Anyone know anything about this?

I was just looking through google images trying to get a photo of jacob rothschild and found this.

I'm gonna see if there's anyway to fact check as there is no source.

Any of you ever hear of this theory?

>Inb4 Hitler was a rothschild pawn who did the holocaust as a false flag for kikes and then with the help of the rothschilds, disappeared to some mansion in the middle of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qkfyE
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&index=1&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlerjew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Investment and commercial banks funded both the Allies and the Axis and profited from this. It's called diversification.

Also, this is taught in school. Is your educational system this dysfunctional?

>hitler was a jew

Not this fucking bullshut again

Of course banks funded both sides of the war, it's called profiteering. What the picture is insinuating is that Adolf Hitler was, by blood, a rothschild. That means not only was he jewish, he was from the most jewish kike globalist family in the fucking world. Which means the Holocaust could have been the agenda of the jews.

There's a big difference between a jew, and a fucking rothschild kike.

Yet we hqve no proof from it besides (((Google)))
Also
>believing in the holocaust

Yes, it's also taught in school that Hitler may have had a jewish ancestor because many records state it.

They taught me he kept it secret and probably lied to himself. He was convinced he wasn't part jewish. It's a coping mechanism.

The holocaust as jewish conspiracy is totally bullshit. Hitler became sincerely antisemite in childhood thanks to the crazy priest of his town.

Yeah like the Holocoaster and the Masturbation machines really happened.

I still don't think you understand. Who gives a fuck if he is a self loathing jew. The rothschild part is what is upsetting.

Pure speculation at this point. Still an interesting thought.

Still, even if true He was a Rothchild, he betrayed his family for the greater good.

>He betrayed his family for the greater good
But what if it wasn't? What if the holocaust didn't happen meme is true? What if he was just a Patsy for the rothschilds agenda?

They have a history of that. It's always proxies with those fucking kikes. They always have someone do the dirty work for them and take the fall so they won't be connected to it.

>Shekelgrubber

The Holocaust happened, especially here in Italy. There are so many books and biographies and family accounts from EVERYONE here that the conspiracy theory can't even be concieved here.

Two grand-uncles of mine ended up in concentration camps and knew many Jews who were sent there and probably died there later. My uncles were simple 'traitors' and didn't endure what their fellow Jews endured.

Almost every northern italian family has a similar story to tell. The holocaust can't be denied. You're a gullible fuck.

Hitler was an antisemite. He took the money of banks, but I sincerely doubt he was a willing pawn of some kind of conspiracy. Israel was already in the making. I can't believe your theories.

THIS LOL

I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE A POST ABOUT THIS

THIS PIC WAS LITTERALLY MADE BY SOMEONE ON POL

>every northern italian family has a similar story to tell

you know italians are semites right?

Holy fucking shit, I didn't even notice that. Thank you for the keks user.

The holocaust didn't happen.

AlsoIt was some troll on Sup Forums who made this

We are own worse enemy

it cannot be denied, goy, 6 gorillion lampshades!

So I was tricked by our own disinformation/trolling campaign.

Hmmm. I'm really thinking right now.

>revieling that you are jewish
>defending the holocaust on Sup Forums

JIDF please go

Yep you were tricked.

Our enemies can grasp our plans because we tend to be so chaotic.

American war strats to the max.

*can't

What's your point? Our fellow Jewish Italians were sent to camps and died by the tens of thousands because Mussolini was the ass-slave of Hitler.

The nazis took patriots and intellectuals who happened to be Jewish and killed them under our eyes. All because Mussolini was a submissive faggot.

This is why Holocaust denial can't be brought up. Holocaust denial is bullshit.

oy vey, remember how they made soap of 5 6bajillion jews! oy gevalt!

I'm not Jewish burger. Jews are not a 'different people' here. They are Italians like all of us.

You Americans are crypto-antisemites because you never accepted that the American Jews are Americans like you.

>Sup Forumss so wide spread and believable that we can fool our own posters
I'm seriously proud. We are the new kikes.

The truth fears no investigation, if what happened at the camps is true then why is it illegal to question the holocaust in europe?

yeah and 6 million jews died in the holocaust

>we are all one race, the jewish race

Oh fuck off they aren't. Your Talmond says otherwise.

Investigation is not a crime here. Denial is a crime because antisemitism is a chore principle of nazism. Our Constitution prevents the formation of a party which adheres to nazi principles. Too many Italians dead because of it.

I'm not Jewish dumb fuck, I'm fucking baptized. This does not differentiate me from an Italian Jew.

You Americans have no patriotism and no nation.

don't buy it, goldbergstein. try selling it harder.

We are. Hell there are rumors we have PewDiePie as a secret Sup Forumsack here.

If true, we have an outreach that is much larger than the population of Canada.

Hell the harambre meme was kind of proof the normies dislike BLM and hence made fun of it.

Things are changing for the better.

Fuck off proxy. No german can be like this unless they're very stupid.

No, we need to roll with this. Hillary has close relations with the Rothschilds, spread that information and tell everyone that Hitler was a Rothschild kike.

Why is it wrong to question what we are told?

If you were raised in the forest by a man who told you that you were the only people in the world, how would you know any different?

It's acceptable to question the holocaust since it has been shoved down our throats.

I was first taught of the holocaust in school in the forth grade. I was around 8 years old. All I've ever been told about it was how the jews were victimized and the nazis were the devil incarnate. It wasn't unitl later in life I started researching world war two and learned ALOT more that I was never told. So naturally I found this shadey. Thus arises the suspicion. Why is this wrong?

>implying holocaust denial is anti-semticism

There are people who love jews but don't believe in the holocaust.

It's kind of like how atheism =/= hatred of God

amazed your brainwashing didn't take, kike?

It's disinfo. Don't

What sect of Christian are you then?

Also your just proving Gobbels right.

Nothing wrong with skepticism or suspicion. I don't know about the US, but here in Northern Italy, where there were concentration camps, the memory of the holocaust is alive and there's just too much proof to deny it.

I can understand that hundreds of kilometers away, where the holocaust didn't happen, the holocaust may seem a forced notion. Trust me it's not.

When they tell the kids the jews were killed because of bullshit reasons, it's because we have to prevent such behavior in the future against any group that may be victimised by the majority for bullshit reasons.

The jews push a lot on the holocaust because they sincerely fear another one may happen in the future, and it could spell their end. This is why they avoid muslims, because muslims are most nazi-like people of all now.

>Italy
>Real nation
>Not the political expedient of foreigners and bureaucrats
Lol. How cucked can you get

Considering how the whole anti-Trump campaign is built on disinformation and its head figures are literally stupid enough to truly believe the disinformation, and considering the "Hitler was a Jew" meme, what's the risk?

why are you here?

Risking a future without the 4th reich.

Don't do it

nono, it is all true! giant rooms with spinning blades and showers that were also gaschambers! and on weekends the SS officiers where throwing little jews against trees to break their necks for sport! and after that they got clean with soap made from jewish bodies!

Baptized as Catholic

Skepticism is not antisemitism. Denial is antisemitism because it implies a conspiracy by the Jews. It's the same with Moon landing denial. It implies anti-americanism because it implies the US gov is a lying, illegitimate institution that does not represent the people.

I like to debate with people who think differently than me.

Goebbels injected blue colorant in the eyes of Jews, which later died of infections. The amount of madness in the camps is almost unbelieveable, unless you hear about it from hundreds of survivors and non-jewish prisoners. This is why the memory must be kept alive.

>Every jew that says they are Christian ALWAYS go with Catholic
>I was raised catholic because God wanted me to spot jewish liars.
>implying zionism and the talmond aren't real things.

yes! goebbels personally killed a hundred jews! with his bare hands! he put them in specially constructed chairs that injected dye into their eyeballs until they popped! and then mengele told him "no, this is how you do it" and he took a jew baby and slit its throat!

all true! 100%! oy vey, gibe shekel!

The truth does not fear investigation. It looks like Hitler had something funny in the woodpile, so to speak.

Read this article from the Telegraph for proof, archived for her pleasure: archive.is/qkfyE

>article doesn't link sources or the study

Yeah no, it's fake, even holocaust deniers link their sources.

Dude, Italy is 95% Catholic. Obviously I'm baptized as Catholic, dumbass.

I confused Goebbels with Mengele. Mengele himself wrote about his 'scientific' methods.

They proved hitler's skull was fake so who did they get the dna from?

you disgusting liar can not even keep the names straight!

go peddle your holocaust lie somehwere else!

Yeah no, even kikes outside of Spergetti land use the Catholic faith as a mask.

Milo the traitor did it.

oy vey, listen and believe goyim! how dare you question these highly scientific methods! i think we need to modify this 1st amendment of yours!

Nice fallacy there, proxyfag. The fact that I confused Mengele with Goebbels in a quickly written post refutes my argument right?

The holocaust happened just like every reported genocide in human history. It happened fairly recently so it has a lot of proof and even direct witnesses still alive.
You feel you are being fooled, but you are not.
Why making up the holocaust?

Milo is a blessing because his gayness shields him from SJW rhetoric. He's no traitor. It's you who are just a nazi dumbass.

So do you believe in the Holodomor then? Where Jewish and Atheist soviets starved millions of Christians to death?

Yeah OP, I have researched it.

He made a deal with them but I don't think he was related.

My research didn't confirm much, and disproved more.

He made a deal with them, that was his one mistake.

>only jews shill for milo
It's like you guys work together.

Yeah he is a traitor because he started a racist fight with Harambe which made the alt-righters look bad.

>Why making up the holocaust?

because many of you are lying snakes that peddle faulty wares. a race of merchants and nomads, you lying piece of filth shame every honest craftsman among the jews! why lie about the holocaust? to make a quick buck.

Why should I 'believe' in a historically proven fact? The Soviets were Atheists and they had a long history of antisemitic policies. You can't put together Jews and Soviets. Do you ever notice that a lot of Jews have Russian-sounding surnames? They got away from the USSR.

Wtf of an argument is this? I'm not even Jewish dumb fuck.

HITLERS BLOODLINE IS UNKNOWN

POSSIBLE BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY

/Thread

T. Veteran Sup Forums poster

Your are anti-christian because you deny the Holodomor.

There were jews who killed and wirked with the soviets at the tine, heck they were even high ranking officals.

of course you aren't jewish! you are 200% italian! and neve relt anyone tell you otherwise, or they are racist!

What you are missing here is that the Jews you are talking about were of Jewish descent but explicitly hated and denied Jewish faith and traditions. Communism has as its core principle the destruction of traditions and values, Christian and Jewish alike.

Hell, the term Anti-Zionism was invented in the USSR by commies. Commies hated Israel. Where the fuck do you live?

of course the commies hated israel! which is why the soviet union funded israel with money and guns!

if you really are that ignorant:
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&index=1&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

thi is a good starting point.

after that, actually read hitlers and goebbles books, and after that go your own way.

wtf you can call me jewish as much as you want. I fucking tell you I'm an average baptized Italian, if you don't believe me it's you who are a schizoid crazy man who thinks the jew is everywhere, even on this marginal imageboard.

>schizoid crazy man
you don't even know what that word means, you brainwashed idiot.

Please, I love to debate but I just can't take a Youtube video as a legitimate source of information.

Why the hell commies today (and yesterday) are feverishly pro-Palestine? Because they fucking hate the Jews. It's simple.

Such bigotry against christians to deny the holodomor like that.

then look at the second to alst video and look at the sources yourself you lazy POS.

you don't want to debate, you want to virtue signal, sadly for you, no one gives a fuck.

You see the jewish conspiracy everywhere, even fucking here on Sup Forums. You can't even take me seriously because you think I'm Jewish. This is paranoid schizophrenia.

Well Hitler was buried in a Jewish cemetery

which is different from a schizoid personality disorder you pretentious fuck.

Hittler

This is a shill thread

Didn't deny anything. The Holodomor happened. The Soviets were all Atheists who came from Orthodox Christian families and some from Jewish families. It's wrong to say that 'Jews and Atheists' made the famine happen. It was the Soviets, who were atheists.

>some were jewish but all atheists

listen to yourself and your denying mouth

Yeah lol I was kidding. Just some dead Jew with the unfortunate name of Adolf Hittler lol.

>be jew
>named adolf hittler

How unfortunate

wtf is this a psychiatric journal? You keep clinching on these fallacies but you are not debating what I'm writing, you're just saying I'm a jewish shill who didn't study mental illnesses

Checked

Lurkmoar newfag

One can be born Christian and become Atheist. The same with Jewish families. I'm not contradicting shit.

Some Soviets were born Jewish and became Atheist commies who hated their traditions and history. It's not difficult to conceive.

what is your argument? that some italian jews perished in working camps? no one is disputing that you shill! plenty of criminals perished in camps from typhus and starvation!

what i dispute is a genocide that never happened! and this garbage has been argued over and over in the last 70 years, and strangely my side of this argument has been imprisoned, fined and silenced!

yes, hitler was a kike spy who infiltrated an anti semitic organization and then led bad goy germany down a path of destruction, genocided the german people, and did the old bait and switch with the concentration camps, starving the dissident germans and other undesirables while shipping millions of ashkenazim kikes like him on trains to palestine to create the state of israel.

No, it's not faggot.

Witnessed

I doubt it. He tried to move off from Central banking

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlerjew.html

he was a kike you guys have been fooled

Right...

All the Jews the nazis could grab were taken and killed because they were Jewish. The Racial laws of Italy of 1939 officially aligned Italy with the Third Reich, regarding Jews.

The Holocaust happened. Just take Poland. It was the Jewishest country in the world (like more than 10%) and they all died in camps.

Like I said before, in Europe we arrest those who deny the holocaust because it's antisemitic. It implies a Jewish conspiracy. The 'conspiracy' propaganda was a cornerstone of Nazism.

Nazism can't be welcome in Europe anymore because it caused too much trouble and death. This is why you can't do nazi things. One of these is claiming that 'jewish conspiracies' make up genocides for money.

This is literally the WE WUZ meme for alt right and conspiratards

>No sources
Piss off.

so where is the evidence? where are all these bodies? did we shoot them all into the sun?

your shilling is not welcome in europe!