This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Super_Size_Me/image/5IR1qx9xe7bI2YBRiRyZjg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what? eating 5000 calories a day makes me fat?

lol k

Actually McDonalds is really good for you and this movie lied

The last time I had maccas I had literal explosive diarrhea and I can't bring myself to go back. I binged on a fuckload, something in it made me sick.

I even shit my pants running to the toilet and had to take a shower after. Thats like a 1 in a decade event.

You could eat nothing but McDonalds. But as long as you calorie count and stay fit you'll be fine. If you eat the biggest meals all the time and don't workout then yes you will fatten up.

That doc made me want that pancake burger so badly, I envy you americans.

>making this thread again
Was it autism?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Super_Size_Me/image/5IR1qx9xe7bI2YBRiRyZjg/

unless you solely eat mcnuggets and salad youre gonna have a hard time getting protein and vitamins

fries and drinks are all carbs and sugar, the burgers are mostly carb bun, the meat and cheese and veg dont make up very much at all

>pink slime is a vital part of the amerikuk diet

kek

how the fuck does this thread still get replies

Le Archive Screenshot Man

Why did they let him in the documentary? His life story completely refutes the message of the film. He's eaten nothing but Big Macs for 45 years and is healthier than 90% of Americans.

EXTRA THICC

>amerilards think being skinnyfat is healthy

>eats only big macs
>this refutes all the sugar at mcds is bad

wat
try paying attention for once pleb

If being skinnyfat is equally bad then why don't fatfat people chose the to be the one with at least skinny involved?

cause they prefer the sensation of gorging themselves

>Burger's idea of nutrition everyone

It's been a long time since I've seen this trash, but wasn't the real message about moderation?
Of course you're going to get fat and feel like shit if you eat massive amounts of McD a day.
This weird John Lennon impersonator ate shitty food, but only a little bit of it each day.

literally shit taste. Big Mac just tastes like nothing but soggy bun and mayo. Quarter Pounder >>>>>>>Big Mac

once you eat healthy for a week mcdonalds just tastes like salt

and then you wash it down with icey cold sugar cause its impossible to eat otherwise

It definitely caused a change, though in how we look at the food we buy. After the movie came out McDonald's would no longer vocally offer to supersize your drink and fries and they even went with "white meat only" nuggets. Lots of fast food places started to promote more "healthier" options and chains like Subway saw a boom in revenue because more people were going to them because people think "sandwich means it's good for you" to the point where they now have more stores globally than McDonald's. Don't know what it's like in the states, but A&W in Canada has been going on a campaign for past few years talking about how all their beef comes cows not given hormones. It's not like everyone in just one night is gonna be eating healthier the next day.

We're getting to the point where we can design our food and make it better for you. We can already grow animal meat and organs in labs which are edible.We can effectively end the need to keep masses of animals around for consumption and cut back on the amount of land needed to grow food specifically for them. Eventually we'll be able to design it to give your more nutrients you might not get throughout the day. We'll be able to do the same with plants since we're already modding their DNA to make them better for growing. Eventually we'll just turn them into nutrient packed food to the point where it won't matter what you eat as it'll all give you the nutrients you'll need to be healthy.

Must suck to have weak guts.

but dude GMOs literally raped me