The SAVIOR of Sup Forums has arrived!

I am working on a new Sup Forums extension that will automatically filter Sup Forums users by nation.

So if you don't like the posters from a certain nation you can simply click on their flag and their posts and topics will be automatically hidden from that point on.

Have I just saved all of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

Canada and Australia has to be hidden automatically.

It should be finished by the end of the week.

I'm in testing mode now. I actually wish I could get some more people to help me finish the testing. People with different computers, OS, browsers etc.

Also hoping for a mobile version

>I want to censor people I don't like because I don't like what they have to say

lol faggot sorry for disrupting your cozy little hugbox

Oh boy more censorship! Does it come with a sharter filter?

Quads confirm massive salty butt hurt.

KEK

I'm just giving people what they wants.

A better Sup Forums.

And Mexico has the balls to say that.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>just hide things that trigger you
Am i on reddit?

you can already filter by flag on 4chanX
I have sweden filtered

>Trigger

Nice try user. This is more about filtering low quality posts that contribute nothing to the general quality of Sup Forums.

It's more like a retard filter. From my testing I have already seen that it drastically improves the Sup Forums experience.

Fuck off eh

pic related

Fuck off newfags.

Sup Forums will become much more boring. We will lose great Japanese-Korean Bantz Battle since both will block eachothers.

And Poo in the loo will vanish, Along with Canada. Quebec will be forgotten. Fuck you trudeau.

That version of X is outdated and vulnerable. I'm also concerned with security and ISP tracking.

There's 8pol if you want a hugbox.

WAIT!!

I have a problem with this. I am actually a Floridian, (currently in FL), BUT MY FLAG CHANGED TO A FUCKING LEAF A FEW DAYS AGO.

Im actually really pissed, but I have been taking advantage of it by making Canadian pro-American troll posts.

Some Texan had this happen to him appaently as well. Is this punishment for me hating Canadians on here? My ip says its located here and fine otherwise, so its just Sup Forums...

There's so much quebec people in FL that it's a province now.

at least try to come up with convincing lies
I'm on to you, tyrone bernier

Show your passport near your hand, Your post and a timestamp.

No fuck off

Can you make one version that replaces ALL Canadian posts with "HURR DURR I'M A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE" and the Canada flag tooltip with "A FUCKING LEAF" ?

Nah, Aussie bantz are a Sup Forums treasure. Canadian shitposting is just concentrated, unironic SJW poz.

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU CAN'T DO THIS, THIS IS DISCRIMINATION

Then I call bullshit on his story.

I hope this is true, the leaf menace will finally be over.

>working yourself out of a job

You dun goofed leaf

all jews:

Can't we concentrate on Sweden?

>I am working on a new Sup Forums extension that will automatically filter Sup Forums users by nation.
Oh good. I always wanted to filter Freedomfats.

I came to say this
The legendary Stan quads say it louder than anything.

BurgerFAGGOT mart sharters BTFO.

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c

Along the same lines would it be possible to create an extension that highlights all posts in a thread from users with a certain flag?

Your days are numbered cunt.

Hopefully Google shuts it down like they did to the racist coincidence detector for Jews that Sup Forums made.

fuck OFF m8. You are going to be banned from Sup Forums again, all of you vegemite eating bogans.

We know what you did to the REAL AUSSIES, You EMU IMPERSONATOR! We've seen through your hoax! No immigrants landing in Australia, No HUMANS in australia!

Fuck my flag

Canada yes, Australia no

Deus vult.

As much as I hate the shitposters from my country isn't that exactly like college "safespaces"?

Massive Circle Jerk Culture Imminent

This just sounds stupid.

Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech

well apparently not

You know what never-mind ban all the fucking leafs. Just pure fucking cancer in this country. While you're at it just let a nuke land right on top of Ontario, Quebec, and British Colombia.

Sauvegardé

Right. Free speech. On Sup Forums.
You definitely won't be called a shill and ignored for having a different opinion than most. Nope. Defs not.

all you need is an automatic leaf filter, don't provide any other options

You're failing to see the good sense of that extension, that being that trolls, shills and other disrupters and non-participants can be filtered out of threads, thus leaving the actual participants in those threads free to discuss politics!

>I like it!

Can't handle it, then leave.

>Obvious trolls and shills who don't want to end up being ignored.

Yeah, that extension's a really good idea! Let's do it!