Thoughts on Timeless?

Thoughts on Timeless?
Personally I wish they focused a little less on personal emotional stories from their pasts and had more lightheartedness to counter the seriousness of the threat they faced.
I hope in the next season they take a few chances and deviate a little from the rigidness of the one case/timeline-jump per week format and serialize it a little more.

That episode where the guys go to 80s was weird why did they kill that guy again?

To murder his wife's alleged murderer via preventing his conception.

I liked parts of it, but I got tired of every episode being
>I'M BLACK AND IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BE BLACK IN THE YEAR ____

>>I'M BLACK AND IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BE BLACK IN THE YEAR ____
they could've been more subtle about it or better yet turn it on its head and have him see that no not everywhere/every timeline is super racist, I hated that about MIB 3

The first time it was fine, the second it felt like they were just redoing the pilot since that's generally the first five episodes of any TV show.

The tenth fucking time the black guys plot for the episode was
>everyone is racist
it got tiring. Specially cause he could have done more since he was the one tied into Rittenhouse, but they felt it was more important to stick to threadbare procedural shit while giving him the same shit in each episode

user please, we've seen more

abigail spencer was glorious in the fappening.
goat fap material,yes,yes.

I wanted more episodes of the three of them just hanging out, as opposed to having them coincidentally have to split up again and again in the past

wasnt this cancelled?

got uncanceled thanks to fandom

Yes but it was brought back.

someone will post it

oh didnt know that

i will probably continue watching it then

when is next season? was it cancelled after 10 episodes in season 1? cant remember

they didn't bother to pour three different colored liquids in their glasses.

i can't deal with this.

You what?

is it wrong if when I watch this clip, my mind just assumes her other hand is doing what it was doing in the fappening viid?

they're very sensitive

it's a form of sexual assault with your mind