Pol, are you under the spell of the nicotine jew?

Smoking causes a number of health problems ranging from high blood pressure to cancer. Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year in the United States. This is nearly one in five deaths.

There are literally zero benefits of smoking.

Are you a slave to nicotine jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

journal.crossfit.com/2016/07/cancer-loves-cookies.tpl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10601921
uptodate.com/contents/smoking-and-hypertension#H1
nycclash.com/Cabinet/CRSDiscusses_50000_Deaths.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17141968/)
youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3
youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhm, really makes you think, I'll take it into consideration while I smoke one.

The tobacco industry is the only industry in the world not owned by jews. The anti-tobacco initiative only exists because the jews wanted to strike back against a goy industry.

>citing government statistics
>not realizing he real enemy is the pharmaceutical industry that has been trying to get smokers to switch to their products

It's all marketing bullshit. If smoking was harmful you wouldn't see middle aged or elderly smokers, only young dying ones which is not at all what's happening.

>believing the lung cancer jew.

I had to quit smoking after I've developed symptoms of hypertension. It's a damn shame 'cause I loved having a smoke after a big meal.

>smoking chemical laden mass produced cigarettes
>not rolling your own cigs with natural pipe tobacco

ISHYGDDT

Smoking doesn't cause hypertension though. I guarantee it was something else causing it.

Smoked 1 cigarette in the last 3 weeks. Want to quit for good. For now I have a surrogate vaper. I don't give a shit whether it's cool, in my line of work I've seen enough brain metastases of lung cancer, also some quite fucked up strokes due to really interesting patterns of stenoses and occlusions of intracranial arteries.

I can't wait until people realize what the real cause of cancers actually are, because it doesn't have anything to do with smoking.

journal.crossfit.com/2016/07/cancer-loves-cookies.tpl

Notice how the diet mentioned that is actually not causative is the diet many other healthy countries have, like Japan or Greece. No one there has lung cancer or other cancers for the most part, while in America it's the opposite.

There are also literally zero benefits of shitposting on Sup Forums, and yet for some reason you have no qualms about doing this.

Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot you only shitpost on Sup Forums when your not too busy getting ahead by being the CEO of a major multinational corporation.

Is smoking causing my varicose veins? I'm 29 years old. This is bullshit.

Smoking makes top goyim you are literally enslaved to the plant of prairie niggers

>I've seen enough brain metastases of lung cancer, also some quite fucked up strokes due to really interesting patterns of stenoses and occlusions of intracranial arteries.

The fuck are you talking about and how are you able to prove it was caused by smoking?

nope i finally quit smoking. smoking was very habitual for me during study smoke, during hobby smoke - oh breakfast with some coffee and of course a cigarette? while yes, thank you.

it became so routine there was evne times when i was without money and would pick up cigarettes off the ground burn the filters to kill any germ, and then pull out the cotton filter and smoke it. yes that is addiction first hand.

got pissed off at teh fact i was addicted to something so i simply quit cold turkey and i've never felt so angry for two days straight. just sheer anger and madness in my head. think like extreme adhd/add symptoms mixed with complete rage. that was nicotine withdrawal for me.

in summary never fucking smoking again lol.

It tightens the blood vessels and can form clots. It makes the heartbeat harder than it should

That's not proof. For one thing it's just a claim with no solid study backing it up. Studies have shown that lower blood pressure is found in smokers compared to nonsmokers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10601921

Also

>However, habitual smokers generally have lower blood pressures than nonsmokers as observed in most [8,9], but not all [10], studies. The mild reduction in blood pressure in smokers is related to decreased body weight [11]. Support for this observation is the higher body weight and increased blood pressure among former smokers versus that observed among never-smokers [12]. A vasodilator effect of cotinine, the major metabolite of nicotine, also may contribute to the lower blood pressure [13].

uptodate.com/contents/smoking-and-hypertension#H1

Why do people always have to make it a Jewish conspiracy?

Cigar (no inhale, no lung damage) master race reporting.

well id like to say they suck, but i dont want my thoath to be slit with fedora

I dont like cigarettes, but I do enjoy a good cigar from time to time.

Fuck off, shill.
>Cigar (no inhale
Then what do you do with it?

> I dont like beer but I chug a bottle of vodka from time to time.

Nicotine stimulates the metabolism and is an appetite suppressant. Vaporize for all the benefits and none of the downsides. Except for addiction, of course.

>Nicotine has no negative health benefits. I dont care what science and medicine actual says as it counters my argument.

>Then what do you do with it?

That's what I used to say, but it turns out that just sucking in a mouthful of smoke, and then letting it out gives you a nice hit of nicotine. It enters through the soft tissues of the inside of your mouth, etc. It's not as much of an effect as if you were to inhale a hit from a cigarette into your lungs, but cigars are MUCH larger than cigarettes, and can last a half-hour or longer. I tried pipes for a similar no-inhale benefit, but found it was just too much of a hassle (cleaning the dirty pipe, packing it, keeping the tobacco fresh, etc.) If you ever want to try cigars, the ones I posted () are a great intro -- Very inexpensive (about 2 dollars per cigar), good quality, tasty, and pre-cut with a hole for sucking through... They are also quite large.

Nicotine itself (in safer forms like gum, patch, vape, etc) can be a pretty nice nootropic. I personally noticed better mood and concentration.

I was born with mild cerebral palsy in the left side of my body and smoking will hinder blood flow to it.

I've smoked before and t was very relaxing but I need to be has healthy as possible.

I only smoke the top shelf weed

I quit 5 months ago because that shit is expensive as fuck and makes you smell awful. Plus, it's bad for anti-refugee combat skills. But the real reason why I did it is my dick. I'm proud of its rock-solid performance and do all I can to protect it.

Yes, I am. It is my only (at least biggest) vice and in many aspects it's a love/hate relationship.

Dutch masters are the shit. Gotta let 'em sit in a humidor for a really long time, though. There's nothing like relaxing after a long day by sitting on the porch with a tasty mouth-cancer causing cigar and some beer, but I've never felt any nicotine effects from one.

>Nicotine w/o tobacco
>Increased blood pressure.
That is all. If you're worried about high blood pressure eat healthier. I've never had a problem with it. Some of us aren't lardasses and are healthy enough to enjoy a vice.

no man in three generations of my family has lived past the age 52. why should i give a shit?

Nope I vape :^)

Yes.
I managed to quit for a week but I gave in during a party and fell back onto a 1-2 pack a day habit within a day.

Same.
Kids these days are lucky, they've got a seemingly safer alternative to cigarettes, and some states are even upping the age to buy cigarettes from 18 to 19 or even 21.

I know that feel. Quit for four months and then fucked up while drunk. I was really drunk though.

Next time I'm going to try to avoid very excessive drinking for a year. Sucks though.

Good job, Dieter. or is 'Gut gemach't die treffende ausdrucht?

Nah, I use a mouth fedora

>I was really drunk though.

So a typical tuesday morning in yellow knife, huh?

>roll your own
so much better. i cant stand factory cigarettes

Nope. Just enjoy a drink and few more on the weekend like any civilized person.

Good on ya user. I'm just over the three day hump myself.

As a scottish American I feel a kinship with you guys (unless you are french). So I will take back my comment and great you as a brother.

Get nicotine from vaping.

Nicotine in itself is just a mild stim.

>Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year
No it doesn't. There is no way to confirm that a cancer that smoking can lead to was caused specifically because of smoking. Sitting in traffic with your window open is like smoking a pack a day .

>believing Jew lies

I am, I am ashamed.

>Things that are retarded, the post.

Yet somehow you people made a workable state.

Hats off to you cousin. I do respect you and your ways.

Irish/English here. Same here, dude. True North Americans are from the Britiah Isles. Gotta stick together in these times.

I've smoked numerous times and always when I was drunk. Never want to get into it and I always regret it when I do, but god damnit it does feel good to smoke a cig while your drinking.

>prove it was caused by smoking
You can't definitely prove anything causes cancer.

You can only look at the products of smoke and study them for mutagenicity. Then you have to verify that they are not only mutagen but also carcinogenic in vivo (for example, caffeine is a potent mutagen but not a carcinogen).

The nature of caner is the nature of mutation, which occurs everywhere all the time beyond your control. Cancer can arise by chance of a few bad mutations, but the more mutations you undergo, the worse your chances become to develop cancer. Loading yourself full of mutation inducing chemicals and then finding yourself with a bunch of golf-ball sized lumps in your lungs doesn't leave much room for doubt that they helped play a role in helping it develop.

>Sitting in traffic with your window open is like smoking a pack a day

Its hard to quit when everyone around you is smoking

Damn i love smoking like you know this feel when you put one in your mouth its like gently nibbling on some cock then u inhale and like dammmnn it feels so nice when that smoke enters your pretty little lung .. yummy

Yes

He's right though you mong

nycclash.com/Cabinet/CRSDiscusses_50000_Deaths.html

>You can't definitely prove anything causes cancer.

Then to link smoking to any cancer, even lung cancer, is fucking ridiculous.

>You can only look at the products of smoke and study them for mutagenicity. Then you have to verify that they are not only mutagen but also carcinogenic in vivo (for example, caffeine is a potent mutagen but not a carcinogen).

Smoking is not carcinogenic either though. Studies have also shown that quitting can trigger cancer, so anyone who recommends that a smoker quit is doing then a disservice (see ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17141968/)

What can I say, I am just an avid fan of health defects and early death

youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3

youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3o
whoops deleted the o

I smoke Tobacco Pipes, does that count?

Why smoke tobacco if u don't get the whole chemical and poison part of it

ANY NON SMOKERS HERE? GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU.. READY??

NON-SMOKERS DIE.. EVERYDAY! HAHAHAH!

T/F: college girls love it when you smoke (sororitutes)

I'm honestly surprised that a board like this that constantly acts contrarian to the mainstream (even if I don't agree with some of the opinions of the board) is so fucking ridiculously blue polled on the biggest health scandal of the 20th century. The government and pharmaceutical industry have too much to lose if they even slip up when it comes to anti-smoking.

Nope. I smoke a cigar maybe twice a year.

These truthTM ads are seriously weird.

Who /snus/ here?
Been buying General for the past few months to cut back on smoking.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss cigarettes, though.

>There are literally zero benefits of smoking.

Benefit number 1: I enjoy it.

Thats all the benefits I need. How does it feel to be wrong you faggot jewey poofter?

There is absolutely no proof that smoking causes cancer.

Because anti-smokers are out of touch with reality.

People even claim that the tobacco companies sponsor and intentionally make the advertisements shitty but I have seen zero proof of this at all.

cigar master race

goes perfect with a nice scotch or bourbon

I do have severe issues with nicotine. I come from a family of substance abusers. We're not degenerate by any means, very well to do, college graduate, successful people. But it makes me laugh walking in my house seeing all the men walking around with thermoses full of coffee, dip and cigarettes in their pockets, drinking later on.

I have quit smoking as of late but I still dip every now and then, vape constantly, and smoke a pipe/cigar at night. When I don't smoke I get anxious, not like a scared or paranoid anxiety but I don't know what to do with myself. I just pace around or squeeze my hands or bit my nails, I just feel chronically under stimulated, that's the best way to put it. Smoking and drinking makes me feel equalized. I constantly feel like I'm lacking something and doing that makes me feel whole and solid, I start to focus and relax. Hell, I'm both dipping camel snus and vaping as I type this and I'm happy with how coherent it is, to some extent anyways.

Quit smoking and started vaping around middle of July. Haven't craved a cigarette since. I love it. Cleaner, healthier, totally delicious alternative.

rolling your own cig is a meme. even tho it tastes better you get your fingers and teeth painted yellow from natural tobacco's smoke.

Just dip bro

>le only paid tobacco company shills defend smoking meme
Fuck off.

>weed lmao!
>herbal Jew

>Posting machine-made paper twigs

>calling someone retarded for not buying Jew lies, the post

Give it time, user. Pol always gets there in time.

Seems like a problem.

Probably, but what it is I just don't know. I seem to have found a cure though in a sense, what they call self medicating. I'll just keep up with it until I get cancer or something. Personally I think it could just be modern man disorder. By that I mean I should be out somewhere hunting, killing, fighting, climbing, and enjoying myself. But like a monkey in a cage I work at a hardware store, make myself some dinner, and go on the internet. Nicotine and alcohol make me shake the bars of the zoo less, it's sedating almost. Sort of sad in retrospect.

They'll never do this with smoking. Hitler hated it. Maybe if they got the nazi flag out of their rear they'd realize the truth.

Am, am, am, Cancer is on the rise in kids, doctors now have no choice but to blame the actual causes, this, because kids don't smoke.

>work at a hardware store

Sounds like you are a mans man. take ownership of your shit and fis it. You can fix a house, why not your health? easier than dry wall or plumbing repair...which you do every day.

On a side note, what part of the US are you from? I like to pride myself in giving advice to folks from different parts of teh country. Be as open or narrow as you feel fit.

Irish people. Well, I am at a loss. One one hand I respect you for the Celtic heritage. On the other I think NI is British. What to do?

A Notre Dame game is on so I will give you the benefit. Quit smoking my Fenian taige cousin.

Do we have to get into Scientific Bias?

>american """""""education"""""''

You're kind of like the soccer moms that google "studies supporting that vaccines cause autism".
I smoke but are you seriously one of those niggers that still think that a cig is a great help for losing weight and curing a headache?

the tobacco jew is my only flaw. i don't even drink.
i have to die from something, no need to be 80+ years old

Washington state. As far as I am keen on my home repair knowledge the dread of the 9-5 is beyond me, it's existential in nature. I'm not about to recite shake spear and get to woe is me so I'll stop there but it's just one of those things you can't really handle. One of my favorite quotes is by Ernest Hemingway, I'm gonna butcher it but it goes "The greatest gift a man can have is to learn to live in the now", which is true for greater reasons then you think. Satisfaction with your current circumstances is healthy in the long run, keeps your dick hard, blood pumping. Short term happiness I call it. Adds up to a sum, for the long term that is.

I guess what I'm blathering on about is my substance abuse is a part of that, makes the world go round and such. Where are you from?

Hey know Paddy. I am a history major. Your scientific stuff is beyond my expertise. I like to argue on ambiguous platitudes.

I wonder how you smoke to kill yourself...

Hitler's antismoking and vegetarianism are why I can't behind the Hitler did nothing wrong meme. No one's perfect.

Placebo bro....

>Washington state.

My aunt went to school in Pullman and I have been to Seattle. I Love washington state. So amazing.

Dude I get it with quoting authors. But we all can quote them, I need a guy who can fix y house, not validate he has read Chaucer. That is where I fall short. I am well read but cant do shit. you are well read but can do shit. Take pride in that. One thing a higher education has given me (2 MA degrees) is an understanding and respect for people who can get shit done.

A few guys in my town who I respect the most have just a High School education. Degrees mean nothing, ability means everything.

Id take you as my neighbor over a PhD english major anyday. Quit smoking I may need you if I move to Gig Harbor.

What do you dip leafbro