Do you like Dick Rider

Do you like Dick Rider

It's spelt with a Y, but yeah

I don't know that I'll ever get past his underwhelming performance in Annihilation, but I am looking forward to him sharing the Nova book. Sam best boy

I can't wait to see another volume of Nova do horribly because of Sam and watch him get another redo

I want to. Where do I start? Am actually am quite interested in cosmic Marvel. I just don't know who's who and where to start.

Annihilation. Keep going until you've read Thanos Imperative and then stop.
You can skip Realm of Kings, just read this issue with Quasar

Noted. Thanks user.

Hey, everything leading up to Infinity Finale was gangbusters!

I like him, but the other Cosmic heroes are better I think. Rich didn't really do much but fuck around on Earth until Annihilation. Which has become somewhat overrated around here if you ask me.

That's the casual way. Annihilation saga is great and all but Surfer, Mar and Genis Vell, and Adam Warlock all have much better stories.

No, I don't think I do.

Don't.

I hate him. He's unrelatable to me, I'm more fan of Sam.
I heard Dickfags sent anthrax to Brevoort's house, is that true?

If you Bendis

Quasar did it better.
Seriously.

Are you trying to say that Bendis doesn't have tremendous amounts of respect for characters and continuity?

Yes. I'm trying to say that Bendis doesn't have tremendous amounts of respect for characters and continuity

Bendis the writer? Brian Bendis?

Bendis. Brian Michael Bendis. The writer of Marvel Comics

What an unfortunate name.

I liked Rich, and what involved him on Annihilation/Conquest, but he seemed a bit dumb most of the time.

I like Nova a lot.

In preparation for the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, I finally got around to reading the big cosmic reading list, and I loved it. I knew it was gonna be good based on what I heard, but while I knew I was gonna like the Guardians comic, I didn't realize how much I was gonna fall in love with Nova. He immediately shot up to one of my top 5 favorite heroes, and has been there ever since. Super excited he's coming back.

Until they say the Rich we've seen is undoubtedly him, expect this to be a fake out.
One day Brevoort will decide there wasn't enough outrage, and making Rich a Skrull will be one of the first things he does.
The decrepit hand in the preview says that there's definitely a catch to him being back

I'm assuming that the resurrection fucked up and it's going to be an ongoing plotline, but that it's still him. I'm banking on the fact that they've made it clear from the start that something's wrong, and that even Marvel wouldn't be stupid enough to make one of the main selling points of the book a lie.

That's basically how I'm seeing it. I feel like it's still him, but maybe Death's somehow got her hands on him or something, or he's been made her new avatar.

Him being her new Avatar sounds like a neat direction
Im expecting him to be working for Shuma-Gorath.

>marvel finally brings rich back
>as a villain
Pls no

>poor gl rip-off
>his legacy is hysamic cuck
I'd really like to read about him, but nah

I think Marvel has wanted to use him as villain for Sam a long time.
I think it should be the other way around, but there's no reasoning when it comes to Marvel

>I think it should be the other way around
Epic win.