WESTERN WHORES

Millennial women will hate you if you don't want to raise their bastard children.
Pic related, OC
>match with cutie
>having engaging conversation
>mention that I can't find girl who isn't ghetto drug addict or single mother in this city
>she says "you don't like kids?"
>"no but I'm only 23 why should I raise another man's child"
>"interesting."
>"you have kids?"
>"there's one in my profile."
>"How long have you had her?"
>"oh she's not mine."
This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
She was baiting me as a shit test and I failed because I won't raise a bastard child.
She clammed up and is no longer responding.
Women behaving like this is a sign of the decline of western civilization as a whole.
It's the fall of Rome.
Who else has experienced this?
Everyone, probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE ROASTIES

This is not an r9k thread.

wait what? it's not even her kid, so what's wrong? how was that a test? sorry. i'm lost

Oh sorry.

I fucking love roasties.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She thinks I'm a bad person for not wanting to raise another girl's bastard child.

My tinder profile says in the description no single moms and I still get matches all the time. Best part is the ones who matched since I put that in don't have kids. It's literally that easy.

I'm not in 5% of males so that's not really an option for me

>actually having a conversation on dating site.

Are you retarded? Limit the conversation to exchanging details about when/where to meet up for a date.

Go to plebbit/theredpill and learn how to use texting.

Obviously not compatible with her then. Move on

>I'm not in 5% of males

U wot?

I'm a single dad, so I can't be a hypocrite. But Single moms in particular have rediculously high standards/expectations of literally everyone around them.

I've had more luck with childless women, too bad most of them just really want to have a baby.

>using tinder for anything other than random hookups
>discussing children and bullshit in your first conversation when your only goal should be getting head

you are literally complaining about being outrageously retarded

Wtf are you doing? They lie. You lie. Simple. If you chase them then you need to play them. Only be honest to girls that chase you.

bullet dodged that one is clearly retarded or mental

>looking for a relationship on a site where women flock to because they can't get a relationship in real life

You pump, then you dump.

I don't care anymore about Women. They're hopeless shallow slutty rude cunts.

>Women behaving like this is a sign of the decline of western civilization as a whole.

You fucking autistic nu-chan faggot, this is all women ever. Stop memeing about the collapse of civilization, women will always want guys to take care of their kids, they're programmed to.

>She was baiting me as a shit test and I failed because I won't raise a bastard child.
Think about it. Why would she do this unless she's already planning to cuck his future husband and put him in a cuck shed.

Are you new

Sorry, I meant top 5%.
I'm pretty decent looking (so ive been told) but I'm losing my hair (I use old pictures) and I don't make a lot of $.
S

This is how you do it OP

It's so fucked up how Chad has real "male privilege". He can do whatever the fuck he wants to women and they will never hate him for it. They never expect him to be responsible.

It's only the betas and omegas that are expected to "man up" and be monogamous with a slut or a whore.

go for a jason statham look

She put a period at the end of "charming". She WANTS your DICK

She's all yours,user.
Now go in for the kill and tell her how she likes to take steaming pile on your chest.

This

I'm not at all in the top 5%. Not all girls are single moms. Try putting it in, take it out if it doesn't work.

Do you even realise how many messages girls will receive on dating apps? This is why they can have stupidly high standards.

And this is actually some good advice

can you post the rest of the convo?

My buddy in the navy married a tinder slut with a kid. Knocked her up after a month and ruined his 23 year old life

Taking care of some ones nigger womb turd isn't my idea of a great life.

This

Another fucking snobby whore who sucked cocks in bars.

Dude lol. She pced you?

>not realizing her sarcasm

>Do you even realise how many messages girls will receive on dating apps? This is why they can have stupidly high standards.

This. Even ugly girls have a 50% match rate on sites like tinder because most guys are just gagging to fuck anyone.
I met a 5 on there once, and we sat just around swiping left at random and I swear 80% of the time they;d already swiped left for her.

Shut up nerd

That's fine. You didn't want her anyway OP. I won't even send a message to a chick with a kid in a pic. Shit ain't worth my time.

Kek.

Did I appear to argue in favor of that you fucking leaf?

that is pretty funny potatoman

Shave it all off, get swole, and work on getting some marketable skill in your free time.

>being surprised that there are whores on Tinder
You will only ever find whores on Tinder.

You will not find a virgin there.
You will not find marriage material there.
You will only find sluts who are after dick, a fling, or who are delusional and think they're not sluts.

The only place to find a woman worth knowing about these days is in a Church.

10/10

She seems like a real honest, upstanding lady. You dodged a bullet. Keep redpilling whores, user.

>get matched with girl
>her pictures are all groups of like 6 girls hanging out together
>all the girls are like 8/10s, except the one token fat chick
>start talking to her
>"Hey, I can't tell which one you are, care to show me?"
>she's the fat one

Every time.

I feel for OP. It's true that a lot of women have made bad choices with their lives and are now looking for others to pick up the slack.
>"How dare you..."
This is the response that is most common. OP shouldn't worry himself. These women have already burned themselves out. It's their problem.

If a girl puts a group photo up, nine times out of ten she'll be the ugliest one there.

That's the rule, if there are more than one in a picture, you're dealing with the ugly/fat one.

Yes, woman are broken. They are attached to culture at the hip, so when culture spoils, they become spoiled. It's real bad right now, and by design.

>Using dating apps
What the fuck did you expect?

Online Dating is a joke mate. I wouldn't even bother.

>Women will stop talking to you if you say one thing wrong they don't agree with.
>Even the average girls are getting hundreds of messages a day.
>Same girls on the sites for years and years on end just playing the cock carousal.

Women aren't interested in settling down till at least 30.

Id just look to Eastern Europe or Russia. They don't want to race mix and want to have families. Western girls just want to party and fuck around and gobble up anti depressants.

kek

You should be wise to this by now. It's a dating profile. Girls there are looking to fuck. They are literally trying to show you their best. If there are tricks going on like a picture where you can't tell which girl the profile belongs to ignore it.

That's fucking mEga.

Care to give brief brekdown?

You forgot to say "and shit down your neck"

lol well done abdul

I disagree, it's actually quite efficient. If all you are looking for is getting laid it's far cheaper, faster, and more effective than any other method.

>Wtf are you doing? They lie. You lie. Simple. If you chase them then you need to play them. Only be honest to girls that chase you.

This.

Stop chasing girls. Concentrate on the ones who chase you. Its not hard to work out cause they want to talk to you 24/7 and wont stop txting.

What are you even doing on that app, its no good for that. These are fuck buddy apps.

>shes not mine
lmao
m
a
o

Kemper plz.

I think you're paranoid. You shouldn't even have asked the question. The majority of the time they mention that on their profiles.

>I disagree, it's actually quite efficient. If all you are looking for is getting laid it's far cheaper, faster, and more effective than any other method.

I agree.

Easy pussy is easy to get. But is it really worth being around these train wrecks just to get your dick wet?

I'm in my late 20s and I'm tired of that shit and too old for it. Plus iv learnt "never stick your dick in crazy" and 90% of women on dating sites are insane.

Most men arent chad thundercock. So what will they do?

Even ugly chicks will chase ugly guys

Found a girlfriend in first year of college. Don't use tinder and she's never used it either. So I think I win.

>16 yr old virgin aussie

>talking with women on dating apps

bad move. If they show any interest, you get their number and ask them out. Women know in 10 seconds if they want to fuck. talking to women online is heavy beta game. Get their number, ask them out, set up the date (dinner), tell them when and where it is, and then show up and be non-autistic. I've never wasted 1 minute trying to have long tinder conversations with these people. If they like you then they are dying for you to ask them out so don't beat around the bush. If the date goes well, they are dying to fuck, so just take them home desu. it never has failed yet (disclaimer: nyc)

The conversation was pretty autistic desu, that's probably why she isn't responding anymore.

>be 5"7 manlet, fit, not autistic
one day i walk into a work room to get stuff and over hear two chubby girls and another semi qt girl.
>they talk about liking tall men while I'm there, don't give a shit
>"looks like user can't date _____, because she likes tall guys hehe"
>i say back "I don't care, we all have preferences, I don't date fat chicks or girls with kids"
They all dropped their jaw, the two fattys, and the other chick, i guess she has a kid but I didn't know because she's new and I really don't pay attention to them, anyways they got pissed, but i just walked away

top kek

>oh no I'm still a virgin! All women are whores!

90% of women in general are insane m8. In fact I'd go further and say only 1 out of 100 is actually worth your time. Realize that with women you're playing a numbers game. The only way you'll ever find your qt3.14 waifu is if you put your dick in as many tinder sloots as possible in the shortest amount of time as possible.

Never satisfied with their constant drive to try and separate you from your emotions.

Even if its "unintentional".

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Good job manlet bro.
As manlet squire i applaud you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog

All men should see this before they go shopping for that ring.

>I don't regret leaving the nice guy lonely while I get railed by Chad Thundercock nightly

Only the most beta of betas would touch that woman now.

>first year of college
Yeah there's no way she's letting you be her last fuck. Be prepared.

wait. couldn't it be that she had just taken a picture with a friends kid?

or did she actually adopt someone else's kid?

You're still in school so you have plenty of girls around you. Most of us finished school years ago and have very few women in our workplace or hobbies. So you can either waste your time going clubbing or trying to pick up chicks at bars (expensive and results in failure most of the time) or you can use tinder and okc which still has a very high failure rate but costs next to nothing since the failures are zero-effort, instantaneous, and you only have to take out girls who already want to fuck you.

there is right and wrong.

lying is wrong. roasties lie all the time.

"not compatible" is a code word for "not enough Alpha genes or Beta money."

fuck 'em. It's a harem or nothin for me.

Most women lie. A lot. Sad.

Most people lie a lot

>Maranda
>a
should've gone straight into the trash 2bh

Thanks, i work in a big company, i'm 23 and usually the younger girls do seem to care about height, when it is i just always say "you may be taller than me, but not when you're on all fours ;)" they love it and it works

I had a bad experience with a single mother. I had nice things to say about her child, but she was a huge bitch in the end. They all are. Drop her like the garbage that need to be emptied every week.

That sounds like something I would say right before all my spaghetti comes tumbling out of my pockets

Summary:
>I've been slutting around and want somebody with an actual career and responsible habits to leech off of now.

That's a different girl, scrub.