ITT we pretend that /tv existed in 1987. I'll start

ITT we pretend that /tv existed in 1987. I'll start.
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE ES JAY DOUBLEYOUUS PICKED A NIGGER FOR THAT ROLE!!! DROPPED

Remember when black casting in movies was normal and not forced political garbage?

Great movie, oh my god, I hope they make a sequel to this!

Great thread.

Remember when they were called token black guys before you were politically aware?

OMG I am so sick of this forced diversity, there is literally no reason a white person couldn't have played that role.
They only cast him because (((they))) hate Trump so much

wtf is this thread

*Reagan

Nice try.

Newfags attempting to fit in

Looks like satire based on Sup Forums to me.

Blacks are ruining hollywood. MAGA

Are you actually underage?

>muh strong wimmin protagonist
Dropped

It wasn't forced back then.

>Remember when they were called token black guys before you were politically aware?
Danny Glover wasn't that, though. The term "token" implied they were included for that reason alone. Classic example being the random friend that consistently gets killed off in the first third of a horror flick. Movies where the black guy is an actual character do not meet the definition.

Omg why is a white fighting a black guy and winning UNREALISTIC those damn alt right and muh soviet hackers

That came from actual black people not white cucks.

>black guy is in charge of the mission
FUCKING DROPPED

Oh noes! She just ded.

>liberal jew propaganda

Reminder that Predator has a Austrian lead, a Hispanic terrorist, a native American, two black guys and a white dude.
And it's completely normal. It isn't mentioned every few minutes. The promotional material never mentioned 'diversity is our strength '.
And it's maybe the best action film ever made.

that's a BASED BLACK MAN tho

He was implying that it was an era where there was no diversity pandering, which is blatantly false. Danny Glover was an exception to this, with his roles in LW/Predator

If anything, at least they try to actually characterize the majority of forced diversity roles today.

((((((((DIVERSITY))))))))))

Yeah, I'm sure black people were in charge of casting every single sitcom, horror and action movie of those decades.

oh yeah? Well guess who survives at the end
THE FUCKING WHITE MALE YOU STUPID SHITLORD!!!!

Why do (((they))) keep forcing this degenerate garbage down our throats lads?

ITT: alt right dweebs to mental gymnastics to pretend their "views" make any goddamn sense

How is an Austrian man different from a white man?
Why did they cast a terrorist?

The term token came from black people, you abject retard.

>White man is a loose cannon suicidal loser living in a trailer
>Black man is happily married family man wth a giant house and is getting too old for this white partner is a nutjob shit

This is such blatant propaganda undermining the self worth of white men everywhere, literal white apartheid!

Are you retarded? The white left you think of as a recent phenomenon has existed since the 70s. Token black was used both to mock films for their blatant pandering, and to whine about black characters not being important enough to the script.

How young are you?

>degenerate brownskin defeats le ebil white devil man
What did (((they))) mean by this?

What are you anons using to post here?

YAS QUEEN SLAY!!!

>tfw you will never get to sniff the farts in her sleeping pod
Why even live?

would make sense if it was a reboot/remake, but Lethal Weapon was an original movie

Sup Forums doesn't complain when a nigger is casted in an original movie

t. redditor

You mean the way they didn't complain about Get Out at all right

A bait thread using false equivalence

Weaver was a legit 'stronk womyn'
She was entirely believable

Now we get Gal Gadot

tell me there isn't a difference...

Even if Ripley could magically bypass the Sup Forums radar today, Vasquez wouldn't.

Wrong. She was a afraid of guns and she's a bigtime feminist. The only thing that has changed is the thin skin of easily butthurt Murricans who think everything revolves around them and their little problems.

Reminder that Idris Elba had his first major role in the Lethal Weapon series as Danny Glover's teenage daughter.

that's not just "the cast", it's the whole movie and its plot, it needed a black person
you never saw anyone posting "why did they cast a black guy as someone who is meant to black reee!"

but you did see it when they talked about the The Dark Tower

We're you here when the black panther trailer got released?

Now it feels weird because there isn't a black middle class anymore. It's been destroyed by drugs, rap and culture of violence introduced by the FBI because Hoover was afraid black people would have political influence on the country.

>military white guy is incompetent
>corporate white guy working for ebil corporations
>military white guy is a pussy who has to be told what to do by a woman
>mexican immigrant woman is true alpha
>real stronk womyn takes charge because men suck
So sick of this feminist propaganda

To be fair noone complained about casting a black guy in the TV remake of Lethal Weapon.

that's not just "the cast", it's the whole movie and its plot, it needed a black person
you never saw anyone posting "why did they cast a black guy as someone who is meant to black reee!"

but you did see it when they talked about the The Dark Tower

>It's been destroyed by drugs, rap and culture of violence introduced by the FBI because Hoover was afraid black people would have political influence on the country.

You sure LBJ creating the welfare state to "keep those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years" didn't have a part, too?

Yes, that thriving black middle class of the 50s and 60s is gone now, how sad.
You're fucking retarded.

>there isn't a black middle class anymore
I can't tell if these posts are serious or not

>BETA KEKS: THE MOVIE

But my point was that fag actually argued against making originally black characters black because of MUH FORCED DIVERSITY WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEEE
it went on for two fucking days

LBJ never actually said that. That's been debunked for a while. Look it up.

>It's normal and not political garbage

Are you simply retarded or something. Please, tell me in your own words how it is you discern whether something is a "normal" casting of a black person or a "Political agenda"

I will be waiting in excited anticipation of the shitpost that shall be forthcoming

>Some random black guy on the cover
>No mention of Van Damme any where
I was really looking forward to this flick, guess I'll have to see The Untouchables again this weekend

dude what the fuck you don't understand
diversity wasn't forced, nobody complained about that

nobody here complained when there was a black person in 12 Years a slave, Selma, Beasts of no Nation, Detroit

Sup Forums might be retarded and they complained about these movies for its plot, but not for the cast, because they know the cast needed black people on it

So the only time it's okay to cast a black person is when you "need" the person to be black
Otherwise it's only acceptable to cast a white person.
Got it.

You guys hear they are gonna have Remington Steele play James Bond?!

What's next, a fucking black man?!!

>nobody here complained when there was a black person in 12 Years a slave, Selma, Beasts of no Nation, Detroit

Instead they complained about making a movie about slavery and focusing on black people in general.

it actually wasnt debunked. One of the most well respected biographers of presidents interviewed a stewards overheard the conversation on air force one.

LBJ was a documented massive bigot. It all checks out

No
Its just you sperging out everytime you see a black person

Again, have you not seen the two days of WEposting because the fags got triggered since the movie was set in Africa and had a 99% black cast and they specifically complained because the movie contained blacks

>mfw I know that quote is made up but I keep spreading it because it's good at convincing people welfare is bad for the black community

Sup Forumsturds unironically complained about black panther lmao

i'm not saying it's ok to complain, i don't care if a black person is casted in a reboot where the character from the orignal source was white (like The Dark Tower)
in all my posts i was talking about Sup Forums and in which scenarios they seem to complain

correct

It's a secret Bev thread

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE AND CAPITALISM ARE BAD LMAO

I wonder who of the two caught AIDS first.

Pure man hating libcuck feminist fantasy.

where do you think martin luther king came from

>race
>political
That's what you think, Baruch, stop shoving that shit down my throat.

>Are you simply retarded or something. Please, tell me in your own words how it is you discern whether something is a "normal" casting of a black person or a "Political agenda"

Putting blacks in time periods where they don't belong.

You mean a fantasy story like Lancelot?

It boggles the mind that Guttenberg was ever considered a moviestar.

No. You just didn't realize it until it went into overdrive in the last decade. Its always been a gradual slope since the end of WW2.

He's not a nigger though, he's just a black guy.

The (((stonecutters))) made him a star.

shut the hell up the donald

>being this new
The differentiation between niggers & blacks is older than Sup Forums.

Yeah, he makes me sick.

That's some fine mental gymnastics.

Cocaine

>nobody here complained when there was a black person in 12 Years a slave, Selma, Beasts of no Nation, Detroit
Sup Forums whined for these movies existing at all

>hes never watched 80/90ss standup
People have been differentiating between blacks and niggers for decades you fucking autist.

Das rite niggers didn't exist before 1870

apollo creed beat rocky dipshit

blame the stonecutters

historical legends arent the same as fantasy

>Original character written as black.
Normal.

>Rewrite established white character because your movie needs "diversity".
Sjw shit.

Look how easy it was you dishonest faggot.

Also to follow op retarded logic, danny glover character was a normal family guy cop, now most black characters are written as retarded mary sues or given guaranteed line about "black oppression".

>Casting black guys in medieval folklore from ancient England.

Of course leave it to a redditor to defend this.