Why is Russia so aggressive...

Why is Russia so aggressive? Are they just trying to compensate for the fact that they are a third world shithole and will never be a good as the US or?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right. Why dont they just let them butcher the populations for the oil and gas. Must have developed a social conscience.

They lost shittons of clay in the last thirty years and they're butthurt about it.

>Why does a nation act on its own interests, i mean come on it's 2016 you are not supposed to do that :^)

How many wars has Russia started since 1991?

How many wars has America started.

How is Russia agressive

What do you think would happen if we parked our military in Canada and Mexico and off your coast?

You need to see though the propaganda you are being fed you burger chomping walmart shitting retard.

aggressive how?

Are you fucking retarded leaf?

>leaf

Eternal asshurt from the fall of USSR. Their egoes can't handle the fact that they're only a regional power and a mediocre economy.

0.5 PutinTokens™ have been deposited into your account

Ever since America won WW2 and the cold war Russians have been getting buttblasted about not being #1. Russia needs to stop fronting and just accept America as the greatest and most powerful nation in earth's history. Everything good in the world today (including the internet you're shitposting on) was created by us. Enjoy it!

Post actual info on how many wars Russia has started :^)
>0.15GBP have been deposited to your PayPal account

>RUSSIA IS THE AGGRESSOR MEME

yeah obviously they're the aggressor, the US is never the aggressor

GTFO shills

russia a CUTE

500000 Rubles have been deposited into your account
>tfw you can finally buy a microwave

What aggression? All wars that Russia has fought lately are because US tries to steal one of Russia's puppet.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Don't worry Russia bro, not all Brits are like the autistic OP.

I think russia is a pretty cool guy. Also, I don't understand why most americans think Russia is the bad guy. Leftover cold war sentiment I guess.

>Why is Russia so aggressive?
Why is Isreal?

what do you expect from the ethernal Slav??
They act tough so the other slavs and churkas know they mean bussines,sadly such is life in the Slavic wild life

Nature of blaming others for everything and unability of taken responsibility for own errors, you find this mindest pretty widly spread in the population too.

G-d promised the Jews that land. He promised nothing to the russians.

Damn ruskies , why they made russia so close to NATO bases , fucking ebil Putin

>Palestine in 1917
>Not rightful Turkish clay
>Palestine in 1946
>Not rightful British clay