CLINTON CASH graphic novel

How has neither this board or Sup Forums ever heard of this graphic novel? I can't believe I went through the past 3 months here and there and never saw this storytimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well? are you gonna storytime it or what?

I don't know, are you?

How the fuck can we storytime we didn't even know about it's existence, don't be a faggot.

Do it on Sup Forums and crosslink.
Also add in the Spider-man Obama comic to get a few REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs.

>how has Sup Forums never heard of X
because unless it's spoonfed to them, they don't care
>how has Sup Forums never heard of X
we've heard of it
we just don't care

bitch nigga

I knew of it due to Milo interviewing Dixon. I really want to read it

Are you going to storytime it or are you just going to keep being a faggot?

>adapted by Chuck Dixon

Oh, I'm sure this won't be heinously biased right wing trash at all, nosiree.

There's a reason that fucker is blacklisted from every reputable corner of the industry.

You're acting like the left wing comic writers aren't incredible bias either.

storytime it

I knew about it, I just procrastinated reading it for whatever reason.

Plus I figured you didn't see it hear because it would trigger co-tumblr.

bump for storytime it, faggot

I don't know, are you going to keep being a faggot?

Yeah it's fucking garbage I think funded by hate groups.

>hate groups

I thought it actually did turn out some white supremacy group funded the book.

>facts are not okay if I dont like the person presenting them

Who would even defend the Clintons at this point?

source, you mong

that which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

But their bias is based on facts instead of self serving imagination like ring wing people.

Big laughs

Jesus Christ Comblr is real.

Fuck off there are no white supremacists or hate groups Stick your head out of your safe space and learn to confront people with real arguments.

chuckle-worthy attempt

Download Link, please

yeah turns out an anonymous post prefaced with "I think" wasn't accurate. chill.

got more votes.
are not racist, woman beating, white supremacists.

shit was so clinton

>there are no white supremacists or hate groups

Jfc I genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not.

How many buzzwords can you put in one sentence?

oh wait, steve bannon published this. yeah it's trash. Dude made his name as an editor of this shit.

>Fuck off there are no white supremacists or hate groups

Are you joking?

>got more votes.
3 million of them illegal immigrants with no right to vote. I can't wait for them to be deported now that we have addresses from the polls.

>are not racist, woman beating, white supremacists.
keep exaggerating, Jorge. Eventually we're going to get sick of being called something and start doing it. If you're going to treat me like a wife-beater and mexican deporter, than I might as well start wall patrol duty in between slapping women.

This is why i voted for Trump

He doesnt give a shit about money

>Are you joking?

There aren't YET. But keepp alienating the moderate left, you are just helping the republicans do whatever they want.

he refused the presidential salary, user. He just wants to make the country great again

Considering all the bankruptcies, I believe it.

>wikileaks proves democrats pile dead people votes into ballot boxes
>roughly the amount hilldog "won" by

Sorry but you seem to be the one sheltered from reality, friend.

>oh wait, steve bannon published this. yeah it's trash.
I forgot that the worth of a comic is who's publishing. How is Persepolis good and this isn't worth discussing? Get your teeth off of the Huffington Posts' teet

>condescendingly calling someone Jorge as an insult
>j-just wait till we actually get racist

You're a fucking joke of delusion

source please?

It's a little late to shout 'alienating' now that everyone knows why Trump won. Makes it obvious you aren't ahead of the game or anything you just follow the news cycles.

Also, you are a fool if you think the left won't whip themselves into shape after 2016.

What do you consider the KKK and neo-nazis, user? "Peaceful objectors to diversity"

The left pushed identity politics to promote black culture. But white being proud of their heritage is racist?

I haven't even donned my hood or lit the cross, ese.

>source please?

About 600,000 emails

Stop acting like you weren't always a hateful shitty neckbeard that would never fit into society.

Now you just also have a victim complex.

>Fuck off there are no white supremacists or hate groups

Remember that these are the type of people you're arguing politics with on a Cambodian puppetry zine.

He was charged with domestic violence! When they divorced his wife had multiple instances of him saying he didn't like his kids going to school with jews!

I'm telling you who Steve Bannon is and why he's a bad person. He's untrustworthy because his website publishes insane shit like this

Lmao blacks victim complex goes balck to slavery.

>provides no actual source

Holy shit, you realize some people like to have a rational discussion about this shit, and you not responding to my question at all and instead parroting the same soundbites and images makes your side look horrible, right? I asked for a source because I'm curious to see the email that proves this. Or was it just bullshit all along?

>"Abloobloo I'm such a victim. I'm going to respond by being a racist. Because I totally wasn't one before now. Just totally converted to racism because of people shouting on Twitter"

it's over, Sup Forumsmblr

your time is over

our time has come

yeah i'm discussing why it's shit. i wish someone would post some L'Association comics.

>He's untrustworthy because his website publishes insane shit like this
I'm sorry, I didnt realize X-Men and Nu 52 were true journalistic stories

OP really dragged Sup Forums into Sup Forums, and it sucks

>asking to be spoonfed
>when he had one year to follow the wikileaks scandal
>on Sup Forums

Sure is Tumblr in here.

>Blacks need to stop whining about something that I had nothing to do with!
>All liberals are scum! I read a news article about safe spaces! They want to ruin our culture!
>REEEEEEEEEEE

wtf i love water filters now

Aren't both pretty racist anyway? They tend to stick to cultural things after they became democrats. I don't think people have a problem with Irish or Italian pride, generally speaking.

>I'm going to poke you with my finger telling you to hit me but when you hit me I'm going to cry like a bitch and call you a bully

Heil fucking Hitler

I followed it pretty closely and i've never heard this claim before... Why are you being such an autist?

LMAO

This comic is touting itself as an inside look/expose.

So neither of those things are okay? What's the argument?

White supremacist groups couldn't fund a chick tract. They can barely sell shit from geocitiies pages.

This is exactly why nobody takes Trump supporters seriously. I said that you are sheltered if you believe that white supremacist groups don't exist and don't support Trump and you came back with

>WTF DUDE IM NO RACIST WTF U CALL ME RACIST?

Reading comprehension, they should fucking teach it in schools, but America's education system BLOWS

Fuck off and die?!?!? please?!?!

that doesn't mean you have to take it at face value. 300 wasn't exactly historically accurate, but the art and pacing told a provocative story that drove people to learn more about greeks and thermoply. If something about the facts in Clinton Cash doesn't ring true or resonates with you, you should absolutely vett it with your own research instead of taking a series illustrated children's drawing panels at face value.

more like one person pokes you so you beat up on all people with similar traits.

it's no wonder everyone thinks racists are deranged and unstable. it's because you guys have a history of lynching, genocide, and oppression.

If you actually want a source there's a 24/7 Democrat disparagment thread on Sup Forums who will probably have the exact pages/emails

Even if it's complete bullshit, full on propaganda, it still might be hilarious or entertaining.

your first you salty loser

Mmh your tears are so salty.

all according to keikaku

I bet a woman posted this

Still funny that neckbeards will shitpost and shitpost and shitpost all over other people's REGULAR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT COMICS OR WHATEVER IT IS about how people need to WAKE UP and LOOK AT THE FACTS but refuse to provide any actual fucking facts.

it's no wonder everyone thinks mexicans are lazy and illegal. It's because those guys have a history of illegal border crossing, not paying taxes while benefitting from social programs, and voting in a country they don't belong in

>lynching, genocide, and oppression
>Zimbabwe? never heard of it

yes, we will genocide you my dude

get hype

I love L'Asso stuff. Pity there's only really David B. and a few other odds and sods available in English. I've being struggling to read Mattt Konture books I bought off e-Bay with my terrible French.
Haha that reminds me, did you know that Laura Park and J.C Menu are a couple now?! Mental, he looks like Erasmus Micro-Man.

is anyone following along?

can't wait to see these little shitstains get genocided

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

hail Trump

>badly losing argument about domestic policy
>mention Zimbabwe

Yep, it's over folks.

Yes. Ignore the shitposting and keep dumping the comic, I wanna read it.

Yeah, that was racist.

Yeah, this thread's a real twofer
Propaganda AND provocation
>ah love it, Maggle

>facts are racist

The sad thing is, there are people like you, so afraid of SJWs you'll prove them right. Nuance is lost on you. Don't feel too bad though, seems like there are way more people like you in America than previously thought.

Reading comprehension, user

>itt Sup Forumsmblr throws a wobbler
WHERE IS THE FUCKING STORYTIME

user, it's happening, but getting drowned by shitposting.

Storytimeanon need to buy a pass or drop a .zip link.

Well, I'm pretty sure I hate you, as well as others. perhaps we'll form a group and hate you together.

Actual third worlder here: people who voted Clinton are gullible idiots

>Dude made his name as an editor of this shit.

He's 100% correct in US-lingo. The Pope's an adherent to South American Liberation theology after all and does hold human-made global warming to be the correct theory.

And you have a history of genital mutilation, child molestation, cannibalism, genocide, theft, drug use, robbery, murder and staggering corruption that would make Hillary blush. We seem a lot better by comparison, and frankly, you seem worthy of lynching. Just look at Australia: they cleaned up the negroes before they moved in and it's bounds and leaps ahead of Africa. And the most successful African country is the one with the most white people in it.

Good idea! And ask Soros to fund it!

This concludes our FREE AmazonĀ® Look Inside! preview. I you'd like to see beyond the first two pages of art, someone else can pay 11 Trumpcoins for Kindle edition and screenshot that shit page-by-page. Or someone can put in a request to the Win'O'Clock autists that maintain pirate libraries who already has it, I dunno

#MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN #DEPORT TUMBLR #STOP LIBERAL SHITPOSTING