Hypocrisy of murilards

Are you burgers really that delusional about yourself? Please give a nice excuse for your dumbness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_A77N5WKWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they flew planes into us first have sex

Hi CTR

Don't need to, nobody gave a fuck about the japs in WWII

>thinks Hiroshima is the worst thing that happened to humanity
>doesn't know about the Rape of Nanjing

"murilards" what thread are you trying to slide

Saged and hidden.

FUCKING BURNED

Truth about burgers is that their country wasn't never really in any actual danger from anyone. ( maybe outside of british but they became cucks quickly anyways so I guess they don't count. )

>Rape of Nanjing

>believing in Chinese Communist lies

>invade japan by land
>kill 10x as many japanese
>well at least we didnt use the bomb
>also RIP many americans who died in the invasion
makes you think

Hiroshima was completely justified.

Japanese had it coming. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were mercy compared to how much worse it would have been if the soviets were allowed access to Japan.

>amerishits

we bombed a country after being in a conventional war with them for years and it was less deadly then the firebombings

What does your country do now? I don't know, but make me a pizza. You little faget

desu everything (((they))) did using 9/11 as justification has and continues to irreparably fuck the world up. Also the japs deserved it.

The US Gov't warned both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I think they even dropped leaflets to the common people living in those cities. Not to mention that we were in an active war (that japan brought us into). We weren't in a war with Al Quieda when 9/11 happened, we never got a warning. False equivalence.

We should've dropped 10 or 20 imo, Japs only ragequit because they were gonna get invaded by USSR

considering 9/11 was an inside job and started the whole mess we now are all suffering from, i would say yes it is worse than Hiroshima, an actual attack on foreign soil that ended a world war.

Nips flew planes into us first then we nuked them.

Mudslimes are getting the nuke next.

>bombed someone to end a war, and have been allies with that country ever since
>flew a planes into buildings to start a war, and have been enemies ever since
Sure, exactly the same.

Why is a few hundred thousand dead via bombs seen as way worse than a few million dead via land invasion?

holocaust, rape of nanjing, korean pleasure women, never happened, japan and their axis allies committed no war crimes, the japanese told me so

>isla malvinas
>argentinas

I love this meme. It always shows who is a dumb foreigner that doesn't actually know anything about the states

i heard the japanese military wouldn't let people flee the city after the warnings were dropped because they considered it cowardice

>one of those bombings ended a war
>one of those bombings started a war

>bombs enemy during wartime
>(((terrorist attack))) to send our nation to (((war)))

Honestly it feels amazing walking out the front door of my house and seeing the beauty that is this country.

I look out at the farmland, of which we have more than any other country on earth. We may be overweight, but we will always be able to feed ourselves - this alone assures our place as number one on the global stage for the foreseeable future.

I see the vast mountains towering above the seemingly barren but full of life desert, a microcosm of the incredibly diversity of our landscape. From desert to temperate rainforest to glaciated peaks.

Yosemite, Denali, The Grand Canyon, the endless variety of coastline, the prairies, the Rockies, the deciduous forests of the east, we have it all, and each biome has a beauty all its own.

I think of our position on the globe, of how we literally have the best real estate on the planet, protected by two oceans, loaded with resources, and absolutely massive, in both population and landmass.

In the sky a cargo plane passes over, with multiple layers of passenger jets and private aircraft above it. Lines of airplanes with their landing lights form highways in the sky, preparing to enter one of our many massive airports.

I think of our vast military, it's reach, and the safety with which it provides us. We are the strongest.

And our cities, they tower above the rest, economically, of course, but also in their design. We invented the skyscraper, and all throughout our cities are great buildings of different decades going back a century, a testament to our innovation and strength in the modern era.

I look up at the moon, and know that through our willpower and ingenuity, we walked on it.

I look to the stars and see our many probes studying the planets, flying out into the cosmos.

Our reach is greater and further than anyone else, literally and metaphorically.

We are not without our problems, but we have only begun to tap into our boundless potential, an infant nation poised for millennia of greatness.

>Saudi Arabia attacks you
>Better invade Iraq
Totally justified :^)

You don't shop at Walmart much do you.

lets add another trigger to the trigger

I hope you are posting from 1969 because that's the only way in which any of this shit makes any sense.

I didn't even know Don King got raped

(((9/11))) had nothing to do with the (((invasion of Iraq))).
youtube.com/watch?v=f_A77N5WKWM

Fuck Wal-Mart. It's full of niggers and trash. A whole country can't be based off of one store that's literally made for slum dwellers.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

That's a lame strawman, op.

GET A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE
E
T

A

L
I
F
E

B
I
N
T
H
A
T

K
N
I
F
E

I wouldn't expect pasta to understand history

here we can see the britbong in its natural knifeless environment, watch as it adds nothing to the thread but india tier poo memes, we believe this to be a defence mechanism when the britbong has nothing to contribute to a thread but wishes to post anyways. what a majestic creature, prone to letting its offspring be raped in rotherham, some believe it hasn't been relevant on Sup Forums since ukip lost.

who fucking cares. the japs did horrible shit to the chinks. the russians to the nazis. the US to the vietcong. the US to itself.

history is a never ending bloodbath.

fuck off italy. go reclaim your african colonies.

Off topic but this is a shit thread anyway. Did animal planet end up like the discovery channel and the history channel? I haven't had cable in about 7 years and I liked watching shit on there.

still pretty much the same as it was.

they have those pet rescue reality shows but still have nature documentaries.

it's simple economics, like discovery and history channel they found out that there's money in relaity shows which helps keep the channel afloat, everyone loves watching some guys try to find bigfoot

also they're owned by discovery

>pit bulls and parolees