Brit/pol/ - My name's Jim and I sell washing machines Edition

>Thread theme
vocaroo.com/i/s1RAiv53Pd6y

>Today's Papers 4/9/16
sli.mg/a/zYdPiV

>Married MP Keith Vaz tells male prostitutes in his flat: 'Bring poppers' ... 'We need to get this party started'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-mp-keith-vaz-tells-8763805

>Merkel Set to Get BTFO by AfD in Her Home State Today
dailystormer.com/merkel-set-to-get-btfo-by-afd-in-her-home-state-today/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>G20: Theresa May in talks over a free trade deal with Australia after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/

>WATCH: Anti-Brexit Protesters March In London Demanding Referendum Be Overturned
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/march-for-europe/

>CALAIS PLEDGE: France vows to DESTROY the Jungle and move 8,000 refugees to other camps
express.co.uk/news/world/706640/Calais-pledge-France-vows-destroy-Jungle-gradually

>France must tackle this anarchy before it's fatal: Dover MP says it is only a matter of time before someone is killed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772635/France-tackle-anarchy-s-fatal-Dover-MP-says-matter-time-killed.html

>Tourists returning home to Britain face huge delays as lorry drivers stage go-slow protest against Jungle camp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772614/Tourists-returning-home-Britain-face-huge-delays-lorry-drivers-stage-slow-protest-against-Jungle-camp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37270135
youtube.com/watch?v=GYmOacUKaII
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/
imgur.com/a/mNGgG
thesun.co.uk/news/1713903/pound-soars-after-manufacturing-firms-witness-biggest-month-on-month-rise-in-output-for-25-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NTH FOR ALEX JAHANS THE MIGHTY ONE

We have a thread.

4th for fuck NI

nth for Norwich is shit and stop splitting threads you cunts

Honestly, lads.

What's wrong with my thread?

Why split threads?

Shit thread we are staying here

You can bet Ashens voted Remain.

fuck off shill

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37270135

SCOTTISH NATIONALISM CONFIRMED FOR A BARREN, GODFORSAKEN IDEOLOGY

FUCK OFF SHILL

Saved

youtube.com/watch?v=GYmOacUKaII

>"Are you well?"
>"I'm still alive."

Imagine the tension. The Queen having to have relations with a literal terrorist who was part of an organisation who killed hundred of her people including Lord Mountbatten.

Nth for Amelia.

What's the best newspaper to read? I don't want left wing trash but I also don't want stupid and false stuff.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/

still paying too much for plastic space marines??

trying to find more interesting ones desu

Just had a big chat with my mum about my depression

Feels ok man

I hope Corbyn wins
MAKE LABOUR COMMUNIST AGAIN, NOT LIBERAL!

Telegraph broadsheet or Daily Mail tabloid.

How'd you do it? i haven't got the heart to tell her i have suicidal thoughts.

what did you say lad? she take it well?

Try the Telegraph, if you like broadsheets.

When it comes to tabloids, they're all a bit OTT - The Sun is OK for light reading but The Mail or the Express is normally Ok.

Thanks, my Dad reads the Telegraph already IIRC so I'll go with that

I told my doctor but not my parents - didn't want to hurt em like you. As long as you're getting help it's okay.

I don't have them anymore. Got on some medication and got a job. Did wonders lad.

can confirm job works wonders
just taking your mind of things even if its a shitty job just crack on
meet people

I've kept it secret except the only other family member i trust being my auntie.

I bought too hard into the kike meme and refuse to visit a quack or take pills. Silver lining is christmas is coming soon so i might be able to snag some work this year.

Thanks. I'll put what I have in a link for you now. Gimme a few minutes.

Get in here, you stupid cucks:

That thread was posted first and it has new links, you know the rules, and if you are truly British you should respect fair play.

Whoops, wrong link:

>filtered

Why are you spread splitting.
I really don't fucking get it. He made a fine thread and everyone called him a shill for no reason and brit/pol/ is now fucking dead.

corbyn

I know how you feel, I didn't take pills for a couple of years. Most of them don't work anyway, some made it worse even.

All I'll say is don't rule them out altogether. They can really help.

He made a shitty negative thread.

He just read the headlines and surged out.

Yeah it's a great thread. "May's a cunt Edition." We're not 5.

no

We're also not autistic.
You're killing brit/pol/ because of a fucking thread title. Literally no reason.
And she is a cunt, anyway. She presided over the largest immigration in to the UK ever.

>She presided over the largest immigration in to the UK ever.
5/6 years it was part of a Coalition Gov. and with EU open borders she had no choice.

She could tell. She had depression herself so she understands. I guess I'm lucky. Like you I often want to end it but I think I'm slowly getting better.

Oh we've been working on it for months. We just haven't talked at length about it for ages. I'm on sertraline 150mg and have to call the NHS tomorrow. I've been going outside more at least.

I go back to uni soon. Maybe I can talk to some friendly people. Although I've not made a friend in two years there.

Now, back to the pressing political issue of the day.

The price of a Freddo Frog has risen steadily over the years and is now sitting at an extraordinarily high 20p per unit. With wages declining many families can no longer afford to embrace this delicacy of British culture.

What can be done to reduce the price of a Freddo Frog to 10p once again?

I underestimate mothers intuition, i wonder if mine can notice, i got some big issues to work through though don't think meds will help, i'll try harder to get a job though if that worked for you can't live on neetbux forever.

Start a Pepe the Frog chocolate brand to compete of course. A low price bonanza.

We can have a tendies flavour that REEES when you open it

Don't be silly user, we want it to rise in price so when it passes the £1 mark the Freddo (ᶂ) will repalce the pound (£)

Well, supermarket prices have fallen since brexit, so that might help.

She probably can tell. Even when I try to hide it my mum knows when I'm upset. I can actually hear my parents talking in whispers about me now.

I love my mum. I'd be so lost without her. I will get a job eventually, I'm not too ambitious or sociable though so just some quiet wagecuck job would be OK

Here:

imgur.com/a/mNGgG

It didn't hold some of the image descriptions for some odd reason, but that's pretty much all I have atm. Enjoy.

If may doesnt get immigration controls ukip will explode

Damn Elizabeth Taylor was qt

Dem eyes

I wonder if we can get some of our manufacturing back too?

A lot of companies were bribed with EU money to move their manufacturing to 'depressed zones' within the EU.

Cammell Lairds Shipbuilders is set for its busiest year in decades in 2017

I know the feels all to well

My mother's all i got, dad an hero in 2004 and it seems i inherited that disposition, only thing that stops me desu.

I live about 10 mins away from Cammel Lairds, it's currently only a repairyard dock and a home for decomissioned navy vessels, if they actually started building ships again holy shit my area would be revitalised beyond imagining.

I think we might user.

>Pound soars after manufacturing firms witness biggest month-on-month rise in output for 25 years
thesun.co.uk/news/1713903/pound-soars-after-manufacturing-firms-witness-biggest-month-on-month-rise-in-output-for-25-years/

Lots of anons here with depression. Anyone can help me out? Got appointment with doctors soon, spoke to counciller and they reckon I've got "mild depression and moderate anxiety". Not sure if I'm depressed but what medication can help with anxiety, some days I feel like I'm panicking for no reason, this has to be a chemical imbalance right?

I just found the file I was looking for.

see pic.

#BeretTheftPerpetrator

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37270135

Now that's what I call high test

Got any brown la?

Ask your doctor about Trazodone. It's quite mild in comparison to other medications, helps with anxiety and doesn't mess with your libido.

We have a rolling RFA refurbishment contract, The RWA site next door is already being worked on by the Dong Wind Turbine Contract, we Have boaty mcboatface, Isle of man steam packett contract, East coast Scottish ferry contracts, building a sub atm, cutting steel for nuclear reactors next year. It's all go here mate

Lift. Spend time doing hobbies off the internet. Work hard. Laugh. That is the best medicine you can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos

>trying to have your first baby at 40
Fucking retard

also we have no decommissioned navy vessels, why do you have that idea?

>trying to have your first baby at 40
Could have been a Downy?

Sounds pretty beast that to be honest, happy to see we're gonna be back into cutting steel and building ships again, Maybe Birkenhead'll stop smelling like shit now.

Gonna be honest, not a socialite, not quite sure what brown is these days.

I'm sure the HMS Edinburgh was dry docked the other year, i heard it was being decomissioned.

Just smoke weed senpai

If you take antidepressants only take them short term, like 2 weeks-1 month tops

explain this thread, britfags is he making shit up or is he right?

The EU is basically designed to make the economies of Europe interdependent on each other. That's what globalism is. That's what they're pushing for. No more self-sufficient national economies. What it means in practice is that all industry and finance gets centralised in Germany and the rest of us are reduced to provinces. This kills the white man.

Good jesus

He just read the headlines.

It's a Labour shill, throwing seeds of doubt.

May has a different approach to the immigration thing but they are jumping on it to cheese people off.

oh possible, I've only been here a year.

The big grey things you can see atm are RFA ships waiting for refurbishment, although the Diligence up at Bidston is being sold and or scrapped

Why don't girls have torpedo tits anymore

I want some to feast upon

Are we posting slags you'd fug?

Fellow English Saffer?

>Why don't girls have torpedo tits anymore
Fat

Reddit shills trying to derail Brit/pol/. They've been here since CTR started up a month ago splitting threads, changing the OPs and trying divide and conquer shilling. But we know who they all are and it isn't working anymore. They just get filtered.

May basically said she wants stricter and more flexible immigration controls than an Australian style points system where anyone with the required points can decide whether they want to move to the country or not, rather than the government deciding who comes in and who doesn't. The shills are trying to turn this into something negative to demoralise everyone.

You may be right. That makes me a little sad though. At least Lindybeige voted Leave.

Don't be a degenerate.