/tog/ - The Orville General

Nobody's First Choice Edition.

how do you call that haircut?

*crickets*

the battleborn of Sup Forums

Why is there an Orville general? Why is Sup Forums pushing a mediocre show so hard?

And Discovery is Paladins.
The Expanse is Overwatch.

trekkies are that assmad muh wymyn in science fiction that they're forcing the "orville is better than std" maymay and desperately want it to be true

>an alien kuks him and cums all over his wife in the first 30 seconds

tv for amerikuks

Family Guy fans who desperately want to believe Seth MacFarlane is actually funny.

people want to discuss shows they watch

The best part is that Seth is a raging liberal himself and will 100% inject his beliefs and politics into the show just like everything else he's done. If your problem is with leftist and progressive ideals then Star Trek or its knock-off "parody" aint gonna make you happy.

ITT: CBS

just watched the first ep. Thought it had potential, but it's pretty meh. There were maybe 2-3 jokes that were okay, everything else felt bland. I liked the orc with the personality at the beginning, can't really remember much else. They need to ramp up the comedy just a little bit, and stop with the whole "DUDE MY EX-WIFE LMAO" shtick

Don't turn a decent show into a gay general.

This the hetero general. The gay general is /trek/.

FOX you fool.

cbs shills are attacking based orville because they are shook that st:d will fail, they are seething at the thought a comedian did star trek better than them

the jimmy dean

I see.

i think its better than the capeshit shows

heaven forbid

Definitely better than Arrow

>general for a show that's only been one episode
Okay, how about his ex-wife?
She seems alright despite being a cheating backstabber.

Alara is best girl lads

Serious question, would a tree even be able to destroy a spaceship?

A tree that can grow in steel with no other nutrients, yeah sure

Thanks for reminding me that season 2 of, "People of Earth," is a thing.

im a tree and im going to destroy you

>trying to force generals for a new show with only one released episode

Come back in a few months, assuming it's not cancelled by then.

We're already up to 12 generals since release

Solid ratings, my friend.

So Episode 2 still counts as the premiere/pilot?

Also episode 3

Barber here. It's called an Over and About.

Wow. Looks like this thread is really taking off

Because it also a good show getting slid hard by both critics and ass blasted trekies.

Ratings were quite good for the first ep, next sunday ratings will likely give a good indication if people sticks around or drops it.

Never thought I'd see the day a phaser be held with appropriate trigger discipline.

what if this show becomes comfy by season 3? how many opportunities were missed

not really

I have a degree in Barberism and it's normally called an Over and Out. It's also sometimes called a Buck, or a Major Surfwave. None of this is made up.

Is this our Firefly?

I only like Star Trek TOG and enjoyed this.

That's called an overinout

Over'n'Out

this show was legitimately fun, will be watching episode 2.

All bark and no bite

Trekkies are the ones who love the show wtf are you smoking?

I enjoyed it, will be watching the rest.

That's a Mj. SurfWave or an Over & About

the JUST

Wrong.

>Krill look like JemHadar

>fox shills start a general for their latest train wreck
Too obvious fellas

Why does Seth think that he can actually act? He's a decent voice actor, but he should stay behind the scenes

I liked it. I mean it could have been better but I like Star Trek stuff and sadly Star Trek will probably never look this pretty.

Also that alien girl is a QT3.14

The ex-wife isnt bad either. She also played the assassin in John Wick.

fuck

This, I'm really turned off for Discovery and this is fun, so I'll be watching Orville instead.

I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat again when I watch it for the first time in theaters this october!

>Fox
>season 3
;_;

>This, I'm really turned off for Discovery and this is fun
Yeah, that and the whole (((streaming))) thing.

Janeway is the best captain fuck you

I assume Seth McFarlane is going to be dating her actress before the end of season 1?

haha

not a trekkie, but yeah.

What would Dark Matter be?
Fortnite?

The difference between this show and Star (of David)Trek is that it is meant to entertain not educate the unwashed masses on morality

>why does seth think that he can act, write, direct or do anything involved in the production of film or television
ftfy

The assassin in John Wick is Ruby Rose, what are you talking about?

Janeway was a bossy bitch.

I was so surprised when i found out the cheating girlfriend helped the lead get his command despite not being qualified.

This

>TOG

that was John Wick 2, Mockingtits was in John Wick 1

Yeah I watched the first 3 episodes of Star (of David) Trek and I couldn't believe they were still stuck on whether or not the transgenderes chink captain would accept the Muslim paraplegic as her lesbian lover.

Oh shit I forgot about that, sorry. The one they executed with like ten different guys, right?