/r9k/ shooter

He actually did it... the absolute madman!!!

>one person was shot

dissapointed 2bh

How tf does that prove it was him?

What a sick world we live in

Truly high tech and low life.

(you)
does this sage ignore the thread?

I was thinking the same thing.

fucking state of that screenshot

Was the person he shot the politician in question? How do you know it was the same dude?
We cyberpunk nao. Don't act surprised, people saw this coming back in the 80's.

does babby want to be spoonfed a perfectly organized screencapture? suck my dick, faggot.

Bottom right of the image, the latest details will be released at 10.

Interesting how they use "person of interest" instead of "suspect"

"Very nice house" =/= Lake Butler Apartments.

FAKE AND GAY

Fucking white nigger shooting up shit for no tangible reason. "Muh depression" fuck you.

If the dude who gave the idea or got trips wasnt using at least 7 proxies, he is truly fucked.

maybe my ex got shot, retarded degenerate in a retarded nigger-filled meth county

Isn't it clearly stated that to take anything written on this site as anything other than a work of fiction would be outrageous? Isn't that a glorious clause intentionally imposed by moot on the homepage to protect us?

Is the desire for ex-lovers to die common or a documented scientific phenomenon?

Oh fuck, this happened in my city
Oh fuuuuuuck
This is crazy

>Very nice house
>Apartments

nope

>"He lives in a very nice house"

>shooting happened in an apartment complex

Why is OP always a faggot?

He probably shot his ex. What a fag.

"Camo Sleeve" Steve was his name

BRB, emailing the reporter from that twitter

>politician lives in very nice house
>someone shot in apartment building
Yeah... not related.

politicians live in apartments?

>BRB

:)

kek

A FUCKING LEAF

Eggman must be stopped

Someone please wright to her that the person of interest who posted on the alt right website : "Sup Forums" was identified as Samuel Hyde. Also,

> posting the email of some media person on the case that might be related to Sup Forums, on Sup Forums

You are such a cruel leaf

> posting the email of some media person on the case that might be related to Sup Forums, on Sup Forums

u wot m8

Oh no! Local news might talk about Sup Forums for a couple days! What will we ever do!?

I meant that if someone reposts this on Sup Forums this poor human bean will receive a bunch of troll emails from the anons.

??? Her work email is publicly accessible.

for that local area you twat

wow, this is just sad desu

T H E H A C K E R K N O W N A S F O U R C H A N

Well, she wasn't going to before, cause I just scrolled past the email address without caring, but now that you've put the idea in my head, I may just have to explain to her that Asuka is the best.

post results

I'm not really going to do it, I'm super lazy. I'd have to write a whole bunch of reasons Asuka is great and I feel like the payoff isn't worth it. After the first spam email she's just going to delete the rest.

this