MANDELA EFFECT WARNING MANDELA EFFECT WARNING

MANDELA EFFECT WARNING MANDELA EFFECT WARNING

The year 2002 is being rewritten all memorable events being erased. Try to think of something that happened in 2002, you can't. Soon you won't be WARNING able to remember personal events.

MANDELA EFFECT WARNING
MANDELA EFFECT WARNING

Other urls found in this thread:

onthisday.com/events/date/2002
youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck

Didn't the Pistons win that year??
Or was it in 2004

I turned 14 in 2002. Hah, I remembered something.

Son of a bitch guys WHAT IS BEING SLID

Hmm... I do remember the Yankees beating the Giants in the world series that year. So you're wrong!

Are we /x/ now ?

>Afganisthan war
>op is a faggot

We won the FOOTBALL World cup, stupid ameriburger

Ronaldo kicked ass

>2002 Tampa bay Bucs
Thank you based GOAT defense

Winter olympics in Salt Lake City.

The Patriots won the superbowl.

Jan 1st The Open Skies mutual surveillance treaty, initially signed in 1992, officially comes into force.
Jan 1st Euro banknotes and coins become legal tender in twelve of the European Union's member states.
Jan 1st Taiwan officially joins the World Trade Organization, as Chinese Taipei.
Jan 1st 68th Sugar Bowl: #12 LSU beats #7 Illinois, 47-34
Jan 1st 31st Fiesta Bowl: #2 Oregon beats #3 Colorado, 38-16
Jan 2nd Eduardo Duhalde is appointed interim President of Argentina by the Legislative Assembly.
Jan 2nd 68th Orange Bowl: #5 Florida beats #6 Maryland, 56-23
Jan 3rd 4th BCS National Championship: #1 Miami beats #2 Nebraska, 37-14, at 88th Rose Bowl
Jan 3rd The Palestinian freighter Karine A is seized by Israeli forces in the Red Sea
Jan 6th Daniel Bedingfield returns to No.1 on the UK singles chart for the second time with Gotta Get Thru This

I graduated high school.

My mom died.

I started university.

I saw two lesbians make out in public for the first time.

Pretty good here.

MAY 2002

2nd Marad massacre of eight Hindus near Palakkad in Kerala.
3rd A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.

Kill yourself, you dumb tinfoil sack of shit. Only faggots like you are making us look like a couple of dumb neckbeard rednecks

saged

spider-man came out

That was the end of my senior year in HS and beginning of my first year in college. I remember plenty.

2002 Winter Olympics in Utah. Remember it well.

onthisday.com/events/date/2002

SOMEONE SAVE THIS

So say I'm born in 2002, would I forget myself?

Hypothetically underage b&

I already have to deal with /sci/ telling me to go back to /x/. I don't want Sup Forums to do the same.

I had a kid in 2002 and I just saw him a few minutes ago.

Febreeze is now spelled Febreze and everyone thinks that's normal

WHAT THE FUCK

SpongeBob being good.

lol. my little brother was born in 2002. good luck

Nice Try 2002 was the best year of my life. Lost my virginity, started smoking weed, got good at guitar. Tons of teenage fun.

I was in 1st and 2nd grade you fucking /x/ fag.

it's not febreeze why would breze have two 'e's??

nm, he's dead

i dont know but i think we should sage this shit since its /x/ not Sup Forums

Lula became our president :')

Mother Theresa is now spelled Mother Teresa

folgers now has a capital "f", making it Folgers

"JcPenny" is now known as "JcPenney"

"Looney Toons" is now known as "Looney Tunes"

oh well, nothing important lost. go about your day

My angels won the world series in 02 and that will never change faggot

NO BREEZE IS SPELLED WITH THREE E'S

Saw this for the first time

You just proved our point.
In my reality it was breeze...

well you wouldn't remember being born anyways you doofus

AM WAY TO HIGH AND ALMOST FELL FOR THIS

Bali bombing

Salt Lake City olympics.

Ha, the Looney Tunes one is not bad. First one to give me pause for a moment.

>My mom died.
>Pretty good here

Well in 2002.. "PM Jean Chrétien shuffles the cabinet mostly to remove the scandal-tainted Alfonso Gagliano"

are you Japanese or expat?

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire

I got drunk for the first time followed by undesired contact with the police

Fuck you guys :'(

I can! I remember watching Portugal get BTFO badly by your fucking country and fucking South Korea in the World Cup in school because all the games were during class time.

I remember Ronaldo, Quaresma and Jardel playing together for Sporting. Sporting was also champion that year.

I remember dancing this shitty song in school:
youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY

Nah, that's 2003. I played Ruby during the summer of my 3rd grade. I was the first of my friends to beat E4 :)

2002, I was in 7th grade. I remember writing a sappy love note to this girl. She never replied. Flash forward to junior year. She transfers to my high-school, school districts are weird where I live, and brings up the note to me one day after class. Apparently she kept it this whole time and reads it when she needs to lift up her spirits. We never dated. I had a girlfriend at the time she brought this up. Still wonder if she has that note.

Is she fat?

Look at this pic, is an old one, I indistinctly remember the Emperor heading the Fists, with his halo, his armour, and long black hair, wondering how hyped were the Fists in the picture since they were fighting with the Emprah himself.
Now they are lead by their Primarch.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anybody else remembers the old pic?

>jews think 2002 matter
>dont realize only the current year matters
orwellquote.jpg

All this Mandela Effect BS is simply hollywood jewing for an upcoming movie

Attack of the Clones came out in 2002.
I wish that year would get erased.

In 2002, a meteor explosion in the upper atmosphere caused an outbreak of nuclear war between India and Pakistan which left tens of millions dead and led to the largest refugee crisis in human history.

In 2012, they sent people back (with the help of aliens) to change the course of history by not cutting funding for anti-meteor defense weapons in the 1990s.

In the new timeline (which we live in) the meteor was hit with this secret American laser weapon and instead exploded above the Eastern Mediterranean while en route to South-East Asia.

Go ahead, call me a liar. I never expected you to believe me anyway.

The Queen Mother died in 2002.

>There are people born in 2002 posting on Sup Forums right now

Daniel Bedingfield kek

I was in 7th grade and we won the championship in Junior High football.

Governor Jane Hull spoke at our school in 2002.

I witnessed a huge convoy of Bradleys and Humvees pass my school I40 January 2002

Jesus fuck get off this site and do something with your life before its too late shit

I remember the korean olympics or world cup

I remember South Korea fixing the world cup 2002.

Hardly

Saints can now be canonised with only one posthumous miracle

We got 2nd place in the world cup in south korea/japan

I took a big shit in 2002.
Mandela Debunked.

Sorry, 2002 was a good year in Vidya, I still remember it.
Vice city, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper.

You never leave this place

I am about to drop a major red pill on you guys. DKNY "Donna Karan New York" was definitely "Donna KAREN New York". Karen-> Karan -> Koran -> Quran

Faggot. Slobodan, former Yugoslovian leader got charged for "crimes against humanity". Also the civil war in Sri Lanka ended after like 20 years. Also watched us bomb the shit out of Iraq.

DELETE THIS

>All this Mandela Effect BS is simply hollywood jewing for an upcoming movie
They've been Jewing for a couple of years now. That's a long Jew.

I remember reading Toyfare a lot in 2002 and playing a lot of Unreal Tournament on PS2.

HITLER NEVER HAD A FUCKING MUSTACHE

Think about it, no one else ever had this mustache except Charlie Chaplain and that was as a joke. (((They))) added this goofy thing on his face later to make him look like a fool!

Does anyone else remember him not having a mustache?

Let me guess, you're from the bernstone timeline.

it twas 04

Mandela effect is the most hilarious tinfoil theory in the world. The human memory has to be one of the most shitty, unreliable, and manipulative thing in the world, meaning you can literally remember stuff that NEVER happened, and they made an entire theory out of the trust of their own brain to remember things. I mean sure some of the stuff is surprising, I remember the old titles to, but do I have that much faith in my own memory given the scientific consensus on the subject (your brain memory is shit)? No, I don't. I highly doubt there are some space Jews sending us to different dimensions so that Forrest Gump could say a different line or some other arbitrary thing.