RWBY/RT General #966: True Best Girls Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-bar-fights-gay-bars

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1930020#search=jlullaby rwby
en.shindanmaker.com/501008
youtube.com/watch?v=5GD_tXZEqsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the one true best girl.

Best GIRL.
This is best GIRLS.

Nice satan trips

But who will spank the monkey now?!

What if you found out that May was actually from a long line of Cobalt-Eyed warriors and that it was said that even one look from one of these warriors could turn Lesbians straight?

Anyone have any decent shots of the Bob Ross paintings from Saturday?

Eclipse has the issue of it feeling token. Let's pair the minority with the other minority. I mean, heck. Sun says things like "The best thing is? She's a Faunus.".

I mean, if you think about it, in a show based on Earth, would you take a romance seriously that had one of the characters saying "The best part about her is that she's black"?

And then there's the whole same semblance but works differently pottery going on. They're literally made for ewch other in an opposites attract way that comes off as weird to me.

Can someone tell me if this weekend’s WoR tells us about Here Be Grimm Continent?
I don’t want you to tell me about anything the episode other than if they talk about it or not. I don’t even want to know what they said about it (if applicable).
I just don’t want to be disappointed by hoping something for almost a week and then not getting it.

>no episode
>dead thread

I want Sun to fucking destroy me.

>I mean, if you think about it, in a show based on Earth, would you take a romance seriously that had one of the characters saying "The best part about her is that she's black"?
That's actually something that happens in real life though.

And in plenty of shows actually.

Nope nothing. The only thing the mentioned in general relation to continents is that they have been "entirely mapped out" but not necessarily settled for various reasons.

Same.

Which characters of JoJo would RWBY be

>would you take a romance seriously that had one of the characters saying "The best part about her is that she's black"?
Okay first of all he didn't say the best thing about her is that she's a faunus.

Second of all that's something that happens all the time. I can recall at least six times that someone has said something along those lines mostly because being the same race means their mother won't disapprove.

It's a cliche in anything with Italians, Mexicans, Irish, Catholics in general ext

I want to hold nora while she's having a nervous breakdown

Good morning everyone! Don't forget to take your Daily Dose

>Okay first of all he didn't say the best thing about her is that she's a faunus.

Volume 2 Chapter 1. During his conversation with Neptune he does say that. And then tells Neptune to not bring that up because Scarlet can't keep his mouth shut.

stfu tpk

Is that why she wears the beanie, to hold back her full power level.

Cute. Both of them.

I can recall at least six times someone has robbed a bank.

I'd say that's reasonable this allegedly a very racist society. Them both being faunus means they don't have to have to deal with potential stigma and prejudice from a mixed relationship.

Quality dialogue.

Except they go to the dance together without anyone batting an eye. And everyone, outside of RWY, JNPR, SN, and Roman, don't know Blake's not human.

Hence the allegedly
No one's ever praised the writers for their excellent handling of racial minorities.

I would pity her, because her power puts her at risk of keeping a girlfriend.

What do you mean?
May is straight as a bullet.

May is as straight as her aim

A bullet fired across a flat plane will hit the ground at the same time as a bullet dropped from the same height.

Shh user.
You'll ruin the joke.

what if you walked into ruby's room and she was casually listening to alex jones screaming while she was cleaning her scythe gun and she said hey user what's up nigga

Mate. May's as straight as a hula hoop.

>work at an insane asylum
>this is your patient
Have fun

>foot fetish fags

I'm Sorry Joel

That doesn't look fun at all

>Fresh out of Med school
>First assignment
>Won't respond
>Fuck this.
>Tickle her until she talks.
>She resists at first.
>Tears roll down her eyes.
>She looks at me as if she'd kill me if it weren't for the restraints.
>Don't worry, Little one.
>It'll all be over soon.

>while scrolling the front page
Oh good. I'm saved.

I don't remember him saying that.

>footfags

I'm sorry Joel

I'd fuck her then commit suicide so she can't kill me.

>Commit suicide so she can't kill you
Does this please her? Or does this drive her further over the edge b/c she can't fulfill her insane need.

Like the one user who fucked a Neo and was traumatised by it.
You might as well pull and an hero in the middle.

Probably the later. I'd be pissed if someone raped me, then laughed about it while he killed himself.

Americans are off eating, post cute Yang

No, I want ice cream

but user i'm an american

Blakesconcpetion.gif

He's a big guy

>for bellamomma

I didn't watch the entire Extra Life stream. Where can I watch it?

Why does no one post the one where its bleeding?

Fine, we can have a compromise.

>How many scoops does he take?

sure.

venture to the mirmir's well of urd at the roots of the life tree yggrasil and offer mirmir your left eye in exchange for vast cosmic knowledge

Booooo...

I wish people would stop drawing Yang with two arms, it is quite triggering to my delicate sensibilities.

Hatman when

>after vol 6

Red eyes, nice touch.

How many licks does it take for her to scream?

Only in our dreams and fanarts user.

Enough

Sauce? Google and Sauceye aren't yielding any results

So it's not available? That's annoying.

Darn, you beat me to it

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1930020#search=jlullaby rwby

Artist is JLullaby.

Does anyone have the whole set to these outfit swaps by Hiwo?

Because that kills the vibe

No new episode?

Just a World of Remnant.

ruby rubes?

what if your waifu told you she really wanted to fuck your dad

What WoRs would people actually want to see? Manmode: no Color War

en.shindanmaker.com/501008
post results

Menagerie.

We're going to get one. All mentions of it are blatantly absent in the WoRs about kingdoms and the places between them, and Blake is going there anyway. I'll eat my hat if the next WoR we get isn't that.

The events leading up to the colorwar

What if there just isn't much too it

Even better, with the way the episodes are laid out so far, the next WoR will be the week before the next Blake episode. Poetry and whatnot.

I would like a WoR on May Zedong

what if your daughter ruby told you your other daughter yang has been making fun of her in school and telling people they're not sisters

As opposed to the random redneck settlements? user please I could make WoR about the shit I took last night.

Name: Bong Lord
Race: Human.
Kingdom of Birth: Altas.
Looks: Blonde hair, green eyes.
School: Beacon Academy.
Semblance: Animation
Weapon: Naginata combined with a submachine gun.
Team Leader: Yes.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Crush/Best Friend: Weiss Schnee

>Crush/Best Friend: Weiss Schnee
aw ye, too bad about that Chaotic Evil and the katana shit though

DAILY DOSE, YOU SAY?
youtube.com/watch?v=5GD_tXZEqsY

Does anyone actually know sign language? If not, how the FUCK are you gonna have sex with Neo?