It's Time To Accept That Trans People Are A Permanent Part Of Society

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasti.cc/user/tcams/videos/upload/Two-Sexy-Shemale-Sucking-Dick/151145/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2783583/Man-10-000-treatment-woman-wants-REVERSE-sex-change-criticises-NHS-lack-psychiatric-evaluation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A Permanent Part Of Society
Until they kill themselves lel

The fact that I want my genes to be passed on by my partner is the reason why I'd never accept trannies.

Evolutionary failures will never understand this.

get the fuck out with your degenerate cover up faggish fetish you need to be punched in the mouth

>fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child
>trying this hard

>Those hands

It's time for you to commit suicide.

List of successful couples in which one partner is a tranny:

Any time you guys want to fill this in? Surely with so many powerful leftist celebrities endorsing this worldview, some will have swept beautiful Josephina off xir feet?

>implying you wouldn't

It's almost as if trans women are an extreme rarity in society and ones whom are married are even more rare.

>become trans
>chop your dick off
>pay thousands to receive surgical vag
>years later realize your no more happy than you were as a man
>realize there's no going back
>commit suicide

Life of a trans

Trans """people"""

Because their faces and bodies fall to pieces like a house made out of mud.

They are subhuman abominations.

Men kill themselves far more often than women

Does this mean that men are mentally ill or are inherently broken?

Why chinese and muslims are so much better than whites at dealing with liberal cancer?

>Does this mean that men are mentally ill or are inherently broken?
yes

wow

Not all men. Just the men who prance around in dresses, chop off their dicks and talk in a creepy "feminine" whisper and then commit suicide because they're still the same shitty person they always were.

Those men.

Murder and robbery are permanent parts of society, too.

I'm talking about all men m8

I don't understand American culture.

You people are really fucking weird.

What?

all transfreaks should hang from lamposts :)

Right! And I'm saying this doesn't apply to all of them. Just the ones who mutilate themselves under the influence of a mental defect which society has, in its barbarism, elected to encourage rather than cure. Those men are indeed mentally ill and irreparably broken.

Anything else hon?

>It's Time To Accept That Trans People Are A Permanent Part Of Society

No it's not, you filthy fucking jew

>In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.

No, I won't, you filthy fucking jew

>Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

No, I won't, you filthy fucking jew

Your argument makes no sense when you choose to ignore high suicide rates for all men, but then pretend like high suicide rates of trans people is somehow indicative of mental illness

No... no it isn't. gtfo faggot

the bible says that in the last days a man shall give birth to a child and it says this to give us a sign so we will know that the last days are upon us.

Would you date a trans "woman" during the last days, really? Would you really risk the wrath of God like that?!

protip, you are fucked. Enjoy your inevitable grisly fate intgroid

we will get you or the cackfaces will

>the bible says

Source (bible version, book name, chapter, verse(s))? I want to believe.

No, its not.

>DNA marker
This isn't the fucking X-Men, you're just making up euphemisms for "faggot who literally cut off his dick"

>No it's not, you filthy fucking jew
Not an argument.

traaaaannies

>Not an argument

Example of jewish pilpul

i blame plastic

Only but one of the many reasons this entire world will be flooded with no survivors.

But if you want us to remove our genes from the gene pool isn't it good that we transition because it sterilizes us?

lack of empathy

White guilt

You think that trans people never think about that before they start transitioning? Before you get on hormones you know that there will be irreversable effects and you make that decision because you'd rather die than stay as what you were.

It's never easy for trans people even after transitioning. We'll always be at a higher risk to kill ourselves than cis people, it's just that without hormones most of us probably would a lot sooner. This picture is sad because it shows that she was probably struggling because if she went back to presenting as a man a month before killing herself she probably felt she could never pass and fell back into depression.

I accept the fact that trans people are part of our current society. Don't seek or push for approval/acceptance on every individual. There are lots of kinds of crazy, and we're just creating more.

As for permanent, that's debatable. Who knows?

A gif of how good trannies can be sometimes.

I mean, I would not mind getting my dick sucked by a qt like this one:

fantasti.cc/user/tcams/videos/upload/Two-Sexy-Shemale-Sucking-Dick/151145/

Skip the video to the middle by the way and enjoy yourself.

All day, every day.

>In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Fuck no, you can even see the Adam's apple from the thumbnail. Drink bleach.

What did xe mean by this?

in the future there will be the tech to turn you all into anime girls, which is what you really want

>this thread again

Sage all tranny threads

citation needed. i don't recall that verse.

Hey, I'd just like to ask everyone sincerely - if you ever decide to kill yourself, please, make your life worth something first and take out a few of these sad things - use your intelligence, whatever resources you can to make a difference, however small before you go! There really need to be more Sup Forums related killings

No. Fuck off. You will never be normal, you will never be accepted. Keep those suicide rates high, the only good trans is the one that's 10 feet beneath the ground.

triple arrows of truth says tis truth

> t. sandwich

I'm not even a tranny m8

Just making this thread to inform the misinformed.

Surprised noone done it already:

>FPBP

I dont give a shit what they do with their own bodies. I do, however, have a problem with laws that force stores to allow adrogynous things into the wrong bathroom, that should be the choice of the owner.

Arent all trannies feminist liberal SJW types?

First of all, it's not like there is one solid "us" you speak to.

My own personal opinion: I don't want your genes out of genepool. I want as much of my kind in genepool as possible. I don't belive it's your genes fault, I belive you are brainwashed/poisoned by xenoestrogen from water and food. It's pains me to see that instead of fighting this vicious attack on your identity on your sanity, trans people chose to embrace disease/madness.

trans isn't real so fuck off degenerate.

If you spend a lot of money butchering yourself, trans can be basically real.

Op is a faggot. Fuck you and your trans , they will never, ever be a true female .

Dream on trannyfag, its cheaper to just feed you cheap drugs until you kill yourself then invest millions of dollars into altering 90% of your body to fit your standards, most trannies are a drain on society and most of them end up killing themselves.

you are a fucking idiot, nothing is permanent

trans won't be real until you can undo time itself

So you are saying there is a chance.

I agree, mentally ill people are a permanent part of society. We really should start treating these people instead of enabling their illness.

It's like a giant tapeworm being being pulled from a hatchet wound
thanks user i was already sick and this only intensified my nausea....

This is so fucking disgusting.

There is no cure, and there is hardly any treatment

If you look closely to the finished product, it's like the face of a spider.

>there is no cure

Yes there is, just like there is a cure for anorexia and other delusional disorders.

This has gotten beyond ridiculous. And to think about how many deranged people probably thought her daughter was "so brave".

It's time to accept that right wing death squads are a permanent part of society.

Would you still fall for the electric jew?

>the vaginal jew
the world is fucked

Where the fuck do I find a sexy tranny gf? Tell me right now or else!!

basically, its the future

You hit the nail on the head

Yall niggas is gay

kill yourself

its hard to call them permanent when they are not produced through birth but instead mutilation

suicide rates of trans people is high. what do you expect when they realize sex doesnt produce climax when you mangle your sex organs like that

Not if we spend more money on mental health research

see

if i can be with sum waifus sure

>Tech to make waifu's
>Ends up being trannies
>People accept this

Sup Forums no

Robots not mentally ill people.

Time for you to get red pilled
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2783583/Man-10-000-treatment-woman-wants-REVERSE-sex-change-criticises-NHS-lack-psychiatric-evaluation.html

everything about that image is just fucking wrong

>female whose DNA marker is XY.
That is the definition of not female, you dolt. It's just a mutilated man.

I have already accepted that white """men""" are feminine sexual servants for black / roach cock

The men who kill themselves have a mental illness, and the men who chop their dick off and then kill themselves also have a mental illness.

then why does it feel so right?

SAUCE SAUCE SAAAAAAAAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

>there are people who get off to this