Yo, this nigga Trump wild

Yo, this nigga Trump wild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1CZC0TgvNI
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/19/politifact-sheet-hillary-clintons-email-controvers/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zpe29GtQuF8
youtu.be/OdDr7yYSPV4?t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>acid washed emails
Good job now every news outlet and every Twitter user will spread this correcting him saying that she used a program called bleach bit to destroy and wipe her emails. Getting national attention on Hillary and making people spread the truth.

They call him Big T

What a racist piece of shit, FUCK DRUMPF.

He is going to rail her at the debates, she hardly could beat Sanders

dammit don. lmao.

>He is going to rail her
Nice
>at the debates
Nice

t. petrol drinker

Oh look, a correct the record shill

Nice.

CTR shills always seem to be from Serbia. They're not even subtle about it anymore.

Damn. Mr. T bringing in the bantz, yo

>acid-wash
holy hell he thinks BleachBit is actual bleach. what a fucking idiot

Liberals will be like "haha stupid DRUMPF she used a program called beachbit not actual bleach! Retweet"

Then spreads the 13 hammered phones thing, cucks fact check it and see it's true

Average Trump tweet pulls 3-6k, good ones 10k, I guarantee this will pull 15k

damn

at least get a proxy and change it pretty often

>checks flag
>ironic shill
The Clinton's raped your country into oblivion.. you must be a self hating serb.

Kek Radcliffe got redpilled after reading "rayciss" literature for Imperium.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

he gets people to attack him for calling int "ACID WASH" while simultaneously explaining in their article that it was software called bleachbit.

he plays em like fiddles

LIBERALS. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

ROFL

HAS LIBERALS "CORRECTING" HIM AND INADVERTENTLY PARROTING THE NEGATIVE STORY

Thank you for
√Correcting The Record™

Chris Hayes has to be a plant or the dumbest fucking liberal ever I see him say a lot of stupid shit.

There were, at some point, hard copy printouts for some of these emails which were chemically destroyed... bleachbit is a separate issue...

Theres no way this is real, this is definitely fake.

no... she also destroyed any and all hard copy printouts... Libs trying to conflate the issues...

ay yo its ya boi DON "T" hahaaaa shieet

>liberals are this dumb

Are they even trying
They make it sound like they care so much about their politics but cant even write a true non shitty news article

Slav shits are the worst

>you will never be chris hayes levels of retarded

W E W
E
W

Yeah but then the media is forced to share the tweet

I hadn't heard that. Would you mind linking to it?

feels good, man

youtube.com/watch?v=i1CZC0TgvNI

american slav here, playing with my mosin right now

fighting the good fight for the god emperor in PA on a daily basis. have 5 people voting for him so far and rising, and those are just my converts. i've seen and met hundreds of supporters.

top kek

keep in mind this is only a 2 dimensional chess move and he's still falling for it

I was more referring to the claim that she had destroyed any and all hard copy printouts. Searching it using duck duck go isn't getting me any results unfortunately.

corrected the record

Hook, line and sinker. Too fucking easy.

>E-mails expose Hillary Clinton as a small-minded pol

Good work user

They call me Go-Go Nuts.
They call me pants suit.
They call me Pineapple man

TOP KEK BTFO BY 3D CHESS... not even 45D Intergalactic cubix

dammm da big T be snappin' on twitter i fuks wit him

>Don T

He's mocking Hillary's smug '-H' at the end of every tweet.

They've gotten wise - they show edited tweets that cut out ((( narrative))) questioning parts, our just ignore the tweets

Some slavs are good.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T VOTE TRUMP

Truly this is the work of Kek's; Gate.

That really nigged my noggin, im a #shillmissile now.

DOES IT FUCKING MATTER? HOLY SHIT

I lost it

BUT LIBERALS ARE SMART

"Clinton has said she viewed classified information in hard copy in her office"
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/19/politifact-sheet-hillary-clintons-email-controvers/

Bitch, I'm angelic.

AAAOOOOOOOOOAAAGGHHH

"Trump supporters say the Clinton's murdered 50 people.
They had them killed by others.
Fucking dumbasses".

Christopher Hayes

Alright. That makes it highly likely that she had hard copies that she destroyed that were among the 30,000. Very strong circumstantial evidence even if it isn't a smoking gun it is still pretty useful.

those digits agree with you

Is he watching us?

This. It's a lowlevel 1d tic-tac-toe move and they still fell for it.

I watched that stoned. Is it weird that I wanted to taste it?

hes doing it on purpose. hes said a similar thing for almost a week now. hes trying to force the media to cover hillarys crimes.

"Hillary didn't free the rapist of a ten year old girl, she was thirteen!"

Can't wait to see President Trump in action.

Didnt she bombed your country?

>How do you do, fellow dindus? You abbreviate things to I presume?

He looks like an older version of the cuck kid from Bella and the Bulldogs. No wonder he's a god damn moron.

fug

This is like failing for the 4 move checkmate.

He's not even using extra dimensions anymore

How's that for (((Presidential)))?

He might be right, have to see it to be sure though. Jon has the benefit of scripts and writers and all that.

Foolish bastards

C-combo breaker

Jon. Lewbotz mixed up the national debt and the yearly deficit in a debate.

He's right about Stuart (Leibowitz) being a pussy. Trump would just do his taking control schtick like in the republican primaries. Leibowitz would be even more lost than jeb.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zpe29GtQuF8

This pic becomes more and more true by the week.

You have a 140 character limit. Spelling out Trump might have gone over that. He abbreviated because he had to.

That fucking gay editing is cancer

Holy shit dude, so we can start frasssh maymays but Trump is required to only use literal IT speak for things? Really made me think!

Personally, I think acid-washing sounds pretty 1337 hacker speak to me, kinda digging it senpai.

Education is the same thing as intelligence, amirite?

So he's admitting that she's had a solid lead up until recently, and hasn't really had to campaign much because he is such a shitty candidate his own words hurt him more than her campaigning could? Yup, he's a real savvy campaigner, that Trump

I wish this happens

>Vote T
>Not R

Genius method of overcoming the anti-Republican conditioning.

maybe he know something about this and they actually did use acid to eat the platters. I would if I knew FBI was going to analyze them.

At first, I thought that was just a clever come back, for some slightly off stats. But after seeing this happen over and over and over again, I've come realize just how much he plans everything.

still one of the most embarrassing fuckups ever televised. it was at the height of his DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO pandering too.

youtu.be/OdDr7yYSPV4?t=5s

Well, that Bill guy is sure an idiot for humouring a comedian who alters his height during a debate and fills the audience with his own supporters.

I don't know anything about debts and deficits of america, but man.