*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Dúnhere
youtube.com/watch?v=vG12FW5lMWc
2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gn-i5v0gios/VhgEWTppV3I/AAAAAAAAecM/9t3ZrWjruhU/s1600/HD-AnaArmas-LIzzo-KnockKnock_01_02.jpg
youtu.be/2tmqqZTRzCs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then who was score?

So I get to compose Blade Runner 2049?
>Sort of, It needs to be mostly Vangelis though, but not too much
Well what can I actually do
>You do Vangelis, but not too much
That doesn't making any sense
>Look, just do Vangelis but not too much
I'm dunnhier

Isnt this shit coming out in a couple weeks?

>Dunnhier
What did he mean by this

>leaving a project that wrapped filming and is coming out in less than a month

So, nothing?

>Let's pay homage to originality by emulating it note for note!

The sooner Hollywood collapses the better

Isn't this old news?

>Johann Johannsson and Denis Villeneuve are one of those rare director-composer powerhouses that, until a few months ago, seemed inseparable. Johannsson scored Prisoners, Sicario, and Arrival, and also signed on to provide a soundtrack to Blade Runner 2049. About a month ago, it was announced that Hans Zimmer and his cohort Benjamin Wallfisch would be joining the soundtrack crew, with Johannsson perhaps taking a backseat. As it turns out, Johannsson has exited the vehicle completely.

>The Iceland Review has confirmed that Johannsson is off the film, with Zimmer and Wallfisch the sole composers listed on the newest poster. The publication also mentioned, rather ominously, that Johannsson “is prohibited from saying anything at this point due to his contract.”

>with Johannsson perhaps taking a backseat.
yeah i'm sure he loved that

Here's what I don't understand: Vangelis is still alive - in fact he just released a new album last year. If they wanted the score to sound like the original, why not just commission him again?

probably because he hasn't recorded anything notable in years

Johannsson is fucking great, go fuck yourself jew studio owners

Just get Vangelis to do it for God's sake. We all know whoever they get they're just going to emulate him so just cut out the middle man. This would be like if they got someone besides John Williams to do Star Wars while he's still alive and able to do it.

He didn't want to, goddamnit.

>This would be like if they got someone besides John Williams to do Star Wars while he's still alive and able to do it.

It's funny because it's true

>it's another Zimmer ruins a movie with his scoring shtick episode

That there is no more honour in these works

I heard from very credible sources that he'll be veri likely replaced with Skrillex.

Indie filmmakers in this town used to believe in things. Honor, respect. What do these indie filmmakers who suddenly make reboots or sequels believe in?

Or they asked him and he said no because he's not really interested in just aping himself from 25 years ago.

Really, what is the point of working on a score like this for literally anyone who isn't just looking for an easy payday and will just throw in the barest minimum effort.

wait, so the movie is coming out soon but the score isn't done yet?
and zimmer is going to shit out a cookie cutter score in a month?

>they get Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross instead

>in fact he just released a new album last year
No shit? Isn't he old as fuck now?

I think they had been helping on the score for a while, and just sorta gently pushed Johannson out of the picture.

WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T WE GET THIS

this movie seems so soulless

casting gooselung is just obvious generic mass marketed crap

Fine, hire Lazerhawk then.

>friendship ended with Johann, now Zimmer is my best friend.jpg

>Hans Zimmer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so basically the score will be good now

unlike zimmer, the majority of composers make music that is simply boring or unlistenable outside of the film

Ewan! Your friends are dead!

Muh dick

[mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaooooooooo intensifies]

"Is that a problem?"
"No, I'm Dunnhier."

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because "[he's] Dunnhier", the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly: the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

I am waiting more for the score than for the film itself so I'm not sure what to feel about this. It's good though that zimmer is involved now.

*farts*

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Dúnhere

>DUDE THREE NOTES IN ONE MINOR KEY THE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK LMAOOOOOOO

Can't wait to have /ourguy/ based Zimmer in full control.

ZIMMERED

>Zimmer trying some Synthwave sounds

Could be cool, you all might hate Zimmer because everything he does sounds the same but you can't deny it sounds good.

>Hans Zimmer

>Hey Johann, what a beautiful string section. Let's spice it up with some epic stock timpanis
>Hey Johann, great synth work! Let's smear bwaaams all over it
>Hey johann, mind if i tweak up this part *open up Kontakt default library*
>Just turn this up all the way to 20dB, it's fine..

I think he's too out of the loop for this gig

Nobody cares about your Dobson tier trash flix. Take your meme sequels and capeshit back to plebville and get the fuck off my board

should have had GRIMES do the soundtrack

F

I kind of like Zimmer but fuck this shit. Johannsson has been amazing lately.

>you all might hate Zimmer because everything he does sounds the same but you can't deny it sounds good.

Pretty much this.

Is Zimmer a hack?

>Hans Zimmer
He's not bad but I'm so tired of this fucker. Fucking jews make him do every movie soundtrack ever.

Don't forget Stormdrum

Holy fuck I nearly spat out my drink

Why bros.

Convince me to make a return and deliver the greatest movie ost of all time

No he's actually quite good, but he's practically a meme at this point. It's all very similar, although it's all good too.

Putting him into this role just seems weird. Hope he doesn't fuck it up.

And lo and behold, Rogue One didn't sound Star Warsy at all. Especially not during Le Epic Star Destroyer Crash Prefiguration to ROTJ.

Will Zimmer soundtracks be one of the defining traits of films of this decade?

Time for Michael Giacchino to whip something out in 3 weeks.

I believe in Zimboy

youtube.com/watch?v=vG12FW5lMWc

>this decade

Try like the last 2 or 3 decades. He did Days of Thunder for fucks sake.

I feel like it's only been the last ten years, mainly because of TDK and Inception, that Zimmer's been Hollywood's go-to composer
I dunno, maybe I haven't been paying attention

BWOOOOOM

Why does it seem like all you fags on here hate Zimmer? What's wrong with Zimmer?

>HANS *JUDENSAU* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ((((ZIMMER))))

toppest of my keks!
not like I was eager to watch this nu-Robocop/nu-Total Recall/neo-HollywoodGitS/Disney-Mavel Capeshit anyway, but I was going to download the 1080p rip.

With that insufferable, untalented and overused faggot onboard I'm not even going to bother wasting my unlimited bandwidth.

Most of his stuff sounds very similar. He's a great composer for sure. But Blade Runner has a distinctive sound, and I'm skeptical of Zimmer transitioning to something outside of his comfort zone.

Danny Elfmann

>Hans Zimmer
Ugh, please fuck off.

>Ana de Armas
Auto-win tbqh.

And people said that Villenueve wasn't selling out.

Friensly reminder that the composer for 2001 didnt even know he was kicked out of the project until he went to the theater and never heard his scores anywhere on the movie

Based Stan

>shit looks different 30 years later

Shocking.

What was the last good score that Zimmer did?

If you post anything he did for Nolan you should neck yourself.

last samurai is earkino

Interstellar

Sountrack to 12 years was good. Probably great because he basically just recycled the Thin Red Line score again, but good nonetheless.

>shit looks bland 30 years later

nigger

I agree
2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gn-i5v0gios/VhgEWTppV3I/AAAAAAAAecM/9t3ZrWjruhU/s1600/HD-AnaArmas-LIzzo-KnockKnock_01_02.jpg

>posting a link to an image on a image board

that's awfully dull...

Based pedo poster

faggot.

youtu.be/2tmqqZTRzCs

that's borislav slavov, not zimmer

Pirates of the Caribbean

fuck

The thing that is worrying me the most about this film is Han Solo. seriously the guy is old as fuck and doesn't give a shit, why even give him a role?? he probably costed them an arm.

He said in an interview he wasnt asked if he would like to work on the new movie.

He won't rest until he's gotten the old versions of his signature characters killed off.

>movie about Harrison Ford reviving every movie he worked and making them kill his character

>The Fugitive: this time for real
>Air Force 2
>Indiana Jones FIVE: Final Frontier
>Jack Ryan: retirement home

that's probably true because he literally doesn't give a single fuck about any character he's played.

vangelis doesnt talk to people anymore. he only communicates via neon smoke signals. WB couldn't figure out how to get into discussions with him because he didnt understand their messages. the irony that the director of the arrival couldnt communicate with a fellow human shouldnt be lost on us.

ana is so cute :3

>

“Oh, it was always my thesis theory. It was one or two people who were relevant were… I can’t remember if (screenwriter) Hampton (Fancher) agreed with me or not. But I remember someone had said, ‘Well, isn’t it corny?’ I said, ‘Listen, I’ll be the best fucking judge of that. I’m the director, okay?’ So, and that, you learn — you know, by then I’m 44, so I’m no fucking chicken. I’m a very experienced director from commercials and The Duellists and Alien. So, I’m able to, you know, answer that with confidence at the time, and say, ‘You know, back off, it’s what it’s gonna be.’ Harrison (Ford), he was never — I don’t remember, actually. I think Harrison was going, ‘Uh, I don’t know about that.’ I said, ‘But you have to be, because Gaff, who leaves a trail of origami everywhere, will leave you a little piece of origami at the end of the movie to say, ‘I’ve been here, I left her alive, and I can’t resist letting you know what’s in your most private thoughts when you get drunk is a fucking unicorn!’ ‘ Right? So, I love Beavis and Butthead, so what should follow that is ‘Duh.’ So now it will be revealed (in the sequel), one way or the other.”
-Ridley Scott, director

The worst part is there will be people claiming this flick superior to the original Blade Runner.

it's getting to be a rush job, they still are trying to find a costume for harrison

Thanks user. I'm phoneposting from work on break but I'll check this out when I get home.

So they're doing a new score when the film is about three weeks from release?!