This one man SINGLE-HANDEDLY

This one man SINGLE-HANDEDLY
>started World War I
>is responsible for World War II
>is responsible for many smaller wars like Vietnam and Korea
>is responsible for around 215,000,000 deaths
>is responsible for the decline of monarchy
>is responsible for the rise of fascism and communism

Can you name a more evil man in recent history? Gavrilo Princip had no idea the massive significance he would have on the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who dat?

>Gavrilo Princip had no idea the massive significance he would have on the world
Then he's not that evil.

So he created the Triple Entente and divided Europe in the 1890s?

> noting but a catalyst and your opinion is the observation of a retard

This, he wasn't playing 8d chest. He didnu nuffin, he just wanted to kill an archduke.

World War I would not have happened without Franz Ferdinand dying.

>I never took history class

Will a Serb man start WWIII?

Gavrilo dindu nuffin, he a good boy!

20th century nationalism wasn't going to keep going without a few major wars.

>history class
what's that?

HE DINDU NUFFIN LEAVE HIM ALONE.

google it you stupid fuck

if you don't know, then you shouldn't be posting here

he said it in the post AND the filename. jesus christ i wish i could filter out burgers

It was up to the sovereign decisions of those states to act or not. He dindu nuffin

Kaiser Wilhelm was more responsible desu. If anyone, he's to blame

He was Serbian military, so someone else would have done it. He didn't act alone. Your point is stupid.

I think we all now that it was FILTHY ARYAN BLOOD that caused it

DEATH TO THE ARYAN RACE

HEIL CHURCHILL!

>I never took history class

I didnt know they let anarchists handle affairs of state and diplomacy.

But seriously this whole "but for" look at causation means you can literally blame every problem on adam and eve eating the apple.

>serbs
>human

>SINGLE-HANDEDLY
fuck off, hamburger

damn I actually never thought about it like this, this made me think (no meme). The domino effect he had on the 20th century and even 21st century is mind boggling. Good thinking OP

He dindu nuffin bre the Serbians were being opressed by the Austro-Hungarian man bre,he was a good boi bre he was coming to church every sunday and all he wanted was united Serbia mah kurva

LOL get rekt

Did he know? He's probably in purgatory like in that anime thinking about the circle of spoiler.

Anyone listen to hardcore history?
He talks about this in one of the episodes

>babby's first butterfly effect

HE DINDU NUFFIN THAY AUSTRIANS BE OPPRESSIN HIM

Tbh, if you think ww1 wouldn't happen if princip didn't shoot that faggio you are delusional. AH prepared for war for a long time and was asking for it. First with sanctions against Serbia, then by fucking up our deal with Bulgaria and Greece after 1st balkan war and denying Serbia access to sea. Also annexation of Bosnia. Fact is Serbia, at that time was growing fast and strong and AH needed to do something. They probably were not prepared for what was going to happen, but 1v1 Serbia still kicked their ass

I'd would like to.
Who do I need to shoot?

I smell jewish storytellers.

Why don't you show yourselves while I warm the ovens.

The real star is the other guy in his group. He tried bombing the car and failed, Four Lions style

>Franz Ferdinand's car approached and Čabrinović threw his bomb. The bomb bounced off the folded back convertible cover into the street.[65] The bomb's timed detonator caused it to explode under the next car, putting that car out of action, leaving a 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m), 6.5-inch-deep (170 mm) crater,[64] and wounding 16–20 people.[66]

>Čabrinović swallowed his cyanide pill and jumped into the Miljacka river. Čabrinović's suicide attempt failed, as the cyanide only induced vomiting, and the Miljacka was only 13 cm deep due to the hot, dry summer.[67] Police dragged Čabrinović out of the river, and he was severely beaten by the crowd before being taken into custody.

one of the few things I remember learning in history class was

>Gavrilo and his friends are taking anarchist memes too seriously and want to kill a monarch for whatever the version of (You)s were back then
>plan to kill Franz Ferdinand as his convoy is driving along the street and crowds greet him
>him and all his friends fail to kill him because they miss their shots, their grenades turn out to be duds or they get arrested just in time, huge comedy of errors fuck up
>hes the only one who gets away and he decides just to go for a coffee to calm his nerves
>as hes leaving the cafe he sees right in front of him Franz Ferdinand's car trying to drive down an alleyway to evac him after the attempted assassinations
>figures hes the luckiest man ever and pulls his pistol and dumps into the car
>cue entire rest of human history

was like a comedy sketch reading about it, and it's weird to think that if, say, the waitress had happened to drop his coffee and had to go get him another one he would have missed the archduke's car and none of would have ever happened, we would be in an entirely different world

You want a war Gav?
We bring the pain Slav
Blood spilled in Sarajevo
Gonna cause a bloodbath yo
Russians, Mongols, Turks, my bitches
Best watch out 'cause my trigger finger itches
You're tiresome
You're irksome
Like a Slavic Jeremy Clarkson

What if the Wars never happened?

Princip also swallowed the pill but cyanide they were given turned bad lol

Holy shit, burned!

>but 1v1 serbia still kicked their ass

How does getting your entire country occupied and having your army exiled to corfu to literally shit themselves to death, constitute as "ass-kicking"?

>still believing in "lone crazed gunmen"
>current year

It's like you don't even know what a bank is.

Mate you are missing out the best parts

-most of the others beta'd out and did nothing
-the fact that the driver taking him to the hospital to visited the injured got lost and wound up driving to Gavrilo
-That the doctors couldnt treat the wound effectively because the Arch duke had his clothes sown up tight like a corset to make him appear fitter.

Serbia got rekt by Germany.
AH got destroyed on Kolubara and their invasion failed.

>swallow weak cyanide
>jump off a bridge
>get beaten by police batons

i cant even imagine the feeling

>World War I would not have happened without Franz Ferdinand dying.
topkek

Are there any more archdukes around?

If we never had WW one, what horror would have taken its place?

Fun fact, there were around 7,8 gunmen on t the streets waiting for the opportunity to shoot.
Fun fact 2, 1h before Duke got killed, one guy dropped a handgranade on his vehicle, but missed.

There is one, but he is a she.

Shooting an enemy of the US would mean that if Serbia gets invaded, the US might get involved. The US is required to defend any NATO country under attack, which means

1. If Serbia becomes a memeber, the US will fight whoever is attacking Serbia

2. To invade Serbia, an army has to cross through a NATO country, which involves the US.

So say, if Russia, China or another world power were to invade Serbia due to an assassination, the US may get involved and start WWIII

(Note: I'm not advocating you killing a world leader to start WWIII :^) this is all hypothetical)

Jesus Christ stop posting

>Argentinan
>White

>Jumping off a 10ft bridge into a foot of water
Kek

>Serbs

you forgot the vomiting and broken leg

Only when Germans came. We had experienced soldiers from 1st and 2nd balkan war, but we were still recovering. We rekt AH in 2 battles(cer and kolubara). When Germans were coming we held them a bit at Belgrade (new sabaton song) and retreated.

Smešno kako austrijski konjusari odma moraju da brane AH lel

>he believes the jewish 'WWI was started by 1 guy' meme , then took the jewish meme even further and believes all wars were started by 1 guy

Pro-tip: all the wars of the past several hundred years were started by the jews

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>serbia joining nato
>ever

I'd rather join ODKB and shoot some american war chief.

Pros and cons for starting a world war:

Pros:
My name will never be forgotten from history.
My entire nation will praise my name and give me huge statues.
Large chunk of balkan muslims will die.

Cons:
I will die in horible pain and agony.
Some of my family also, probably.
Large chunk of my nation will die.

all he had to do is to hand over Bosnian clay

you could say that all of this was a major (((coincidence)))

>started World War I
>is responsible for World War II
>is responsible for many smaller wars like Vietnam and Korea
>is responsible for around 215,000,000 deaths
>is responsible for the decline of monarchy
>is responsible for the rise of fascism and communism

>>Gavrilo Princip had no idea the massive significance he would have on the world
In fact, he was SUCH A TOTAL MORON that he killed the MOST PRO-SLAV VOICE IN THE ENTIRE AUSTRIA-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE!

Yes, this slavic nationalist killed a fucking slavic nationalist sympathizer.

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

more @ . ..

In other words he was the patsy to start a conflict.

Who would be retarded enough to think this single guy started even just WW1? He was an ignorant goon used for foreign policy. Damn plebs and their ignorance of geopolitics.

>This one man SINGLE-HANDEDLY
You gotta love American education.

Gavrilo Princip is such an average pleb that is quite astonishing that he would have such an impact on the world stage.

How was anyone outside the Austrian court meant to know that?

So is there like a guinness world record for this guy? Are they accepting new attempts?

thats one of the reasons he was chosen for the assassination, the people behind it wanted a sovereign serbia, not a strenghtend serbia within the AHE

merkel

definitely merkel

panslavic state i mean, serbia was actually independent

I guess this makes him the most alpha man of the 20th century.

Reminds me of Bernardo Silva, playing for Monaco, atm

The trick is the organization can't be vague about what country you're from. It has to be an enemy country with powerful allies

the 9/11 hijackers were almost all Saudi but the US invaded whoever they wanted because of that. Afghanistan, Iraq, and a few drones in Pakistan here and there.

You need to call your organization "Iranians against everyone against Iran" or something like that so the people demand war with Iran.

Israel wasn't a nation at the time.

Nice pic

one of the assassins, who waited for ferdinand in sarajevo, is in my family tree

That was the point , was for Israel to become a nation , also war-profiteering

also

Consequentialism is basically the nigger of ethics - that these things happened which the man could not even conceive of as eventual consequences of his actions do not make him culpable, nor evil. He was a proud Serbian nationalist, fighting against multicultural tyrrany. A good man.

That doesn't look like Sam Hyde to me

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

reminder to gas the serbs

probably the muslim, you piece of shit

good guess, since mehmedbašić was the only one who escaped jail.
but wrong anyhow

Nationalism was already dead by 1900, fool.

Nigga try harder next time.

HEIL

>the powder keg only exploded because of this specific match, if this exact match didn't exist, it wouldn't of exploded.

>Serbs
>White

>everybody's favorite chuckledwarf

>american education

No, history operates like tectonic plates. The pressure was building, Princip just happened to be the trigger. Shit would've hit the fan either way.

>Mfw he survived the war(s) because he was too young to be tried as an adult and got like 10 years or some shit because he was 17 at the time

What's with the fury

>This one man SINGLE-HANDEDLY
>started World War I

Nope, pretty minor. The spark that lit the gas isn't the true cause.

Conrad should've fucking killed himself for the millions of Austro-hungarian boys he sent to die, completely inept leader.

Cant even put it into perspective nowdays , before the wars we were proud growing nation , but if today Austria said i wanna annex a part of you whole fucking country would ask if they can be annexed too