Is there a Sup Forums character that can beat Kenshiro

Is there a Sup Forums character that can beat Kenshiro

like, a million.

Jojo

Saitama

Iron Fist.

But iron fist is gay

That drawing of dickbutt I did in 8th grade.

That's why he's better than Kenshiro.

Not in Marvel.
He said Sup Forums related you retarded faggot.

Superman would body this nigga.

Probably an upper-level telepath, if we're going off of the end of the series. He's completely impervious to physical damage at the end of the series, right?

Goku from the 23rd Budokai.

No, there isn't. But not because Kenshiro would beat them in a one on one or anything.

Any 'good' character he encounters, he inevitably ends up seeing and/or listening to their personal tragic backstory, then Kenshiro gets all 'angry eyebrows up in yo face' and goes up to the villan of the day and 'omae wo shindeiru's them.

Kenshiro's power isn't in using the remainder of '100% of the human body's strenght' or even his pretty-boy Muso Tensei. It's the fact that everything he's in is so formulaic he can weaponize it against his opponents. I would know. I watched all of them.

There are 8 Jojos. Be more specific

>Not in Marvel.

Karate Kid.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

forgot to mention, if it's an 'evil' character he just BTFO's them, with the additional detail that said villain somehow managed to accrue a near-endless army of rainbow-crested gay bodybuilder punks/motorcyclists, even though the setting explicitly states that humanity was almost wiped out.

Tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatay

Any character with ayylmao or non human bodies, good luck when your martial art is completely useless

John Cena

Superman

Gets his shit rocked by batman every other day of the week.

Batman's a giant mary-sue character that is generally allowed to defeat anyone he wants in the DC so he can be called a badass.

Clark going fullblast without any plot armor between him and Ken would blow the living fuck out of Ken.

luther strode

Donald Duck.

Smugloli

This, essentially

superman is already dead

This is truth.

Droopy.

Checked and dubs confirm. John Cena would fucking rock Kenshiro.

Squirrel girl

Aunt May

Doom laughs at Kenshiro's pathetic death punch.

Gutts, Jojo, Grendel, Luthor strode, Zeus, Superman, the sentry, hulk, Godzilla, tank girl (kek),
Rick, Solid Snake, fuck it; probably the Cat-master from king city too.

Is there anyone that can counter muso tensei?

It can be countered through sheer cuntishness.
Who is the biggest cunt in Sup Forums-related media?

Tell me that isn't Fandango on the fucking cover

Better question, is there an Sup Forums character that can beat Gladstone?

Forgot image

>all these near-omnipotent motherfuckers
>also, Mephisto

Heh.

God no. Absolutely not.

People that only have a superficial understanding of HnK just view him as a karate fastpuncher. He's literally invincible in the long run.

Here's a scenario: You kill Kenshiro. He is legitimately fucking dead, no pulse, nothing. You verify that he is dead. You stay around his body for weeks, making sure he stays dead. He's just completely gone.

Suddenly, an old man is being attacked by thugs somewhere in the distance. Kenshiro can't hear the old man suffering and pleading, because again he is fucking dead. His brain has no signs of life, it's not processing external stimuli at all. But he hears the crying soul of the old man, which basically is an intangible concept that makes no sense and can never be explained. So what happens?

Kenshiro just becomes alive again and destroys the thugs. There isn't even a moment of going, "wow, fuck, I've been out of it for a while without my heart beating and all that." He is out of the coffin, and destroying people immediately. Then it's just business as usual for him, walking the earth like a karate messiah and blowing people up. No decomposition, no brain damage, not even a fucking leg cramp from being in a coffin for weeks.

That actually really happened in HnK. It wasn't a "what if," it actually played out exactly like that.