Anti-Trans Overreaction thread

'Bout time I got this off my chest.

>announces self as trans
>never goes through any surgery despite being male or female
fucking hate these people.

also, personality ≠ gender. gender is a mental state defined by sex. deal with it.

I'm fine with LGTBQ people, but what ticks me off is when they take advantage of the system and avoid doing things/get away with crime because of their "gender"

is it me, or is the USA turning to shit?

>inb4 b8 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-anti-trans-overreaction?recruiter=593410652&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep , but how can we stop it

>...55.jpg
>5er dubs post

nice

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-anti-trans-overreaction?recruiter=593410652&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

self-bump

Im trans and havent got any surguries because I can't afford it. Hormones are cheap though and they make living tolerable.
And who gets away with crime because they're trans? Never heard of that.

what is the difference between a woman *without* a vagina who has a penis

and a man with hormone induced boobs

caveat they both pretend to be females

go

""""caitlyn""""" jenner

tempted to post this on tumblr

>Rick and morty
>is America starting to go to shit
>starting
>upset about something everyone here is upset about

Welcome to Sup Forums. There'll be a few extremely radical threads you see every day and then some fun posts. Just start browsing a little and go to YRYL threads and you'll be a Sup Forumsack before you know it.

>implying i'm not a Sup Forumsack

She got away with it because she was rich, if a poor trans woman killed someone in a crash they would lock her up forever.

Why the fuck do you care if someone chooses not to have the surgery? Your genitals don't matter, "correcting" yourself won't enable a MTF to give birth or for a FTM to impregnate a woman, and surgery can also inhibit sexual pleasure. It's retarded to get hung-up about a trans-person who looks and acts and feels like a whatever because they haven't proceeded with a fairly pointless surgery. Besides, trans-chicks look better with dicks.

>implying that it wasn't a combination of the two, mostly the tranny part
>implying that if he was still bruce he wouldn't have been charged

you sound new af desu m8

ITT Faggots who believed the kike brainwashing

I have nothing against trans people, but I feel sorry for them. The more I find out about the whole transgender fad, the more it reminds me of the autism scare in the late 00s and early 10s, or the ADHD scare in the late 90s and early 00s.

Guidance counselors and quack psychiatrists taking kids that were just a little odd and branding them for life, pushing pills on them and all that crap.

I spent two years on ritalin and straterra and all they did was make me nauseous and give me migraines. When I finally cracked and told my parents it wasn't working and I wanted off it was a relief and I've been better for it.

I shudder to think of how much damage it did to me having all those pills fucking up the chemical balance in my body during such an important time in my neurological development. Who knows whether it'll have a long term effect on my memory or concentration when I'm 40, 50, 60, etc.

And if it's that bad for the guys getting labelled as ADD or Autistic, I can't imagine the shit the kids who get labelled as trannies by overly SJW-friendly counselors and get pumped full of hormones from the age of 10. Imagine getting to the age of 19, 20, having grown out of your 'trans' phase and realizing that you've completely fucked your development and you'll never be able to live a normal life.

I'm trans and not planning on the surgery because I don't mind having a cock, and also because the reverse FtM surgery is complete shite so there's no going back. I take hormones and live as a girl fulltime tho.

YES GOY YOU ARE CLEARLY A WOMAN ON THE INSIDE WOULD YOU LIKE SOME EXPENSIVE HORMONES TO BUY AND EXPENSIVE SURGERIES TO PAY FOR

YES GOY GIVE ME MORE SHEKELS LET ME MAKE YOU HAPPY

He wouldn't.
Jenner was the Michael Phelps of the 80's, everyone loved him as Bruce. He was a national hero. After he came out he became just another tranny and half of people laugh at her now. I really don't think she would be doing this unless she wanted, someone becoming trans for pity sounds like it makes sense unless you know what being trans is like, because no one likes trannies and people show us less sympathy than they would a cis man.

Kill urself

No u

>gender is a mental state defined by sex.

No, gender doesn't exist at all. Sex is the only objective measure.