What's his endgame? Can I get a quick rundown?

What's his endgame? Can I get a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foowL2xczIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mhhhmmmh

mhmhiv nootcuck

Nootka

As I remember
It was four hundred years or more
Since you came to crucify
And they were taken far away from home
There were promises of paradise
But if they had been told that day
That they would be sold that this way
To satisfy the souls of chosen men
See I had to look carefully
At the shame of my ancestry
To redefine the storyline again.

>tfw no treaty of Nootka Sound

Be very careful now

"mhmhmh"
?? mhmh

DEAD
mhmhmh
MMmmhmhmMMemEME

DEAD MEME MDEADM MEME
THAT MEME IS DULL

I repeat
I reap it

DULLEst MEME
U
L
Lest

>"at least the eggs were good"
NO!
The war was lost

hmhmhm big guy
>f-o-r y-o-U
FOR YOU

CUKC UCK KEK SENPAI XD
U
C
K
E
D
B-lacked

mhmm

I saw James Delaney in a warehouse on Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for the Nootka Sound treaty or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and blowing handfuls of ash in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen kegs of saltpeter in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

crashing mmmhmmmh

To peel eggs with gloves on

I heh'd

>he stopped her and told her to be very careful

mhmm

A FUCKING NIGGER

Absolutely keked

mhhm'd

Brace... Brace had a hard life.

Why'd he get left behind bros? ;__;

The scene with the dog at the end made it clear that he would always have been happier with a quiet retirement at home

kek

excellent

Quick rundown on James Delaney:

>East India Company bows to Delaney
>In contact with spirits
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities through the use of coloured powders and muttering
>Controls Wapping with an iron but fair fist
>Owns trading posts all over the world
>Direct descendant of the ancient Native American blood line
>Will bankroll the first trading posts on Nootka (Delaney Trading Company will be be the first trading post)
>Owns every gunpowder research facility in London
>First powder sold to the FUCKING AMERICANS will be Delaney powder
>Said to have 200+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the African jungles & Nootka Sound
>Ancient African scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of grunting and angry walking
>Scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'mhmm bang' that created our universe
>This is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=foowL2xczIo
>Delaney owns ghost spies around the world
>You likely have Delaney inside your mind right now
>Delaney is in regular communication with his mother's ghost in a river
>He learned fluent Yoruba in under a week
>Nation states entrust their diamond reserves with Delaney. There are no diamonds in the Crown's treasuries, only in Delaney's dirty linen bag
>Delaney is approximately 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, he is a timeless top hat existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he has a use for us

what about the ghosts? Were they real?

10/10

fucking kekkles

>the 'mhmm bang'

laughed heartily

I didn't notice the ghosts

*drowns in river*

There's another in the first episode when he's at the meeting with the EIC, it's in the background behind the sofa and it's fuckin spooky