idiot and can't control his mouth. A more disciplined fascist could do better. Let's just say that I'm glad I have my passport.

I think currently he has around 20-30% chance of winning. If he has very good debates and learns to keep his mouth shut like you say, he can up those chances.

I think there may be a hidden Trump vote that polling underestimates. We'll see soon enough.

I'm curious, are you voting Clinton, third party or not voting?

The next evil Reich will be the Muslim Caliphate.

You're looking at the wrong people. Muslims are really close to going full nazi.

I'm for Clinton. I supported Sanders for a while but realized he was too inflexible and had too abrasive a personality.

If anything, I think Trump's support is below what the polls say. They have a notoriously hard time reaching younger people who only use mobiles, and those people are overwhelmingly against him.

And he's going to be terrible in the debates, certainly compared to Clinton. He's not doing any preparation at all, because he has no attention span and no interest in policy. He thinks he can wing it like he did in the primaries, but that was against a whole bunch of people who were just as stupid and undisciplined as him. Meanwhile, Clinton is a master debater; she'll have complete command of the issues, and she'll be using every trick in the book to throw him off balance.

It'll be a disaster for Trump. His followers will say he won, but they'll be completely wrong.

Quads have spoken. /thread

I thinks Kek approves your shitposting. You're an example to us all.

How can you POSSIBLY support Clinton?

Nice quads. Maybe you're right, only the future can tell. Even if he loses, you've got to admit it's impressive how close we've come.

I've been noticing muslims are really close to nazi's kek

Because I'm not completely fucking insane.

He's winning nationally you idiot.

nice argument.

liberals are the stupidest people on the planet. They assume everyone agrees with them because the TV agrees with them, and they can't defend any of their beliefs outside of saying
>b-b-but the TV says these things too!

Why do CTR shills target natsoc threads ?

maybe you're just a retarded faggot

I have no idea what polls you're looking at to come to that conclusion. There's, what, one outlier that had him ahead by a point or two? And even that was within the margin of error.

I see Trump making the same mistake Romney did--ignoring the polls and insisting he's ahead despite all evidence to the contrary.

A man can dream

all the recent polls show him even or above.

Hillary will get absolutely embarrassed at the debates. There's a reason she's afraid to speak to the press.

SHILLING IN PROGRESS

Actually I don't watch TV at all. And the corporate media has been far harder on Clinton than on Trump. They keep pushing nonexistent Clinton scandals while ignoring Trump's multitude of easily verified lies.

>nonexistent Clinton scandals

mate plz

you're so delusional you have to be pretending.

Ah, yes, the press conference thing. What's interesting is, she's done tons of one-on-one interviews. She's been plenty available, just not in that particular format. I think she's being very smart in how shes handling the media.

The EU was actually created my rich members of the Fourth Reich as a strategy for what to do to keep their money when they realized Hitler was loosing.

You keep telling yourself that. It'll make it all the more delicious when your Glorious Leader gets his ass kicked by a woman.

*Third

Wrong. He's overtaking Clinton you fucking shill. Thanks for correcting the record.

She's done tons of one on one interviews where she knows the questions beforehand and has her answers prepared for her.

She's incapable of giving an off-the-cuff answer because she's so dishonest that the answer will have almost nothing to do with her actual beliefs or opinions.

If Trump loses, I'll be incredibly surprised.

Think about dying.

Nah senpai thanks

The US is too diverse. Trump's support among minorities is far below what Romney had, and Romney lost. And he doesn't have enough white supporters to make up the difference.

Sorry, but there just aren't enough racist assholes in the US to put Trump in the White House.

But you keep on calling me a shill. Come November 9th, your tears will be delicious.

I need to go, but it's been fun. Bye for now, Trumpkins.

K bye.

When he wins, please don't hesitate to off yourself.

Thanks ctr