Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows#2-First Look

Mary Jane is a model hero in this first look at Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2, due out December 14.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #2
GERRY CONWAY (w) • RYAN STEGMAN (a/C)
VARIANT COVER BY J. Scott Campbell
• The Mole Man attacks NYC and only the Spider-Family can stop him!
• Mary Jane Watson Parker gets her first real test as a full-fledged super hero!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

newsarama.com/31988-mary-jane-vs-mole-men-s-minions-in-amazing-spider-man-renew-your-vows-2-first-look.html#s5

I hope 616-8 MJ will also get superhero costume.

she did the iron spider outfit. she then fucked tony

Nah, just kill off 616 MJ and Peter and replace them with these version, y'know, the in-character models

She did not, she had dinner with him and that was it. She's probably out of a job now, last time she's been seen was at Jay's funeral actually not being a cunt to Peter, a rarity these days.

so pull a lois and clark?

No idea who designed the costume for MJ, but it's the fugliest thing I've seen.

I'm guessing Anka

WAIT A SECOND! that pose

That's what everyone's assuming this is anyway, due to that "connection" to 616 hinted at in Power Play through the "deja vu" spider-sense Peter, MJ and Regent all shared

>he's never seen Spider-Punk's
>he's never seen Spider-Woman's
>he's never seen Bagman
And they say Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

Campbell makes it work for the cover, but the inside art is horrible

wait how did MJ get spider powers?

her suit is made of regent tech and she's tapping peter for powers

>he's never seen Spider-Woman's
You'll have to be more specific.

>tapping Peter for powers
Phrasing

that's literally the way they say it

any of them except the 2nd one honestly all the costumes are pretty shit

Obviously she fucked Tony off-camera, I mean is Marvel we are talking about.
>MJ and Peter and replace them with these version, y'know, the in-character models
This, this, this please.

I like Stegman's McFarlane-ish style.

And the first issue alone was better than anything Slott's written in years (Spidey-related, I mean).

In which Iron Man issue did this happen?

it was a spider-man issue where peter and tony are arguing so much miles was kidnapped by regent, and then mj saves everyone in the iron spider outfit. and then she fucks tony

The newer Jessica Drew costume. They turned her literally perfect Spider-Woman costume into a cheaply made cosplay cyclist suit

You're just adding the last part on because you either ship them, you're a troll, or you just enjoy shit posting, either way we have yet to see any actual evidence that Tony has tapped MJ. No matter what anons write in their fapfics

Are we talking about modern Marvel? Because that doesn't sound like something they'd do. Not post ANAD Marvel anyway.

its poor b8

Spider-man Rebirth when?

Don't

>Hating on Bagman.

Go kill yourself.

Her costume is literally what you'd expect as someone's prototype costume before they make their real costume. Her whole costume is basically street cloths with sunglasses for a mask

>literally perfect Spider-Woman costume

user, you seem to be confused. Julia Carpenter was the Spider-Woman with the good costume.

>Julia Carpenter was the Spider-Woman
Well MJ is not Spider-Woman, she is literally Spider-Wife (she actually don't even have her own powers).
Anyway MJ is the best spider female ever.

All of those costumes are better than this pile of garish cat sick.

I'm sorry that you tastes are so bad

This

its gunna be shit

This is perhaps the first time in a LONG time I bought a Marvel book. Hopefully this becomes a wake up call for them to stop with the stupid train theyve been on. Or probably not, a guy can dream

LIKE HER HUSBAND!

So does MJ have a hero name?

Couldn't they just web them all up and sweep the street with a gigantic web-flail?

> Because that doesn't sound like something they'd do

Do I have to remind you that this was never retconned out of existence

Spider Marijuana

>MJ always spaces out and makes the dopest web patterns and neither of them know why
>Annie does
>GROUNDED

Why does this rapist still getting a job making covers??

You still mad that your husband made that cover for you?

What changes would you make to make it look better?

Spider-Wife, Mrs Spider, Spider-Maiden. We haven't seen anything official yet

This is the shittiest concept. I can't believe people actually like this more than Slott. Slott never fails to disappoint but at least his Spider-Man isn't stuck in a rut of staus quo.

>last time she's been seen was at Jay's funeral actually not being a cunt to Peter, a rarity these days.

You realize she was in Invincible Iron Man for a while, right?

Bump

Read the comic.

Nice b8 m8.