Ethnicity

>ethnicity
>how often do you shower?

Dutch
Most of the time once a day, sometimes twice if I worked out or got sweaty by hot weather. On a rare occasion I shower a third time.

>white
>once a day, in the mornings
Sometimes I shower twice because I usually take showers whenever i'm stressed.

I want to eat that soap.

One shower per day

4-5 times a week

Norwegian. Twice, because of my job. It'd be once if I was in a different line of work.

american

twice a day during the summer cause i sweat walking to and from work. once a day otherwise

shampoo maybe 2-3 times a week

yum cookie and cream

>american

Every day I go outside, but I usually don't go outside on weekends at all.

British. Before I go out, if Im not going out I don't shower.

oh sorry. i thought it said country.

well i'm white regardless.

Poor but clean, si seƱor

White

Once a day

This is useless, however. A more pertinent question would be how often do you care for your hair? In my case it's twice a week.

>shampoo is listed on the other axis
i fucking retardmaster.

What kind of cuck uses the Jewpoo?

American who showers daily.
At the very minimum every other day.

White
Once a day in the morning, twice per day if I've got the time.
Two shampoo per weeks.

German-Irish, shower everyday in the morning

Dutch
Two times a week

I never really smell bad so there's no need for it

that's cause you can't smell your own stench hans

Democrat

once a month

I shampoo everytime I take a shower. I was under the impression everyone did. Have I been bathing incorrectly my entire life?

>america
>once monday and once friday

7-12 times a week

Oil?

White

>Wash hair in the morning
>Shower in the evening
Everyday.

Anything else is literally gross...

Ew

Once a day in the morning.

>I shampoo
Enjoy your estrogen, nu-male.

shampooing takes the natural oil out of your hair and is bad for it. don't go too long without shampoo cause it'll get all greasy, but no reason to shampoo every day

Latvian.
4-5 times a week.

My hair is already greasy the next day so I always shower every day.

Also yes, you're destroying your hair. Fuck with it less. Let natural oils build.

Switch to soap, before you make the transition to female.

with shampoo I forgot to include.

I have dry hair and if I used shampoo every time I showered, I would be full JUST.

This

White
Once or twice a day. I'd say an average of 10 times a week. I always shower before bed and (if I don't have time for exercise and a shower before classes) just wet my hair down and wash my face in the morning.

I've never heard of shampoo having estrogen in it. My shampoo doesn't have it listed in ingredients. I use head and shoulders.

But if I don't my hair feels fucking disgusting

Once a week cause I don't work a redneck job that makes me smell like a redneck and I'm not fat that I start sweating and smelling like a fatty after moving my body for longer than three seconds.

how the fuck do you shampoo without showering? do you just put only your head under the water?

then you're just gross, man. sry it had to be that way.

White
Shower + shampoo + conditioner at least once a day
I have medium length hair, so the third step helps

>using the estrogenic hair-jew more than 1-2 times a week

low test detected

Hans, you really don't need to justify showering once a week. No matter how you spin it people will think you are disgusting.

Funnily enough, the more you shower, the more likely you're gonna smell.

btw fuck you and your demographics for adverts.

You're LYING about INDIA!!!!

i see you loudoun

i only feel gross after like 5 days without shampoo. i feel gross when my hair is freshly shampooed, it's all limp and dry and shit.

>My shampoo doesn't have it listed in ingredients
doesn't get any more bluepilled than this. Enjoy your transition.

Why? I shower every day with shampoo so hair doesn't get greasy, brush my teeth twice a day and put clean clothes on every day.

in winter, spring, autumn - 1/day (sometimes 1/2 days in winter)

in summer - 1-3/day

once every morning before going to uni

once every night before going to bed

t. ahmed

>cause i sweat walking to and from work

I shower in Polish blood like every good German.

just calling you gross since your hair is so greasy but it was a joke. if you shampoo every day then whatever.

90+ degrees with 80% humidity in the summer wearing a suit. you're dumb.

I'm on accutane right now and only have to shower twice a week. Off it i'd shower every day.

white murrican. daily when I was working, went to every other day or every third day when I went neetmode to keep water costs down. you don't really sweat or build up any body odor just sitting in front of your computer all day anyway.

My hairs thick as fuck though.

Is Sup Forums paranoid about estrogen or something? From what I've seen everything I've ever consumed or used got estrogen into my body, but I'm far from a numale woman. I'm short, but so is my whole family. What dies estrogen do to men, other than feminine features and tits?

It's okay, I have to my bf doesn't like greasy hair.

>I shower every day with shampoo so hair doesn't get greasy

Keep it up and you'll turn into a female within 1 - 3 years.

Shampoo is a meme I haven't used it in six years you only need water and maybe some vinegar if you're real greasy

Thanks for clearing that up with a meme.

I shower and bathe all the time.

You can literally lick whipped cream off of my ass hole.

I'm pretty sure you can't magically absorb significant amounts of estrogen through your scalp.

>white
>shower once a day (twice occasionally when it's hot)
>shampoo every other day
Why do Mexicans shampoo so much? That's not good for your hair.

>tfw can't shower more often than once in 3 days due to dry skin
I never asked for this

You can't insult someone when you admitted to being a disgusting shit stinking greaseball.

>Showering less than 7 times a week

You people are sick.
I shower twice a day. Morning and night.

Only after I shart myself in le mart

>race
white
>shower
every day

its called lotion

White

shower + shampoo all weekdays before work, but somtimes skips shower/shampoo on weekends if i'm not leaving the house

Shower once a day but usually only do hair every other day.

Too poor for lotion?

what the fuck, growing up my parents told me you were supposed to shampoo twice when you bathed

I've been shampooing twice bathing once every day for the last 24 years of my life and you people are telling me that's not how everyone else does it?

wtf i love mexicans now

0.5 times a day

ITT

>130 IQ
>7.5 inch penis
>shower twice a day

Yeah ok whatever Sup Forums

14 times a week obviously.

Get in from work, after working all day, have a shower.

Then lie in bed for 8 hours sleeping, sweating etc, it is only normal to have a shower in the morning too.

Get up, drink a pint of water, let the dog out for a shite, and have a shower whilst i think of what shit the world has in store.

Good luck covering your entire body in lotion only to wake up in a pile of epidermis anyway

White
Twice a day

Yeah, I'm confused to. The only explanation anyone's really giving is derp estrogen and muh natural oils.

I never shower. But I bathe in a bath every day, usually for an hour.

yeah that's a waste of money and bad for your hair. don't do it.

try going 2-3 days without shampoo, see how greasy your hair is. if it isn't that bad, you can probably make it 4-5 days before you need to shampoo again.

>white
>twice daily
Though I only shampoo once/week. The rest of the time I just rinse with cold water and massage my scalp :3

>Washington DC
>80% humidity
>wearing a suit

yeah right, what are you? A clown?

>mexicleans

>vinegar
wat?

>white American
>at my leisure, depending on whether I feel the need. But at least once per day.

>shampoo twice when you bathed
For what fucking purpose?

The estrogen thing is a meme, but the oil shit is true. The purpose of shampoo is to cleanse everything from your hair. How often you need to shampoo pretty much depends on how naturally greasy your hair gets, but most people don't really need to do it every time they shower. Just conditioner suffices.

white
once a month.
Sometimes i skip a month.

are you retarded? DC is regularly 70-85% humidity all summer, and we wear suits in DC because we're not uncultured mongoloids like you slovenes

t. shitskin who showers once every other week

Move out of russia your water is filled with high amounts of chloride. Consider mountains.

Live in a muggy southern city, so twice a day typically. Around 5 minutes a shower.

>white
>6 times a week

>Americans amazed that someone showers twice a day
wew lad

Wash my body at least once a day but shampoo and condition once every 2 or so days

at least I don't wear a clown suit, friendo