Hey Pol

Hey Pol.

I am a left (White) British 20 something from and living in London. Do you want a Q&A?

No piss taking from my side, and I dont attack people for their beliefs if they can defend them.

Let's do it! It might be fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
bristolpost.co.uk/young-mum-spat-on-outside-bristol-pub-in-brexit-fall-out/story-29452483-detail/story.html
bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-racist-city-according-police-hate-crime/story-27631347-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much mudslime cocks can you fit in your mouth?

whats your opinion on usa?

Yes mostly this, how can the left defend Islam and the lgtbetc sheeit can u plz pick one and why u h8 ur country

Did you vote remain?

You have been selected to take part in an orgy. How much mudslime cum can you swallow before you pass out?

i'm left and fucking hate muslims

either way you look at it, the muslim problem hasnt been addressed by right or left politics

Probably one as im human.

The cucks are going to find some way to weasel out of leaving, aren't they?

>local plumber
>not polish
that picture doesnt make sense

also the majority of the north wanted it, only shitty londoners wanted to remain

Nigger.

if you voted labour you are a traitor to our country

I visited the USA as a child in 2000. (Florida for Disney world)

Even at 10 i was surprised at how friendly everyone was. I was talked to like as a person, even though it was a bit cliché "oh gosh, what grade are you in?" .

But as of right now, I think that our huge difference in policing makes me concerned about the future of the US. It seems like the current US police system has an Us V Them ideology that is dangerous.

Do you actually realise that most of the rest of the country isn't filled with pakis and violent blacks?

London is awful.

>RED MILK

WTF HOW CAN YOU DRINK THAT SHIT IT TASTES LIKE BADLY FLAVOURED WATER

No
Because the EU is going to collapse anyway if it does not totally restructure itself pretty fucking fast

Have you read Stephen Coughlin's book "Catastrophic Failure" (actually clearly explains how Islam, Jihad and Ijtihad work, with abundant quotations and simple explanations, and explains why we cannot have peace)?
Have you seen the documentary "In Search Of The Second Amendment" on YouTube?
Have you read Ellul's "Political Illusion"?
Have you read Roger Scruton's "Fools, Frauds and Firebrands"?

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/

90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

I grew up in a heavy Sikh area, and when our neighbourhood transitioned into a muslim one, i saw a huge inward spiral in that community.

But muslim people are still generally good people. I, or anyone I know, have never had issues

I did. However the industry I word in and the industry I want to work in relies on free movement in Europe.

Also, I dont have a nostalgic view of 'Old England' that many older generation english have, so I was part of that group

I recently changed address so I'll have to call my landlord and check my old post.

I would like to know this also.

Porcupine.

I did. Why am I a traitor?

Are you for a free market?

I do. However, I often go the Bristol, Portsmouth and Liverpool, and despite the lack of these races, I see more bigotry, close mindedness and poor local business than in London.

So its just you whites in that area that caused unemployment, poor education and a stoicness in their awfulness.

Tell me about it.

If it aint blue, it goes in the loo.

>Pol.

No to all of these.

Ive saved them all so il try and check them out soon.

How can be people be left wing and "pro muslim" at the same time? If expressed even toned turn versions of muslim teaching on women and homosexuality in a secular context I'd lose my job and be publically shamed. Ironically by the same people who paint Islam as misunderstood. Why isn't this contradiction adressed more by the media.

How can i express my intense dislike of Ilsam in a socially acceptable way. I'm not anti islam because I'm bigoted, I'm anti Islam because I hate bigrotry.

I answered.

Are you authoritarian left or libertarian left?

I think free market, with competition is the best way for economies to grow.

We have so many banking/loan systems in place that anyone can start a business an provide for that via their own profits.

Fucking genius here.

>Pol
What's goin' on, MI5?

What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam?

You're not OP.

My nigga

I think its about experience.

I am left AND pro muslim, but that is because I have lived with Muslims who live in England and generally good people.

I think my views could change rapidly given a different context. And i really dont doubt that there are English muslims who live by the Koran and teachings of more disciplined muslims, however I have yet to find a group whos actions have made me change my viewpoint.

How tiny is your flat and how many people do you share it with?

>"I've lived with Ahmadis and therefore I know all Muslims are nice guys"

>And i really dont doubt that there are English muslims who live by the Koran
All Muslims are obliged to live by it; anything less is apostasy.

Authoritarian

Sorry I went from Mobile to desktop.

I have no idea.

You're 1 in 7 000 000 000, what makes you so special?

UK law says all religion institutions are free to worship but not govern
Islam is a complete system of society that does not officially allow others

Its pretty obvious this difference of systems will lead to conflict unless Imams can be convinced to preach acceptance of other faiths

I'm right and anti muslim because I CURRENTLY LIVE WITH and WORK WITH muslims in a heavily muslim/migrant area.

I can assure you I used to be far more left wing than you when I was your age. Don't worry, experience and logic should find you soon enough.

No joke, I have a great flat. Huge living room, a joined dining room and kitchen. A two floor bedroom and a spare room that we cant rent out but cant cant get charged for because of a technicallity.

BUT i am very lucky with this

No blacks in Bristol....

top kek

"I want to be a part of the renter class but I'm not allowed"
--the leftist, a man of the working people and champion of proletarian solidarity.

First part; I didnt say that.

Second part; should have said lived and dies by the Koran.

Just because some is religious, doesnt mean they follow every ancient and archaic passage in their holy book. You can be religious and a realist.

Nowt.

I hope not, but time will tell.

>have yet to find a group whos actions have made me change my viewpoint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

>Second part; should have said lived and dies by the Koran.
That is what a Muslim must do. Anything less is apostasy.

>Just because some is religious, doesnt mean they follow every ancient and archaic passage in their holy book.
You MAY NOT pick and choose from the unalterable word of Allah (SWT).

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

>You can be religious and a realist.
in Islam this is apostasy

I thought about posting this
but there's no point

He's a lefty so if he doesn't meet them they don't exist

You forgot the Halifax gang

Not true, obviously.

But a bizarre mix of racism and government funded art programmes for said racists in dreadlocks.

Cant open a new Tesco though...

Im not sure what you mean, have another go.

What exactly are you referring to? Bearing in mind that Bristol is the council that refuses to permit St George's Day parades and makes people take down England flags on that day to avoid "offending" minorities.

Am aware of some of these on a surface level, and have saved for future reading.

Cheers

Listen to Tommy Robinson's Oxford Union talk when you get time

Sweet, then by that logic, basically no religion actually exists.

Now what point do you have?

>on a surface level
Absolutely typical. Are you just roleplaying to try to get (You)s?

Hang around Bishopsgate or Bedminster or even Gloucester Road on Friday night. Experience it first hand.

What part of Jesus's instructions do Christians tend to ignore, thenn?
What part of... you get the point; any other creed. Anything?

The followers of most other religions don't get killed for picking and choosing anyway, so they are effectively at liberty to do so. I ask again: what is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

Saved it, I will,

Cheers

Cop out. Tell me what exactly you're talking about, and why it is relevant to anything.

As in I know about a few of these, but have not spent enough time reading to say that I know all about them.

>I am a left

What's your favorite technique to prep the mandingo bull? Do you spit or swallow the poz loads?

Forgot pic.

Did OP get a home invasion, mugged and raped by a pack of wild dundus?

How is it a cop out? Asking someone, with specific locations, to experience an area with white degeneracy to support their point, is not a cop out.

You are failing here. I obviously cannot aptly detail specifics, as they would be anecdotal, as is the point of me answering these questions, and therfore never be satisfactory in a tanglible argument.

You dick head.

bristolpost.co.uk/young-mum-spat-on-outside-bristol-pub-in-brexit-fall-out/story-29452483-detail/story.html

bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-racist-city-according-police-hate-crime/story-27631347-detail/story.html

About half the prep time it takes or out to think of your revenge fantasies against that black guy you saw today

YES

or

No

Choose whichever answer, just make the reply funny

Anecdote is fine by me. Just so long as I can also share anecdotes.

>in-brexit-fall-out
Yeah I'm not taking this, people are trying to create a narrative to void brexit. They'd publish any fairy story if it fit their agenda, and withhold anything that does not.

You were asked about the consequences of rapidly shifting demographics. You wiggled out of this by saying whites are characteristically scum who bully strangers.

In my view, we have enough of a problem with chavs, that we would not do well to exacerbate the problem by importing millions of 70-84IQ Portable Third World Generators.

Cheers

P.S. spitting on someone, even if true, does not even compare to the (systematically covered up) rapes of many thousands of girls who were targeted for their ethnicity and their lack of belief. It's comparing apples to elephants.

I assume for you that this unpleasantness is a small price to pay for making the British a minority in their own nation?

Mate, i'm white.

Chavs ARE the problem in my argument.

So thanks for backing me up, I appreciate it.

But seriously you bad mouthing chavs and me taking you seriously is the point here. Think about it for a second.

Go back to plebbit.

You said it yourself. Your entire argument is "go to this place, there's totally proof there of what I said, even though I can't prove it right now, the burden of proof is on you"

Post a fucking statistic, or at the very least a newspaper article example. Here you see endless clippings of mass rapes, IQ research, crime statistics, from multiple countries being posted to tell you about the actual reality of things.

If we're going to take the path of telling people where to go, I suggest starting with FBI Table 43, Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, SAT scores between the poorest whites and richest blacks (point being to make you realize it's not about the environment they grow up in or their family's wealth), that one website that documents Islamic terror that has a sarcastic name, and more.

Is there actually anything real in this physical world that supports your worldview in any way?

He's a traitor, boys. Get the rope.

It IS comparing apples to elephants. Youre right,

The general acceptance of racism in areas is awful

the systematic destruction of a community/ individuals lives due to religion is abhorrent and disgusting and evil.

but we are talking about the general terms here.

Im sure if we tried hard enough, we could find the most extreme case of both of our arguments for hours. but that isnt what im arguing

someone being horrible to a person sucks, but it is the spread and acceptance which creates this wave of malaise towards racism

so

My whole deal here was about anecdotal discussions based on where I live and my ethnicity.

It wasnt about proving which minority is the worst statistically, there are new threads daily about that.

im sure what your present have some prevalence, and im not an idiot, i will read that stuff, but take it somehwere else for now

This almost sounds like a way to blame the victim, as if to say those girls were methodically raped (and are still being raped at least in Telford and Rotherham) simply because a person gave them a funny look or made fun of someone's niqab some time. The idea that there's a "general acceptance of racism" is tripe. If this were so commonplace, then a kid spitting at someone would not be in a newspaper. On the contrary, the atmosphere in Britain is suffocating political correctness combined with one-way bigotry.

I'm not sure what point you keep trying to make, but in typical "left" fashion you have a penchant for really having a go at whites and no one else. Let's move on from that unproductive exchange.

Now, bearing in mind your statement, "I dont have a nostalgic view of 'Old England' that many older generation english have, so I was part of that group", where do you see England in 30 years? And where would you want it to be?

>simply because a person gave them a funny look
By "them" here I mean Somali and Pakistani men.

First Point; Yeah i can see where I come off as a bed wetter and of course there is no excuse for rape or attacks purely based on how someone perceives another,

However, what better way to spread the message of accepted racism, than have a story about visceral racist attacks.

Also, people in either camp with buy a paper with a story like that, because they extrapolate the info and take what they want away from it.

point 2; i have only responded to what i see as a weak defence. i have, like ive said, grown up in a ver multi cultural area. I have been mugged and beaten and fought with as a child, by white people, black people and middle eastern people.

but none of that was about race, or religion.

point 3, england in 30years?

well, i think it will be about the same as now outside of major cities. the minorites will soon become more thinned out, due to children ebing born from different ethnicites. white will have the same population.

in the big cities, i feel that shot term migration will be a bigger problem for resident, more os than immigrants. students and those in europe on short term visas will have make more money than anyone else for landlords, so housing will be sparse and communities will be more ostrasised by the division of living arangements

Well nvm you're not even the OP. But you seem to share a similar worldview so I might as well ask you what I'd have asked him.

If you've actually come to terms with the fact that there's evidence for, even in your own words, one group being objectively less valuable than the other to mankind, why do you arbitrarily choose to ignore your own knowledge of this world and live in a state of... I don't even know what to call it.

If someone really believes water is not wet because they've never seen water, that's plausible.

But someone who knows exactly what water is and has touched it, but denies it being wet regardless? That's something my head cannot compute.

If, of course, I'm correct in assuming you're the guy who's voting for pro-parasite / dysgenic-inducing / globalist parties

I am OP, just different devices.

What we cant do here is see through eachothers viewpoints.

What your calling fact about a race, is just facts about individuals. Its do much more complex than that.

Also go back and read my replies. Im not pro-parisite of globalist.

You are an US V THEM, kind of person.
I am an Us With Them, But Those, Despite These, kind of person

It's not as if immigration is inevitable like the weather. We don't have to continue admitting hundreds of thousands of people per year at a time of housing crisis.

>Im not pro-parisite of globalist.
You voted to remain in the EU.

>You are an US V THEM, kind of person.
Your "them" is "widespread racists", whoever that is.

>about individuals
Unless they're white.

Okay parasite is only good once, but i guess you like Rand.

The EU is better than independence as we a a country do not know who to be have our own secluded economy without a huge natural resource export. And we export fuck all else.

And my Them was racists, and individuals wasnt secluding whites.

You are literally missing the point.

Why do leftists hold double standards with Muslims?
>muslims rape 1,000 british toddlers, honor kill and force burqas on women under the threat of death
>conservative brits want muslims to leave
"OOMMGGGG! Literally FASCISTS, thats sooooooooo RACIST and BIGOTED. how DARE you THINK that!"
t. lefty

Quote me. Or anyone.

Even people who have argued with me must feel fucking sorry for you.

We dont use words like fascist, because we actually know what it means.

>but i guess you like Rand
Nope. If you really want to know what political-economic writers I've long been into, it's Smith, Marx, and Kropotkin.

>The EU is better than independence
I disagree, and see that statement as a bit traitorous. Why shouldn't we be able to self-determine like a normal country can?

>we a a country do not know who to be
What?

>And we export fuck all else.
We're actually 11th globally in terms of export complexity. 5th largest economy. We do not need to be subordinate to a superstate; EU member states need us more than we "need" EU membership.

are you into butt stuff? I need to know for science.