Mystique

Why don't Carol and Mystique just make up and make out?

Because of Carol's self loathing.

I bet they have, it's just that Mystique was in disguise at the time.

Mystique's probably got Carol's taste in women down pat at this point.

to be fair marvel won't let Carol and Mystique near each other because they don't want to make Raven a villain again and instead want to keep her as an anti-hero Xman.

IIRC Brian reed was forbidden from using mystique until like the last issue of carol book and even then only got it approved because at the time, Raven was running around with Sinister and the Marauders

Well shit, I wanted Mystique to be behind Civil War II.

I thought it was because Disney hates the X-Men until they can wrestle away the movie rights from FOX?

Mystique was inexplicably present at Banner's death, which leads me to believe that Tony recruited for the sole purpose of pissing Carol off.

>anti-hero Xman.

literally no one who has followed the mutie books for over a couple years would eat this up

every time she seemed willing to work with the xmen she ended up betraying them

Maybe it was a shapeshifter pretending to my Mystique.

Holy shit i need this o be canon right now.
THAT'S EXACTLY THE KIND OF SHIT SHE'D PULL

I really hope Carol's movie(s) feature Minerva.
She's already started shapeshifting in the comics.

Those masks are even more pointless than traditional domino masks.

Carol's never had an actual love interest, it's always been Mystique.

The real Simon, Rhodey, etc. had no idea why she kept acting like she had a thing with them, but they went along with it anyway.

That Peter here? Raven.

>Mystique-as-Pete using all her willpower to keep herself from slamming the table and going "AH-HA! I KNEW IT!"

"SUCK IT, KARLA!"

>The waitress at the restaurant throws the tray to the ground, pulls out her wig and starts shouting "FUCK!"
>It's Moonstone
>The rest of the evening is Mystique doing crotch chops on the table while Karla punches the ground and Carol just sits there

>Carol has to pretend to be surprised every time Mystique gloatingly reveals herself after they sleep together

i dont follow carol stuff

when has this happened?

Remember that cute boy who you let get to second base under the bleachers back in high school?
Remember that lesbian applicant who you gave orientation to and then experimented with back in college?
Remember that dog that humped your leg that one time?
Remember that erotic "dream" where you dommed yourself while dressed like a high-ranking imperial officer from Star Wars?

IT WAS ME CAROL!
I know.

No, she's had at least ONE real love interest.
You know, the one Mystique killed.

IT WAS ME, CAROL!

why hasn't Carol broken this blue mutie's neck yet? She's hanging with the Inhumans now, she should realize muties' days are numbered anyways

She needs the shapeshifting D and/or V, and Kamala isn't legal yet.

Like that's hard.

Funfact: Part of Mystique's mutant power is to instantaneously read people's body language perfectly both in order to mimic it and to tell when someone's not falling for her act.

gay

She's commanding Alpha Flight right now and that has to be owned by FOX, right? There was even a Beaubier reference in X2.

I would legit read a book about Carol the miserable lesbian living with her waifu while Mystique constantly tries to fuck her.

Mystique's whole thing really is that she's not a good guy or a bad guy, merely she's on her own side and whatever her goals happen to be she'll align with whoever can help her. That's not a new thing i.e. Freedom Force.

I like that Mystique is an actual wild card whenever she shows up. Not like, say, Elektra who's mainly a good guy who's treated as an anti-hero or whatever. When Mystique shows up, people are going to get fucked over but for what reason you don't know.

Literally, metaphorically or both?

What if Kamala was Mystique?

FYI: With Mystique it's always both.

Mystique can't shapeshift into having superstrength, or grow that much larger, and Kamala's supershrinking is beyond Raven's abilities too.

Explain how you could possibly metaphorically read a book.

> Member Alex Rossi?
> Mar-Vell
> Logan
> Simon
> Rhodey

> IT WAS ALL ME, CORAL

tfw Mystique knows how to satisfy train wreck Carol

Mystique just really digs Carol but can't find the confidence to actually ask to fuck her so she acts villainous towards her for attention.

>dem feet
Can I kiss 'em?

AW SON OF A BITCH

>clone yourself
>get clone to read book

Metaphorically, "you" have read this book

>kissing mutie toes

That's not even degeneracy, it's just a waste of sexuality

I find this an intriguing idea. Does Mystique ever stalk a crush by turning into everyone that person ever dates?
Are you saying you wouldn't lick queen Ororo's feet like a good boy?

> Member Jess Drew?
> It was me
> As you
> with a dick
> Jess loved it

Unf.

>when Carol sees her blue newborn baby

But mutant powers only manifest at puberty, silly.

you gotta wonder how many superheroes and villains have had sex with Mystique without knowing.
peter parker possibly, tony stark certainly, captain america maybe

You're trying way too hard. I've metaphorically read it because in one of the infinite parallel realities that exist there's a version of me that has already bothered to read it. Mission accomplished!

> tfw Carol refuses to finally confess her affection to Jess because she feel guilty and ashamed on fucking Veranke-Jess during Secret Invasion

A better question is why doesn't Carol vaporize the top half of Mystique's body.

There's fat titties, soft lips, a nimble tongue and skilled fingers on that half.

Same reason why Carol only tore out Karla's power source and not her heart.

No matter how hot a girl is, there is a berserk, energy-manipulating, flying brick who is sick of her shit.

Mystique always eventually shows up as herself to mess with people, she can't help it, she's like a Batman villain that way. So if they've had sex with her she will stalk them and torment them, because how else can this crazy psycho make any emotional connection, ever?
Nobody she seduces gets seduced by -Mystique- ... they sleep with someone they trusted.
She's done it with Wolverine,
She's done it with Gambit,
She's (implied) done it with Rogue,
She's even done it with Iceman and promised to come back into his life as someone he'll actually fall in love with,
This stuff with Carol, that's her letting Carol know that they've been intimate.

A berserk, energy-manipulating flying brick who smells her fragrant hair, hears her soothing voice and looks into her beautiful eyes.

>She's (implied) done it with Rogue,
Hahaha, that's so fucked up.

>carol finds a not stamped letter in her postbox
>it details what she said to a guy she went on a date with the night before
>it's signed Raven
>she goes mad at the postman, then realizes it can'tbe him
>attacks her sister who was visiting
>but she wasn't Mystique either
>then she looks in a mirror
>it was her, Mystique had disguised as Carol herself

Sure, it's funny to joke about, but when it's on the comic page it just skeeves you out.

Holy fuck this could have happened in the Avengers tower.

>Peter Milligan

Carol's Lawful Evil. Unless it's her future or mission, she's not crossing the line. Mystique's personal.

The the Carol Revenge Squad of Evil Ms. Marvels, composed by Mystique, Moonstone and Minerva.

Frustrated because it's not fun to bully a Carol who is emotionally detached to their previous fights due the continuous mind-wipes, they decide to hurt Carol through her newest emotional bond: the all-new ms. marvel Kamala!

Except she's too nice and cute and goody so they become friends\sort of anti-mentors.
At the end they're content because they demonstrated Carol is really the worst Ms. Marvel, as Kamala is much better!

But if they made up beforehand that'd ruin the hate part of hatefucking.

>Carol and Jess finally get together and fuck
>riotous, amazing sex ensues
>afterwards it turns out Jessica was Veranke and Carol was Mystique
>it gets super awkward

It should Rogue and Carol now since Rogue absorbed Wonderman. Rogue flirting with Carol would be super awkward.