>Bats is more realistic than Supes
Hamill as Captain Obvious when?

advertising on Sup Forums isn't allowed

>I've been talking to Mark Hamill

>sharing a Sup Forums related video
>advertising

Mark is so cute.

>Supesfags BTFO by a perfectly logically statement

But the argument was never that Superman was more realistic than Batman just that Batman was bullshit too.

Does Jim Lee enevn knows the concepts of condoms?. Holy fuck man

My mom is one of eight children.

Jims got a Wildstorm in his pants.

Well, that certainly explains why he's too busy to draw comics these days.

maybe he's catholic

>his notorious struggle with deadlines
Hamill knows.

>Man under Mouse contract visits Bat cave

Surely his contract lets him work for WB too.

>ywn be a young Mark Hamill and meet with the Gods of comics..and a crook

Obviously. But I tried my hand at a pune, or play on words.

Is that Albert Rosenfield?

That was fun. Hope he does more.

>mfw Hamill does the laugh out of habit.

It's a weekly webseries.

Well he does voice work for WB too. Even was on the Flash TV show.

Comfy as fuck t.b.h.

I know its been said many times before, but seeing Mark looking so healthy is just a delight.

OP pic kind of looks like he's got a black eye

is that related to his Empire-Strikes-Back era face damage?

Man, Mark Hamill is so fucking cool but I just can't bring myself to care about Joker.

Thank you Disney

Everything about his face today is ESB car crash related.

Hamil thinks Obama was a good President, too. Fuck what he thinks.

>Mark Hamill visits Sup Forums

Please notice me, senpai.

Why would he be at DC?

Star Wars is a MARVEL property now. That would make having anything to do with their competition completely out of the question. DC and Warner are Marvel and Disneys mortal foes

youtube.com/watch?v=rU1PnL99SaU

Well, he is at both places. As a jedi, he believes in peace not war.

>Jedi master
>supporting a mad emperor
Casual spotted.

Nice meme.

>one of the most iconic DC voice actors
>why would he be at DC?

>Sup Forums will fall for this

Snyder pls.

He's right though.

Hamil has good sense.

I wonder if Dido still has the Replica of Starman's cosmic rod they never made more of in his office.

I don't care if this is shilling, Mark Hamill makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard.

>He is in Joker mode all day

>Implying Jim Lee isn't deliberately breeding as much as possible so his spawn can take over the world

>Based Hamil is a DChamp

Feels good

Horny chinks be horny yo

OP here, no shilling. The video turned up in my YouTube feed and it was so comfy I had to share it.

I guess there's a reason they call them DChads.

>Hey,why is Hamil going to DC to talk about how he's been THE VOICE of the Joker? He's a slave of Marvel!

You know Superman is not real, because of his powers, but Batman is just as unrealistic as Superman.

FUCK I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

I am not memeing

Because Disney owns Star Wars now.

Hamil is a prominent actor in the franchise

Disney owns Marvel

DC is Marvel's enemy.

Therefore DC is also Disney's enemy. Doesnt matter if he did the Joker back then. He's in a Disney property NOW. Therefore Disney now owns him as well. If Marvel is DCs enemy, then Hamil is contractually obligated to be DCs enemy now that he's working for Disney

Enemies are not allowed fraternize. Hamil being at DC represents a conflict of interest. When Disney signs you to a contract, they OWN you. Theyre the epitome of evil corporations

No.

No,he wasn't. Obama has done more to foster divisive hatred and discontent. He openly allows people to flood into the country unchecked, hoping for a terror attack so he can declare martial law and become president for life. Leaked emails have shown proof positive that Obama and Hillary were running guns illegally to Benghazi, and they knowingly allowed the people there to die to cover their tracks. He ordered the IRS to silence his opposition by refusing them tax statuses

What Hamil has is the hardcore liberal mindset that almost everyone in Hollywood and the media has. Of COURSE he's going to support Obama.

Clearly his contract doesn't prevent this or he wouldn't be doing it you fucking autist

So youre saying Disney DOESN'T own the Star Wars franchise? Doesnt matter what he did for DC when Star Wars wasnt their property. They own Star Wars NOW, therefore they own anyone who ever stars in their movies, at that includes Star Wars ones. They own Ford, they own Fisher, they own Anthony Daniels and they likely own Kenny Baker's corpse

It's really moreso that Clark is a more relatable person than Bruce.

Disney is NEVER going to allow someone under contract to them to fraternize with their enemies. Hamil being there is a clear conflict of interest. Disney looks out for number one only. THey are the literal basis for the concept of evil corporations

>More realistic

Realism should never be used as a mark of quality when it comes to Superheroes

The DC offices look really nice desu

Mark is in the Flash tv show now and again and is still voicing Joker in the animated movies and JLAction. Mark would never have came back to Star Wars if they tried to stop him doing work as the Joker no matter how much money they threw at him because he isn't your typical greedy Hollywood cunt

Can't tell if serious or really this fucking stupid.

Considering this is Sup Forums it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was genuine

You can't lock down the Joker, bb.

>Hamill is a prominent actor in the franchise

Man, he hasn't been a prominent actor in the Star Wars franchise in over 30 years. He only recently just came back and his cameo in the last movie barely counted as anything.

Besides, you really think Disney isn't gonna bend to Hamill's demands? Clearly, they gave Harrison Ford what he wanted. You gotta remember Disney wants Hamill to actually be in the next movie, so why on earth would Hamill work for Disney if they tried to force him to stop playing his favorite DC villain? Hamill has all the cards, man.

Hell, most of the people at Disney are probably huge fucking nerds anyway that badger him about doing Joker's voice on a daily basis. No one wants him to stop.

The ways of chains and slavery do not apply the fiery wills of our brightest stars

Also, you do know Hamil and the others aren't real slaves, don't you? Mark and other people can choose to not sign on a contract if they don't like it.

Besides, what're they gonna do if they don't like Marks little pop culture videos? Sue one of the most famous film stars of one of the most famous movies ever over something so petty? No, because literally nothing bad comes from this video

I have 12 aunts and uncles...24 if you count step

kek

saving that one

he really.... HAMed it up

>nine kids
>all prefer manga over capeshit

Is Jim just having kids in vain attempt to get one that shares his love for Batman?