Germans are now so pathetic that they think Merkel hasn't gone far enough in destroying their country and all of Europe...

>Germans are now so pathetic that they think Merkel hasn't gone far enough in destroying their country and all of Europe in the name of progressiveness.

These people are fucking hopeless, Jesus Christ. What will it take for them to wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death.
Let's run over europe again.

no we dont have the money for that. we just have to mkultra some gypos into

A) burning everything down they can with matches and boiled linseed oil rags

B) use those nukes that are being moved to romania on germany and turkey... and italy... and greece... and sweden

What country is more destroyed in your opinion?

A country with 1% syrians that is 95% white and has free healthcare or the one with 14% nigger polulation that is only 60% white with the most shitty healthcare of all western countries?

It's a function of population projections. The US will more or less maintain current levels for niggers. Europe, however, will see an explosion of Muslims. Think ahead, Hans.

you gonna kill whites again for the kikes and spread your multicultural propaganda?

>The US will more or less maintain current levels for niggers.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

It's ok, Hans

I'd be bitter too if I got blown the fuck out of both world wars and had nearly every woman in my country raped by a dirty slav

Can you show me your analysis of first generation immigrants and their family structures compared those of 3rd generation immigrants in Germany? Thanks.

Look him in the eyes fellow westerners.

How can we justify allowing pedophilic child murdering jews to be in charge of banking and state? What would he do?

Today's election wasn't Merkel. She still has one more year to ruin this country so hard that AfD will get elected.

No german gives a fuck about that. We are still number 4 economy in the world with one the highest standards of living in the world. Even better than your no healthcare shit country.

I don't dispute at all that by 2050 whites will be below 50%, possibly sooner. But the growth in minorities is from increases in Hispanics and Asians. Niggers are projected to remain relatively flat.

burger getting off on white suffering how unsurprising
you truly are the kikes number one goyim

Germany is a parliamentary democratic republic. You make it sound as if Angela Merkel was a sole dictator and her decisions were ultimately without alternative. All the Bundestag would have to do is vote her the fuck out of that comfy chair, which they didn't.

She had the backing of the parliament, the parliament has the backing of the people - or else she wouldn't have become Chancellor 3 times in a row.

Is that popular Leftist party even more cucked than Merkel's or do they at least have the common sense to restrict immigration?

Honestly not sure what you're asking. The difference is that the US didn't just wholesale import more than a million Muslims who will never assimilate into German culture. You can already see these dynamics playing out in France and the UK. I'm not part of the crowd who wishes to see Germany crash and burn

Quite right.

>tfw we will be stronk with fugees

you mean like the niggers and spics who never assimilated into your culture and are breeding like crazy with asians and kebabs now coming in on mass as well?

I'm basically saying you don't know what you're talking about.

>the highest standards of living in the world. Even better than your no healthcare shit country.

Our standard of living average is only brought down by the poor browns. You'll see what I mean soon enough, Hans.

>shitty healthcare
>highest cancer survival rates in the world

Because niggers assimilate just great in the US.

Disgusts me so much. I've seen this so much in my lifetime. And it's ALWAYS that way, NEVER the other way around.

for every self defense case you get a hundred cases of niggers wrecking whites though

and lets not pretend that your nation hasnt normalized coalburning and faggotry and isnt doin the same with other degenerate shit as we speak

We're actually a pretty Libertarian country where you can basically do anything you want. Unlike in Germany, we allow both coalburners AND white nationalists, unlike your cucked state, which only has room for the former.