What's the next freak muppet to be introduced?

What's the next freak muppet to be introduced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk
youtube.com/watch?v=aqwPz85Z5kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trannie

Julie is the best aesthetically designed muppet outside the originals prove me wrong.

Trannie.

Herpes

uncontrollable flatulence muppet

NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE NOOSE NOOSE NOOSE NOOSE

Two hours ago there was an interview with some lady professor on the radio who was pro-herpes

Tranny or Muslim

do go on.

reminder this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk

The school shooter.
Black clothes, cap, and sunglasses.

>90% of people have oral herpes okay no more STD shame okay guys!

It was a doctor not a professor. She wrote a book called Yes I Have Herpes. From her perspective, it is not necessary to tell your dating partners that you have herpes upfront. Instead you must trap them in your web and convince them that your other qualities are what matter, not the herpes. You can tell them about the herpes right before you have sex, if you want to.

>You can tell them about the herpes right before you have sex, if you want to.
>if you want to.

On a Valtrex regimen and using prophylactics, the chance of transmission is negligible, so really you don't HAVE to tell them until you're at the point where you're willing to have unprotected sex.

I hope it's just cookie monster succumbing to diabetes slowly. Have him maybe lose a finger one episode and eyeball the next. It would teach kids to eat better more than that whole vegetable skit they had with him.

do you remember her name?

You can Bing "Yes I Have Herpes" for her name.

i don't know what i expected her to look like, but im kinda disapointed

>i don't know what i expected her to look like
a sapient mass of sores?

>mfw legitimate autists actually think all their issues are internal and completely unnoticable unless they tell you

a cuck muppet showing how "cool" it is

What is this image. Is there a story

They already had aids muppet in Africa so I am out of ideas.

You're atustic. We get it.

>boing boing boing

Assault with a biological virus is a literal crime. Not telling someone when you have that knowledge, if it results in transmission intebt and consent are considered and it's pretty serious charges.

>both of the people in that image are twitch streamers and heavily mormon
>literally would stream themselves playing video games 24/7, taking turns while the other slept
>would receive donations and shit
>both decide to go to a speed running convention (that is actually a popular event that raises money for charity and shit) hence the #SGDQ2014
>both have an argument at the event
>both go their separate ways during the night of the argument
>the chick goes off with a group of their male friends
>they go out drinking and they all get drunk
>one of these guys has consensual sex with her
>guy finds out
>when they return to their home, their heavily religious families cut them off from society
>they've stopped streaming for a few years now
>one pic leaked where the formerly skinnyfat, qt-by-Sup Forumsidya-standards chick is not approaching landwhale status
Ehh that's all the important shit I think covered.

Read my book. I've consulted with lawyers. It's not wrong legally, morally, or ethically. Herpes does not define a human being.

>drunk
>consensual sex
pick one

She never denied agreeing to sex and never played the victim, so I pick both.

fucking mormon. can't even lie to spare herself punichment from her wackjob family

If I was autistic I wouldn't understand what I posted. Every autist I come into contact with (lots in my line of work) think they are just like everyone else but with an internal struggle. You're not. Everybody can tell.

Best way to depict autism

Black

Does Sup Forums like puppets?

Almost the entire world has oral herpes

>tfw wanted to fuck that dog
the fox too

I don't :D

Yeah, it's better if she accused him of rape, the atheist way

Is this not the very opposite of "INFORMED consent"? Shouldn't tumblrites be shrieking at her for promoting rape?

You probably do and don't know it 2bh

No, I for sure don't have oral herpes, or any kind of herpes. Thanks for your concern, though!

exactly. stupid bitch. if she's going to be a degenerate whore she might aswell just take that last step.

She actually let them run a train on her

Conservative Muppet

she actually fucked all these guys

Jewish muppet

>implying she fucked Chibi
also, no, you're wrong.

Not Chibi.

but there's only two there worth fucking

im going to guess she atleast fucked that guy to the left. he look smug about something

You would actually be correct.

well, great. what's her name?

POST IT

You forgot the part where they are still married but she's fucking whoever she wants now and the guy can't divorce her because of his mormonism

She's known as Tolki, and her husband's name is Sam and their combined channel is called "SVG". The guy who she fucked is named "Stiv" and someone made a joke donation in the name of SVG to Stiv's speedrun during the big speedrunning charity stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqwPz85Z5kA

>that smirk
oh boy...

>Here's a good one..
every fucking time