"You wanted to see me, Mr user?"

>"You wanted to see me, Mr user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87686275/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno&ab_channel=C-SPAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neighborhood snow

What happened to her?
When did it all go so wrong?

FLAKES COLLECTED

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

GTFO Hillary.

>Hillary you claim we should listen and believe women who have been raped, and yet, your husband is a serial sexual predator and rapist.

>Hillary, why are you surrounded by so many suspicious deaths?

>Hillary, you claim to be on the side of minorities and yet you're a full blown racist who supported Robert Byrd.

>Hillary, you claim to be on the side of hispanics but you deported over 11 million hispanic immigrants in your tenure as Secretary of State

>Hillary you claim to be on the side of the working class and yet all your biggest donors are banks, foreign powers and mega corporations

>Hillary, you claim to be capable of holding public office but you cant even run a private email server.

>Hillary, you claim to be in good health but you won't release your medical records.

My name is not Mr. user stupid child, its Mr. Khan

This. Kinda creepy really. Once had a girlfriend and when we were fucking in her childhood bedroom i asked if she could flip her kid pics over, she said no and literally told me to stare into the eyes of her middle school portrait when i cum in her. Weird fucking shit.

(((Modern Liberalism))) happened.

Although I did read somewhere that she was already nasty and psychotic, even as a kid.

Source?

If I had the source (which I unfortunately don't) I would've posted it already.

In either case Shrillary used to be a republican until she met (((Saul Alinsky))). The rest is literally history.

*unzips penis*

Uhmmmm...

*unzips load*

Not sure about the nasty and psychotic part, but her brother came out and spoke about how she was very good at manipulating her dad to do whatever when she was a child. Also a huge narcissist and thought she was the best sibling.

Hmmm...some people really don't change

Amazing

lmao she did it for the lulz

WAT?! ITS REMOVED WTF I WANT HIL-LOLI SUCKING DICK BACK PLS

Get some more Waifu taste, mate.

Yes, I'll take you to the future.

>tfw we failed to protect this lolis smile from the jews
>tfw a loli will end the world
why Sup Forums? lolis are supposed to be a force for good

What the fuck is she doing in this? Is this when they released all those balloons and Bill was fascinated by them. Is this her feigning surprise over something she knew would happen? Why are her movements so jerky? What the fuck is wrong with Hillary Clinton? Seriously

its a minor "seziure" and i use that term lightly.

its mostly just an overreacton from her VNs

You're a time Traveller!!
>Yes, I am!!
Could you tell me all about your adventures through history, mr. Time Traveller?
>"Of course, sure thing, but first could we play a game?"
YES!! I love games!!
>"Ok, are you good at counting? I want you to count the flowers in that bed behind you, Ok?, so turn around, count them, and don't turn back around until you're done, OK honey?"
Sure thing!!
*Pulls out revolver concealed in jacket*
1!!
>"I'm so, so sorry"
2!!
>"I don't know what went so wrong in your life that turned you from this into what you are now."
3!!
>"There's no other way"
4!!
>"March 2018 needs to be prevented"
5!!
>"I think if you could see into your future, you'd want this"
6!!
>"I think you'd beg for this"
7!!
>"Things didn't have to be this way"
8!!, There's 8!! All done mister!!
>"Hillary, please don't turn around, this'll be over soon"
M-mister, I'm scared
>"I know, I am too."
*A single tear runs down his cheek as he aims the gun at the girls back*
>"I'm sorry you didn't grow up to be the good woman you always wanted to be."
I don't like this game.....
*A single shot rings throughout the neighbourhood. The girls body hits the ground with a tragically light thud. The stranger disappears with a flash of light back to his own time. Mr. Rodham leaves the house in horror to find his young daughter murdered, lying in a bed of blood soaked lillies. Many detectives worked tirelessly to find her killer, but he was never found, what was once a tragic incident that marked that small suburban town for the longest of times, became forgotten, and Little Hillary Diane Rodham along with all her hopes and dreams of becoming a nurse and helping others, like everyone else, became lost to the annals of history*

Yeah and yeah. She Even needs to be told about "surprised" beforehand so she knows how to react(she doesn't)

missed it, what was it?

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c .....

>it's an "americans can't detect fake sociopathic smiles" episode

This isnt an act at all.
notice bill is doing something else.
by all clinical standards this is her VNS detecting an incoming electrical impluse, responding to it by overcompensating.
notice the Deviation in the eyes.
this is the exact same thing tat occures when she has that twitch, while in the middle of a crowd of reporters.

It was OP image with lusty anime eyes in the first deleted pic and the second pic was added lewd anime mouth with cum all over her face

Alright dere Owlface you're a little grass of a cunt.
Now fuck off back to your woolback terrace before Gazza, Jezza an me fuck you up Toxteth style

stop being a pussy and repost them

U N F I T
N
F
I
T

Check the archive, literally everything stays up there. Kind of why Sup Forums archive was shut down.

Lift that skirt and let me see that little cunny

CAN SOMEONE POST THE DELETED PICTURES PLEASE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87686275/

lewd

Reported for linking CP

>"I beat the shit out of that fat neighborhood watch cracker...don't let this bitch fool you"

define 'CP'

Well I'm going to prison

>Now's my chance to kill her and save the future.

I'm not going to lie

Hillary used to be hot as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno&ab_channel=C-SPAN

>>Democrats claim to be

They claim to be all that shit as long as it's with your money and not theirs.

Same

>shotgun CHICKCHICK racking sound