I need guns to protect me from the gov-

>I need guns to protect me from the gov-

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are dumb, whats new?

Haha! That missile COMPLETELY missed the warship

Aussie Attacks Ashit

Came here just to post this.

There's nothing futile about being capable of and willing to defend your individual sovereignty. Perhaps you don't understand because you've become accustomed to being latched to the teat of government for every facet of your life.

If you cannot trust your neighbor to own a firearm, then why should you trust your neighbors who wear a uniform to own a firearm? There's no difference between the two aside from occupation and added legal authority provided to them.

You are deluding yourself into considering one type of person as deserving of these tools and others not and have done no critical thinking as to why you have these notions.

Stay servile you willingly dependent and helpless serfs. I pity you and have no interest in being like you.

>Knock knock
>>Who is it?
>Patriot
>>Patriot who?
>Missile, now open your door I'm conducting a raid!
[This is what statists actually believe]

>The government is willing to bomb it's own citizens
Is that why Ukraine used airstrikes against the riots in Kiev?
Oh?
They didn't?
Well that settles that.

This just in: The US government has killed over one thousand citizens amidst a fight with the insurrectionists.

The headlines would be fun.

>launch missiles at population
>population is now dead

Good work government

>The military will act as a unified force against the citizenry
>Massive swathes won't defect.
Fucking KILL yourself you Aussie shitposting SCUM!!!

Million dollar warhead, wastes it on some dude with a hunting rifle, accidently take out a whole neighborhood, create 300+ more anti govt people. I don't think it's very good use of resources.

btfo shills with this one weird meme

That's like saying "I can't compete against other men because they have bigger dicks, so I'll just let my wife fuck them".

You have already lost, cuck.

>I need battleships to protect me from the citize-

Im on my hands and knees begging you to take a shower, hit the weights, and to Get a clue

>implying a patriot missile can reach a target accurately

A FUCKING MILLION VIETCONG WERE KILLED IT WASN'T A FEW FUCKING FARMERS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

>using weapons designed to destroy warships and bunkers against an enemy that lives in your own cities.

>quick scope that missle destroying it in mid air

How many of those million were actually soldiers and not collateral damage?

and thats why they won

unlike the US forces the VC would pay any price for victory

would your nations forces pay that price? i dont think so

check the flag of vietnam some time

>I wholeheartedly trust my government to have all the guns
butt mad abbo nigger aussie shit poster who doesn't have any guns

>when the government blows up a city block and kills thousands of its own citizens

This worked so well with illiterate inbred retards with AK-47's in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam.

>The US government can win a civil war by throwing missiles at its own cities when they couldn't even win Vietnam and Iraq
>There will be absolutely no defectors in the US Military. Every soldier will be willing to shoot down their own families the second Obama utters "Order 66"
>People won't eventually get their hands on full auto firearms and other military hardware

Seriously, how many times are gun grabbers gonna try this bullshit argument?

The moment the US Government fires a missile on it's own people, for whatever reason, is the moment the government signs its death warrant.

There are 80 million gun owners in this fucking country. EIGHTY. MILLION.

If even TEN percent of them decide to actively resist you're talking about a standing army the equivalent in size to the US, Russian, and Chinese militaries combined. The ONLY way you win against a force that size is WMD's which would cause massive collateral damage and rally virtually everyone and anyone against you.

Not to mention We've been firing missiles at a sandbox in the middle east for over a decade and we're STILL getting our asses kicked by a bunch of goat fuckers w/ AK-47's.

When will you stupid fucks understand this?

Yet who won?

-Said the mayor. But six months later, when he received his daughter's face in the mail stretched over a paper-mache mask, he said nothing.

I need guns to protect me from roving bands of rampaging niggers.

The point was that a missile isn't going to come knock on your door to serve a warrant. OP might as well have posted an image of a nuke going off, because it's about as nonsensical.

WELL, IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY THEN THEY WIN

I dont know if you are aware. But with $15k, one can legally purchase a 50bmg riffle. Think of the possibilities.

>few hundred

lel, that country got fucking butchered like cattle.

I know right. No ones going after the military during a nation wide gun grab.
>politicians
>open season

The people who control the missiles have families and everyone needs to sleep.

When your family lives in the same neighborhood as the "enemy," you put thought into what actions you take.

The difference here, Andorra-kun, is that the Vietnam War was fought using liberal soldiers. This is why Vietnam veterans are fucking assholes.

Today's armed forces consists of non-degenerate, brotherly, alpha, strong conservatives.

>1 post by this ID

No (You) for you, Mister Shitposter

>I need to use missiles against my citizens to get invaded by rest of the world for being tyrannical

Top kek

>not understanding the consequences of killing civilians
>thinking the military would kill their own families for a jew

If a few autistic vietnamese with crummy ak's defeated the US so can a civilian defense force.

>Today's armed forces consists of non-degenerate, brotherly, alpha, strong conservatives
Arent they letting gays and women in the military?

You cant police a populace with a warship, fuckhead.
Also posse comitatus.

Yes but only like 2 or 3 soldiers will fit that description.

>I need to drive to the base today to Drone another civili-

...and freedom of the press only applies to pic related.

Get some sronger b8 m8, the founding fathers didn't think technology was done progressing.

>We can take on these vietnam farmers and their guns we have superior te-

You need guns to protect you from Sudanese niggers and emus.

>T-They have big missiles you have no chance
>Therefore we should all be unarmed

Do you have no honor? No dignity? I would rather die slowly and painfully against tyranny than to bend my knee to it. I guess that's the main difference between the US and you other cucks. We have the balls to fight even if it means certain death. Also:

>A guerrilla force has never won against a highly advanced army
If you believe this you're retarded and don't know shit about history.

Hope is better than fate.

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

more @ ... ... ...

House of Representatives
The House currently consists of 435 voting members, and 6 non voting members.
The Senate
There are currently 100 senators
The Executive Branch
1 President
1 Vice President
15 Cabinet Members
The Judiciary
Congress retains the power to re-organize or even abolish federal courts lower than the Supreme Court.
So let's just say
1 Chief Justice
7 associate justices currently

566? A total Federal government removal would not be impossible by a small group. There are millions of guns and billions of ammunition rounds in private hands. No American citizen is going after the army, Aussie dumbass.

>the government is good at managing resources.

I just saw Apocolypse now and this rings true

> unknown
what are you?

We used cruise missiles, airstrikes, gunships, modern armor and satellite intelligence in Iraq.

Jihadi's with 50-year-old aks still gave the full might and force of the US military a hell of a time. Imagine what a fully-literate and semi-trained Texan with a quality long arm could do.

The us military doesn't have enough manpower to hold any meaningful amount of ground, especially after some of them bail when they're tasked with killing citizens.

It would turn into a war of attrition and the millitary will lose.

more like semi-literate and fully-trained, amirite

Did nuclear bombs stop Lee and friends from killing Kennedy?
Check mate Aussies.

If a revolution were to ever occur, I imagine 99% of the military would defect or refuse to obey orders against American citizens.

thats right, we, as US citizens, should each be given a MANPAD after 20 consecutive years of paying taxes.

Not to mention all the lost tax revenue. It would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Were the American forces defeated?

True. Foreigners forget that most of the life and liberty "DON'T TAKE MUH GUUUHNS" people are in the military.

They'll need to defend washington and all those important politicians and VIPs, The next would probably be the drone base in Nevada, and all the refineries close to those strongholds. It won't leave a lot of troops to go on offensive.

The Vietnamese got fucking destroyed. What really did us in was pussy faggot protester soliders. Men would be ordered to take a position and just straight up leave. Whole units of hippy fags refusing any orders, that's what did it.

Cowards
how dare they not want to die to avenge that boat that didn't get attacked

Seems to be working very well for the rebels in Syria.

I'm not saying it was a wise war, but if we enter a war we should win.

>dude America could never lose to a technologically weaker force, it simply has never happened

>how dare they not want to die to avenge that boat that didn't get attacked

KEK

>Missiles enforce a police state
How would one do that? Place a missile at every street corner and hope people just stay inside?

Good luck with that.

Oh well, see you tomorrow when you make this same thread again.

I agree there
And in the long run it's nice to have a South Korea

>Australian Military is fearless and can defend its nation against any kind of thre-

It really disturbs me that insecure liberals hate freedom so much that they wish death on those who have it.

We have guns and always will. Just get over it pussy bitches. You're mad because you dont have a bill of rights. You wish you could have a gun.

Too bad gun crime keeps going down in america..awwww you mad?

they were forced to retreat by their own goverment because the population did not support the war
North Vietnam War m8

>this is brought to you by Melbourne

Maybe I just really enjoy putting holes in paper

Do you think we need 700hp street cars?
No, but its fun to have one, and really fun to tune and maintain your equipment.

If you get to run it once in a while that's cool too.

LOL underrated

I need guns to protect me from niggers, white trash, Muslims and wild animals in no particular order. Fuck off.

>what is middle east

You think they will nuke the population?

So bad yet its so true.
You win the internet tonight!

I don't follow that rhetoric. I just want a gun because they're fun and niggers are not to be trusted.

Well, the US army got involved so it's not relevant.

Pssh, I would leap up onto that missle and run the length of it so I could jump away, using the propulsion of the blast to send me flying safely out of the danger zone. Just like in my animes.

Checkmate, government.

tf is this

Fear of the black man. That's what Michael Moore said.

I love the sks

I need guns to protect my property and my love ones against criminals. The police doesn't have the response time to help people when an armed burglar is in their house

To answer that, yes. You might see it joked about or outright ignored in history classes though like it was for me. The damage that was done to our people was not worth it. Also to make it worse... the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a false flag. Not even a hidden "lol false flag meme" - it is now actually classified as a flase flag by even mainstream news sources. It's fucking scary how (((they))) create wars.

Do the black men carry guns through fear of the white men then?

TOPKEK

No idea. I'm not american. Our blacks are friendly - except maybe for some american ones who want to be gangsters in larger cities.