Nostalgia Critic: The Dork Ages Thread 3.5

>The #ShutUpDoug edition
Recently, Brad Jones had released the review of Disney's questionably banned live-action/animated hybrid film, The Song of the South while NC released his review of Kangaroo Jack at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=62eeqKujYwU

Let's discuss and get down and dirty, folks!

Question: On the count of 11 to 1, How do you rank the worst nostalgia critic episodes?

Any answers, mai boys?

The thread is still getting started here. Maybe it's because of those RLM Cowardfags.

I don't give a fuck about what this #shill4hill numale thinks. I used to think Brad was based but after his constant SJW pandering and "battle" against Trump on Twitter, I cant support this pathetic loser. No wonder none of his girlfriends stick around, and the ones who do decide to cuck him, because he's a spineless numale. That's what happens when you're raised by a single mother.

The old midnight screenings were comfy as fuck and his best stuff. They've long lost their magic. The only new videos I can stand to watch are his midnight screenings with based Jerrid. Keep taking endless jabs at Christian propaganda films Brad, but don't ever dare to bad mouth a certain other religion who decapitates, drowns and burns people.

Could you do a full in-depth explanation why Midnight Screening has lost it's 'magic'?

Like the KKK or Extremist Neo-Nazis?

I don't recall the Bible telling you to murder people who don't believe in Christianity. KKK is a splinter group who are not following the teachings of the Bible. The Qua'ran literally tells them to murder people who do not believe in Islam. It literally says stone women to death for committing adultery, it literally says throw homosexuals from the rooftops of buildings (because homosexuals are at the "bottom" of society, so you'll be throwing them from the high point to the bottom, this is literally said in the Qua'ran).

Don't try to argue against me unless you have an actual argument, you numales are so fucking easy, you use the exact same talking points, all I have to do is copy and paste the exact same arguments to counter you're predictable talking points.

I was just asking a simple question.

Get back to trying to court a new girl, having a mediocre relationship for six months before she get's bored of your beta behavior and cucks you again, Braddy boy.

I don't have a girlfriend at all.

When was the last major murder or bombing committed by the KKK?

I don't know, ask someone.

Exactly

>2 Chronicles 15:13
>and whoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

There are also TONS of verses talking about how unbelievers are basically subhumans that you should excommunicate and never speak too .

There's a lot of contradictory stuff in the Bible. You should love your enemies, forgive those who trespass against us, thou shall not kill, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now find me some verses of Islam teachings that tell you not to murder people who don't believe in Allah.

>I don't know

And there we go.

Brad Jones is still my nigga

I only watch his stuff, mind you. I don't follow him on twitter or am up to date with behind-the-scenes dramarama

If I won the lottery where would be the best place to move to for best living conditions + closest proximity to Internet celebrities possible?

I'm thinking Illinois, you've got based Brad Jones in Springfield then a three hour drive north you've got Spoony. On the other hand you could move to Philadelphia to be with the bro-est of bros, James Rolfe. That way you get Mike and Bootsy. Tough call. Tough call. Why can they all just live in the same state so it would be easier?

Although it might be worth living in Seattle just so I can hassle DSP daily.

he gave a perfectly fine review to All Saints. Shitting on War Room and Saving Christmas isn't the same.

I thought Spoony was in Arizona

Islam (Arabic: الإسلام, IPA: [alʔisˈlaːm] (About this sound listen)) is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root S-L-M which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, safeness, and peace.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Surat al-Mumtahana, 8

That was when he was still living with Miles. He's moved up to the suburbs of Chicago with April. The only celebrity I'm yet to track down is Mike Matei.

for

tgwtg is just autism central
there wasnt a normal human among them

I got this, midnight screenings started as this fun side project where Brad and friends would watch movies and makes jokes. But over time the multiple divorces, cuckings, and back stabbings. The group of friends got smaller and the ones that stayed have this awkwardness to it. This combine with liberals like Lupa, Brad's Bull dyke mom, or Brad's GF of the week really didn't help. To put in perspective you went from
>a group of happy friends joking about Ogliloves or Alvin Chipwreaked
To
>a bloated Sarah bitiching about how sexist Fast 6 was while the chemo patient dress like a 13 year old that is Brad nods every so often.

I miss Old Brad so God damn much...

>liberals like Lupa
Lupa is only there for shitty kids movies. I've never heard a single liberal thing said in midnight screenings with her

>I thought Luke was normal
>I thought Luke got out before the Doug Virus ruined him
>I was dead wrong

Fair point but outside of the screenings she fuels brads retarded comments, she did get Spoony fired for making a sex joke about the thing in the picture.

what happened to them?

>most of them mentally ill or unstable
>inflated egos
>nerd culture became heavily affected by identity politics and cultural Marxism
>Desperate for fame and attention

fucking lol, him too?

Spoony lives in Aurora IL, I mapped out his house it's only an hour drive for me.

>No wonder none of his girlfriends stick around

He's been with his current girlfriend for over a year and his previous girlfriends didn't exactly seem stable so I wouldn't put them leaving on him.

I don't think any of then aside from Suede got out ok, but Suede is a nobody whose only popular review got fucked over since the co host was Jewario who decided to paint his bathroom red after his wife found out about the Kitty Marie Affair. And Justin replacement left CA to go grow a penis over at ANN. Sucks to be Suede man.

That I am going to get you face, it's like he learned from Paul"Build a Wall" Latza himself!

why cant they just get a tattoo and a alcohol dependency?
why do they all either kill themselves or cut their dicks off?

With Feminism you always lose

>being this pathetic.

>>a bloated Sarah bitiching about how sexist Fast 6
Oh shit, is Sarah really some feminist bitch? I haven't watched the screenings since Scary Movie 5.

Remember when she was famous back in the day?

I'd still smash

Remember when she was a Mo..... Oh never mind.

not exactly. That Fast and Furious review is the only one where she goes all out about stuff like that. You can kinda get a feel for it at times though? I dunno