His name is Kar-wai, you ignorant fuck

Hallo, was ist los?! Red Pille mich auf Auto Kino bitte

Not one of these movies is actually good tho

Car kino ranking:

1. Drive(2009)
2. Taxi Driver (1963)
3. Transformers Dark of moon (2001)
4. Infant car operator (2107)

What is the animation film in the middle?

I have never seen baby driver but I automatically hate it because of its awful name, is it actually worth watching

>Car kino ranking:
>
>1. Drive(2009)
>2. Cars (2006)
>3. Cars 2 (2011)
>4. Taxi Driver (1963)
>5. Transformers Dark of moon (2001)
>6. Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales (2010)
>7. Infant car operator (2107)
>8. Air Mater (2011)

If that is your thought process you are probably one of the people who calls everything they don't like reddit. don't bother watching one of the best films of the year fucking retard

You're an easily impressed entry level pleb

I haven't seen baby driver, taxi driver is more character basen and on the different level and drive is shit.

watch the driver which refn said was inspiration to the drive and you'll get an actual cool driver not a silent autist staring like a retard and better driving/car chase scenes. drive is reddit of car films.

don't bother posting real kino

when did these drive hating redditors move in?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
you just wanted me to post this

I think that analysis just gave me cancer, I can't be sure, but I'm pretty sure I have cancer now...

>not ranking any of the fast and furious films

PLEB

I watched Drive a couple years ago because of the memeing, it was the most autistic fuckin movie to the point of myself feeling embarrassed at taking the recommendation of some memetastic spergoids who relate to the MC because he doesn't talk

The soundtrack, pacing and story are really good. Plus he made that roastie real happy by taking care of her little bastard.

Regis Philbin called it the best movie of 200111.

Maybe you're just a pleb?

Maybe I should beat your fucking ass?

Go learn to drive a stick and rewatch it.

Dude, fuck you, guy.

>babbby driver
>good

fucking christ go back to your capeshit thread

So is it confirmed that Baby was the driver's son?

yes, they are all set in the same Autism Cinematic Universe

Will there be a sequel where the Driver comes back with robot hands and him and Baby have to battle and race each other but then team up to beat a bigger evil?

Oh, I get it. You're being fecetious. How charming. You know? People like you make me sick. Do you have any idea how hard it is to drive? To time it perfectly? To be the man when the men turn into whimpering boys? No? I didn't think so. Maybe that's why you can't appreciate the film. You've never felt the wind comb through your hair while being completely in control of your fate, and the fate of your cohorts. Makes sense.

You're blocked.

>fecetious
what does that mean?

purposefully ignorant or disingenuous. It's also a really pretentious word to use in general which is why it works so well in pasta like this

replace baby with nightcrawler and we're good

Oh I see, you mean 'facetious'
Haha no worries bud, it's a common mistake

Baby Driver is a bad movie

It's not bad
Just horribly overrated
Like anal sex

Get with it, lads.

It's not horribly overrated. You fell for the memes that it was going to be drive2.0 when it's just an action movie with a unique use of music. It's still one of the best movies of the year. John Wick 2 was also good, Logan is overrated capeshit, GitS was awful and bland, and Okja was liberal propaganda. That's all I've seen this year.

It was not notable at all, ''twas total sheeeiiit ya faggot

i watch baby drive this morning
is baby supposed to be a closeted homosexual?
its was cringy as fuck also

Like anyone cares about the taste or opinion of a nigger

I can't believe no one has mentioned Collateral yet.

>You fell for the memes that it was going to be drive2.0
Literally no one except autists ever thought this
That you can't accept people didn't love your meme movie without reverting to strawman arguments shows how fucking retarded you are and that's before I saw you praising John Wick 2
and before I realised you'd only seen 5 films this year, holy shit, get the fuck off my board you complete waste of semen

As if there has been anything other than capeshit and horror movies this year.

So the official timeline for the Drive extended universe goes like this right?
Baby driver > Drive > Taxi Driver > Drive Hard

>"if I don't pay attention to films other than capeshit and horror, then they don't exist"
spoken like a true pleb

>likes Baby Driver AND John Wick 2
You must be the most surface-level shameless brainlet casual if you unironically think those two are good films.
Also
>watching 5 movies in over 9 months
Why do you even post here?

It's easy to be vague while criticizing others' opinions. If you don't be specific and actually name some movies to prove me wrong there is no reason to even read your posts. Name some movies better than John Wick 2 or Baby Driver that came out in 2017. If you actually give me some foreign or obscure movies I'd actually be interested.

Raw, A Ghost Story, Dunkirk, Logan Lucky, It Comes At Night and now The Shape of Water and The Killing of a Sacred Deer.

Not that guy but Raw is from 2016 and two of those movies haven't come out yet. Dunkirk is good though

Dunkirk looks good but the action scenes are not done as well as Baby Driver nor is at as stylish.

T2: Trainspotting
The Lost City of Z
Shot Caller
King Arthur
Gifted
None of these films are capeshit or horror, they all came out this year and are all better than Baby Driver, nevermind fucking John Wick 2
Don't blame us for you being such a pleb

Dunkirk isn't trying to be "stylish".
Also Dunkirk doesn’t have pointless last 30 minutes of the film and convoluted writing.

>those movies
>all better than Baby Driver
Hellow reddit

>Hellow reddit
The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Edgar Wright's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Wright is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood. Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Wright' but it is unavoidable in this case.

>I have a bias against Edgar Wright
You're not qualified to even have an opinion on this movie. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a neonazi.
Also
>reddit spacing

Have none of you manchilds watched Bullitt?

Bladerunner will bring us more drivekino

Mods get this underage fuck out of here.

>tfw Im basically a neonazi and I like Edgar Wright

Le Samourai is better than all 3.

Baby Driver is a great name.

The Driver is better than Drive -- and Drive pretty much stole everything from The Driver.

Le Samourai is, also, better than the movies OP posted.

But, I don't expect most Sup Forums posts to be able to go beyond the lipstick-on-a-pig that is Drive and the like.

Explain right now how those films could even slightly be described as such
Oh wait, you can't because you're an underaged memeing fuck who throws around buzzwords when he's outed for the fuckstain that he is

good to see there are still cineophiles in the world

>calls user a "shitstain" or whatever reddit names for only watchin 5 movies this year
>can only name 5 movies that are all worse than baby driver
>acting like you have the high ground
Why are you such a pretentious redditor?

>can only name 5 movies that are all worse than baby driver
we get it, you're a fucking pleb
you don't need to keep reconfirming that

and hipsters dont forget hipsters

>King Arthur
This flick was literal trash. It was like it'd been edited by a 12 year old with ADHD

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

this is bait, children

If you need more detail go and check out one of the 156 negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes senpai

>using rt to judge a film
You already convinced us what a complete plebshit you are, you don't need to continue
Fuck off back to plebville and wank off over Ghostbusters 2016 since I assume you must love that what with its overwhelmingly great reviews

Word.
The remake with Viggo is pretty solid too.

>no cars 3
Pleb

Lily James is the superior actress and Harvey will get her her oscar soon!

>people don't like baby driver because the actor's face isn't 10/10 hollywood dream tier and differen't from what they're used to
>the characterizations are different from what they're used to with the main character dancing in the street, too optimistic and unrealistic to what they're used
>the music is different from what they're used to, too many genres they're not used, therefore it must be pleb shit because they're not used to it
>the script takes a back seat from the action, we can't have that in a visual medium it's too different from what I'm used to
1/10 shit movie

YOU JUST KNOW

here's some drivekino for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=hKb6mK1O9mg

this post is so reddit it has transcended and become digg

>Also Dunkirk doesn’t have pointless last 30 minutes of the film and convoluted writing.
>Dunkirk doesn’t have... convoluted writing.

What? It is intentionally so.

Cor blimey Guv, yoo sahnd a bit rattled, maybe yoo should pop dahn to Londinium wiv the lads for a quick pint and a fight wiv the bloomin blacklegs

baby driver was utter trash

I still prefer Taxi Driver over Le Samourai though

Did they?

Baby Driver is the prequel to Drive with the serial numbers rubbed off.

That's a name I've not heard in a long time. How bad are they?