Charlie in Charlie & Chocolate Factory "supposed to be black"

They're just not going to stop are they, Sup Forums?

(((widow)))

Would explain why he lives in squalor and relies on his grandparents though.

>be Charlie
>be chocolate

So the original chocolate factory was meant to be a cotton plantation? Makes sense.

Stop whining you mean? No I expect you guys will be whining for a long, long time. It's all you're good at. Every little thing. So sensitive.

>Roald Dahl wanted Charlie and the Chocolate Factory hero to hate Trump

Roald Dahl was a closeted transsexual, the author's widow has revealed

I heard the oompa loompas were supposed to be some little black pygmys or something

imagine that

>this triggers the pleb

wah wah wah little piggy

>Every little thing. So sensitive.

For real

>poor
>steals fizzy lifting drinks
Sounds about right

The lazy grandparents and single mom all living in one house would make more sense

>posted more than 1000 times

bravo

And how the grandfather is bed ridden and cant work or do anything, but then can miraculously walk when charlie wins the golden ticket

>dahl once hand an idea of charlie being black but ultimately decided against
>WE WUZ CHOCOLATE AN SHIIIET

Idris Elba would be perfect for the role of Charlie

dude niggers lmao. fucking love 'em. can't get enough of talentless black leads. thanks hollywood

Ok. Why is this news? Some movie from 40 years ago could have had a black lead instead of white. But didn't so who cares?

WE WUZ

Roald Dahl wanted Charlie and the Chocolate Factory hero's to live in Hilary's America

The BLACKED factory

Willy Wonka only recognized tickets from a BOUGHT candy bar. So, Dahl realized the error in having black children in the story.

Wasn't Roald Dahl famous for spending his whole life complaining about Jews?

>author had different ideas before settling on the ones he did

WTF KILL ALL WHITE """PEOPLE""" NOW

'Wanted the hero to be black'? Then why didn't he write the hero to be black? Who stopped him, if not himself? Wasn't Dahl an Englishman? What does he care about American racial politics? Huh? Where did they find this 'new information'?

I don't know about the spending his whole life part, but he is quoted as naming the Jew at least once.

Well maybe you should have made him black in the book then you fucking retard.

>Where did they find this 'new information'?

its all according to his widow so literally no actual source

>posted more than 1000 times

Holy shit it's real.

I'm almost tempted to assume some ass-blasted libturd programmed a bot that searches Sup Forums for trigger-words and then posts this wherever they are found, complete with a stock limp-wristed dismissive comment with shit grammar and punctuation.

>SJW fatty accusing anyone else of "whining"
>ever

The irony never ceases.

>getting triggered every time you're reminded women and minorities exist

fragile alt white autists should just kill themselves

Who hurt you?

It has to do with race, and more specifically it involves a non-white taking over a non-white role, at least theoretically.

That means everybody needs to fucking know and celebrate it, according to the modern Democrat-controlled media.

>he wants to break 1100 times

MAD MAN

>being this angry

>>>/tumblr/

>triggered alt right trying to do damage control

lmao cry more like every thread where you shit yourself because there's a female or nonwhite onscreen

I think you might be right user, just look at this shit, just random madness.

>he's still going

Daily reminder that this is what you have chosen to do with your life.

Why where everyone in is Stories White, if he really would have done it, he'd have done it.

post it again

oh I am laffin