The rich don't play by the rules so why should you Sup Forums ?

The rich don't play by the rules so why should you Sup Forums ?

>others are jumping off a bridge so why don't you
>others are cheating on this exam so why don't you
>others are raping little kids so why don't you
*teleports behind you*
don't post shit like this ever again

What rules

Because the rules will fuck me over if I don't

To what are you referring to, my degenerate non-friend?

This. What rules? I am rich now, but always conducted myself in the same way. Short of murdering someone or doing weird pervy shit, which I don't want to do, I am essentially allowed to do anything I want whether I'm rich or poor.

Because we get punished for it, the kikes don't.

Because I'm not rich.

>I am rich

The first thing wealthy kids are taught is that there's someone else who probably has more and how it doesn't matter because we're all better off than the workers. Take your meds, dude.

They get a premium status in the US.

They litigate out of contracts that they don't want to abide by. Criminally their sentences are always less. They get perks that hamper even middle class. etc etc

Its no surprise dumb rich kids do better than poor smart kids.

Those ARE the rules, though. It's capitalism. If you can pay more, you can get better legal, financial, etc. service to keep you out of trouble.

You telling me you're some kinda red, dude?

Is that why the wealthy kids were always such pussies?

I saw the thumbnail and was really hoping for a hot, big, girl dick between those legs

Social contract? Heh, I don't remember signing anything . . .

I know a communist poster when I see one.

Shoo shoo filthy jew

>Social contract
memes
ultimate form of cuckoldry

I know that. They are doing whats best for them within the system. But at the same time they shame the lower class who receive handouts.

Were the execs at GM and the banks shamed when they got what was pretty much welfare from the government?

I am not advocating some commie society btw. Just looking for some dialogue with like minded people.

>No dick between those legs
You get the digits you deserve, OP

I love how Sup Forums claims to hate the greedy jews who own everything and steal more and more money every year leaving 1% of the wealth for everyone to fight over these days (used to be 40%), and then blame everyone else besides them for why the economy is so shit, like immigrants and welfare scraps. I think they they just want to be so contrary to the left that they ignore the obvious jew distraction that is immigrants and welfare as being the cause of the shit we're in now. I know a bunch of people who think the 2007 crash was caused by these things. The jews are so fucking good at what they do.

Fuck this graph is depressing.

Or maybe it's as if the economy is more complex than a dichotomous issue.
Gee, I wonder...

The upper class as well as the super and ultimate class always have and always will be above everyone else. That's just the human hierarchy. It sucks, but that's life.

People play by the rules because they are forced to, so they abide by them.

The average rich person has like 3 million, not no fucking billion dollars.

3 million can be wiped out easy by buying big boat or house.

>why should you Sup Forums ?

because im poor

Meh. An open marriage where both people are happy is better than monogamous marriages with no spark.

>The average rich person
There's no such thing as an average rich person, because what is considered rich is subjective

>1. I am not rich
>2. Rich people are terrible. Why would I want to be like a rich person?
>3. There is no 3.

I don't have the money it takes to escape the consequences of breaking said rules.

>2016
>Being poor

Wow, neoliberalism has really failed you fags.

It's fortunate for us that you will never have children.