It was a mistake to take them out of "The Flash" and cut the Rogue storyline short

It was a mistake to take them out of "The Flash" and cut the Rogue storyline short.

Mirror Master and Top are cool, but it's just not the same.

Snart was a lost, Mick wasn't

He on the other hand is making well as brute in Legends, but in Flash was completly unnecesary.

He's pretty unnecessary in "Legends" as well, especially with Firestorm around.

They had more going on in Legends than they had in The Flash.
Heatwave especially, no big loss.

no, his brute attitude helps

>We already have a fire guy
This is the kind of people why there won't be a Booster Gold movie.

I wounder how mick will react when he sees snart on the legion of doom.FYI we should see the legion form at the mid season finally.

Fuck off. It was the best thing ever.

Mick was shit on Flash but extremely cool and likable on Legends. Same with Snart.

They will come back eventually.

>Mick was shit on Flash but extremely cool and likable on Legends

They write him the same.

Well with Snart back to life sometime soon as part of the Legion of Doom thing, I'm sure he'll reappear on The Flash proper before too long. Maybe with Mick in tow too, but I'm not sure on that one.

>Snart
>Shit on The Flash

Stay pleb.

Pretty sure the whole point of bringing Cold into the Legion of Doom is Eobard's way to destabilizing the Legends.

Snart will betray him in the end and go back to being an anti-hero.

Eobard will make him a time remnant. He'll make one of Mick too, just to return them to villain status, and have a pair to be Rogues and a pair as Legends.

In legends his role is more the brute/muscle guy

Pretty sure Snart won't be going back to Legends.

The Flash in general was a mistake. They nerfed the fuck out of the Rogues

I figured Mick would want his partner back and would do anything to get Snart to regain his character development. Considering the recent episode with Ray, it would be strange for them to ignore that character tick, and brush aside a potential redemption arc.

I agree, but at least Mick is great on Legends.

The difference is that he has lines on Legends.

If they want to go Rogue, I can see Mick leaving the Legends for Snart.

>Snart was a lost, Mick wasn't
The problem with this statement is that Mick didn't get any development UNTIL he was on Legends. Up to that point he was just Snart's hot-headed sidekick and nothing else. Imagine if Mick had actually gotten some development on Flash prior to Legends starting up. Would you still think he's not a loss then?

Cold was great on Flash and Legends. Losing him was a blow, but he's coming back to both shows sooner rather than later, considering the contract Wentworth Miller has.

Heatwave was neat to see on Flash, but he didn't really get a personality until he switched over to Legends. Flash didn't really lose much and Legends is better off for having him.

I wonder who else will be on it. I'm hoping for Grodd but given budget it's unlikely, also Deathstroke could work but then there's likely a ban on him due to Batman.

The formation is Reverse Flash, Captain Cold, Damien Dahrk and Malcolm Merlyn. That's it.

It is about characters, not just powers. Mick has a very distintive personality that nobody else in the ship has.