Canada bread

Its your friendly neighbourhood Canada bread

I was just at a Walmart today and all the signage had English first, and then Chinese translations at the bottom.

And I don't mean in a jank way, it was professionally printed. I live in Markham.

Can someone explain why this is a thing or how its acceptable?

please bump i almost hit quints
seriously though, seeing the chinese signage ruined my day

No

They're preparing for the influx of your new friends.
Btw why did i get 2 b2b chinese sign verifications when i tried talking bout this lmao.

Half the billboards in montreal are foreign if some chinese signage caused u so much damage u are shielded from the world

>I live in Markham.

So you live in Chinatown Ontario.

Chinese almost outnumber French in Canada. its just that they're a lot more dispersed than quebec.

>almost outnumber the french
I fail to believe this

>Can someone explain why this is a thing or how its acceptable?

Your entire economy is being floated by China now. Each household is now spending over 160% of its annual income -- a level of overextension not seen in America, well, ever. During our housing bubble we peaked at 148%.

Canada's annual GDP growth in 2016 was completely erased by the McMurray fire.

With the losses in the energy sector, the last thing propping things up is the cheap money being pushed into Canada via real estate and other indirect investment vehicles by Chinese trying to evade Beijing's capital export controls.

This is really sad. The Saudi economic war was bad enough and would have staggered any country but instead of dealing with it rationally (winding down parts of the industry and further diversifying), they're just slapping a bandaid over it. It's going to hurt twice as bad when it's ripped off.

When everything starts falling apart I'm getting on a plane to Africa.

Their economy is going to start taking off in the next few decades. Our military is already planned to be stationed there anyway.

DUDE

>Han ethnically cleanse almost entirety of Chinese minorities
>low white birthrates in Canada

What could go wrong? :^)

>why this is a thing

learn Chinese doofus, get with the pogrom!

Isn't it funny how quickly things turned around?

Scotland was soaring toward independence away from the rest of Britain dragging them down.

Venezuela was being hailed as a 3rd world utopia.

Canada was regarded as a sensible form of capitalism, rooted in fundamentals rather than speculative financing.

Now:

> Scotland's oil industry declined 97%

> Venezuelans are having food riots

> Canada is surviving off Chinese oligarchs' money laundering.

Does that mean crash soon?

So that means there are seven million Chinese in Canada? and from what I can see the rest are all Paki's.
Sounds about right.

There are two kinds of landings: hard & soft. Canada has an educated workforce and its government is going on an aggressively short-term spending spree which will extend the curve a little further. That suggests a soft landing if it happens now.

But none of the Chinese money is really being spent "productively." It's not going into factories or new industries or technology or infrastructure or construction. It's mostly being parked in overpriced real estate. That suggests a hard landing.

I think it will be "soft" in the sense that there is still foreign investment in Canada right now, and productive industries aside from shale & Chinese outflows, but it will be painful for individuals. Those credit levels are astronomical.

>a fucking leaf

Eat a dick you god damn shit poster

How do I learn more about finance and how the economy works? Do you have any recommendations outside of 'get a degree in econ'? I can follow along with some basic things, but I also get lost and am feeling the hurt now that I've saved up some money and its just rotting in my savings account.

Why is OP such a faggot?
>checks flag

yes, the pakis/indian sand niggers have been invading the GTA en mass

Scarborough/Markham/Pickering all pakified

Northern Han dynasty when?

>tfw I have 40 000 in savings at 28.
>I probably have the worst job compared to my contemporaries
>I have the most wealth.

So many canadians are fucking stupid. I was telling someone to save at least 5% of their paycheck so that they'd at least have some savings.
>"Lol but user I can't do that i have too many bills"
>proceeds to eat out every day

Fucking idiots i swear.

Suck my dick you syrup drinking polar gook

Yeh, in my small white Anglo suburb of Montreal we're getting Chinese and Philippinos buying houses.

It should be french first, then chinese, then english. Deal with it englotards.

why don't you just fuck right off?

english is the most beneficial because of how universal it is becoming

learning french is fine, and I think its fine to teach it in schools and shit, but I don't really care that much either way

it only really helps if you have to step foot into the absurd elitist shithole that is quebec

then again big ups for being so staunch and defending your culture. You wouldn't see chinese or arabic signs somewhere like Montreal... (I hope)

Making claims about MTL without having been there

most billboard are English and French
some are French only some are English only

no fucking ching chong here

>Chinese almost outnumber French in Canada

You are retarded aren't you?

I've never seen English only billboards in Montreal. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's against the law here.

I live in Montreal. 0.0000001% of billboards are english only.

>You wouldn't see chinese or arabic signs somewhere like Montreal...

Fuck no, they would get destroyed or painted over

The only English only sign we tolerate is "Refugees go home, you're not welcomed here"

I've been living here for 30 years
go to Westmount or NDG, you'll see a bunch of English ones

there are a few on StCath West

but you are correct that it's against the law

i live in scarborough/toronto and its all indians/paki/sandniggers/whatever here

zero white people under 60

honestly i dont mind living with asians. i feel safe arround them and they usually have top tier grocery stores i sometimes shop at and like i never see asian criminals and its whatever

like just the otherday i saw a nigger walk out of shoppers with 2 full bags of shit and the manager who was a chuby asian guy follow him and then just walked back. the black guy once he was from sight put on a hat and continued walking. we were on the same path and i was directly behind him so i witnessed it all. he got paranoid and came up to me because he thought i was following me and asked me for change, i said no, went to the other side of the street and continued walking. i had fucking bk chicken nuggets on me fucking niggers i swear to god. he even hid his loot in the bushes behind the bus stop incase police found him, i LITERALLY saw him put the 2 bags in the bushes

like honestly scarborough is a fucking shitshow dont come here

>When everything starts falling apart I'm getting on a plane to Africa.
>Their economy is going to start taking off in the next few decades.

This is what race denialists really actually believe!

>that feel
I grew up in Malvern. At least it wasn't Jane and Finch. I always thought Scarsville was shit (and it is) but there are okay pockets here and there.

I believe in money and statistics.

>Can someone explain why this is a thing or how its acceptable?

Because it's the current year.

Vote Kelly Leitch if you want this shit to stop happening.

All you faggots need to support Kellie Leitch. She's the only uncucked candidate for leader of the CPC. Become a member and vote for her. Use your neetbux to donate to her campaign.

Take it down

She'd probably win.
Hope she gets the nomination.

She would get the conservative base and the vagina vote. It would be a landslide.

p.s. Fuck Chong.

I'd rather die than vote for a dyke

She's the only conservative in the current lineup.

You'll be voting for a bunch of "liberals in denial" unless she's the candidate.