Let's say your child commits treason. And there is 100% video evidence of it...

Let's say your child commits treason. And there is 100% video evidence of it. And the government appoints you the executioner.

Would you be able to execute your only child for treason?

pic unrelated

>my child assassinates DUDE WEED LAYMO or any other act of detriment to the Canadian shithouse government
>I'm somehow meant to view this as a crime

Yeah, why not?

You can have a new one up and running in less than a year.

So you would sacrifice your child at the altar of nationalism?

>punishing your child for fighting the boot instead of licking it

There are statist cucks here who actually would

Pathetic

Hillary treason or "went against the jewish elite" treason?

I don't get this meme.

I can just make a new kid.
I'd probably cry for a day or so but not much of a loss.

Yes, if my son were a little shit, he wouldn't deserve to live.

.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

no one is above the law :^)

This was literally an episode of "Silver Spoon".

Yes, they're going to die anyway, they'd just find some other executioner. I can just ignore the circumstances though and offer the sacrifice to Kek. Our lord needs power in the upcoming war against Moloch.

It depends if he committed "treason" or actual treason.

If he committed "treason," i.e., leaking kike secrets that the government shouldn't have been keeping from anybody to begin with, or freeing prisoners held illegally by the state, then no.

If he committed actual treason, like, say, fabricating evidence to justify flooding our country with shitskins, or attempting to subvert the Constitution, or plotting a coup to install a Left-Wing dictatorship, I'd strangle him to death with my bare hands, and then kill myself for having fathered a traitor.

Depends. If he betrayed a nationalist country, I'd do it with a smile. If he betrayed a current neo-Marxian Western country, no.

I'd kill my children if they ruined my gene pool by integrating with subhumans so yes

No, but that kind of punishment would make a good deterrent

Actually I'd just be having a late term abortion, so no wrongs here

Ha.
Ha.
Like I give a shit what loony drones expect of me.

You're a slave.

>would you be able to execute your child
People who answer yes have either no child, or no soul, or both.
Sage plz, there's enough sociopath topics around.

How the fuck does a kid commit treason?

let's say treason against a Nigel Farage led UK

I didn't say he was a little shit. I said he committed treason.

imagine that there was a 1% chance that you could help him escape

let's say he committed treason against the trump administration. Would you kill your kid for trump?

Let's say it was a Trump led US

Didn't say interracial marriage. I said treason against the nation state.

Why do you say no?

I mean your adult offspring. Like your 25 year old son.

Are you asking for a friend of something?

no it's a pure hypothetical.

I want to know whether people would choose nation over family.

i am just curious

>pure hypothetical
See there's the problem with purely hypothetical cases with an infitiesimal probability of happening. Assuming you haven't been an absolute shit as a father:
1) it won't happen
2) you won't do it anyway after spending a quarter of a century sacrificing your life for his.

Your premise is impossible. Any useful definition of 'child' would imply that they are not fully responsible for their actions. Thus, they cannot be guilty of most crimes as they fail mens rea.

An authority that appoints a father to kills his son does not deserve their authority.

Yes, little shit has it coming

Time to quit speech and debate newfag

>implying that I don't have more loyalty to my kin than I do the state.

nigger, you must be smoking sherms.

lol no, I'd help him get away with it, what's wrong with you?

of course not.
family>government
that's the only non-degenerate way of viewing it.

So you're implying that it's impossible to hold two strong values at the same time, with one (your role as a parent) taking slight priority?

You have to go back, CTR shill.

The chance of my father executing me for treason is more likely than me killing my own son for anything, not considering i will probably never get the satisfaction of getting close to getting a son but still

underrated answer

in this case child simply means offspring. even after they have grown into adulthood they would be your child just as you would still be one of their parents

probably, yes

if hes already caught im not doing him or the rest of my family any favors by going down with him

maybe he shouldve been more careful

dude i never said it was impossible. i was just curious as to how most people would rank those two. Of course, everybody likes their nation and their family. I was curious about which comes first.

A lot of people said nation at the beginning of the thread, now the tide is turning

interesting

No child of mine will be a traitor
And no traitor is a child of mine

The only question I have is chair or firing squad?

you don't actually have any children, do you?

in fact, you're probably not even 20 years old, Jason

If you sacrifice a child, you can still have principles and have another child.

If you sacrifice your principles, you can never get them back and your children will not respect you.

How about you don't make the scenario fucking retarded?

>WOULD YOU MURDER YOUR CHILD?!?

How about

>Would you carry out the execution of your 22 year old son who has the ability to make decisions based on his own experiences that lead to an act of treason

Depends on what titles I hold. Am i a civil servant? Am i president, or some public figure held to a standard above that of private citizen?

If you're entrusted with representing and embodying the ideals of a culture, or law, etc, you would be expected to perform the act.

I would perform the act if it were central to a larger theme than myself and my tragedy. If I was just an average Joe, then no, why would anyone?

I'll hold his head high for Allah

Only licensed medical professionals can be appointed as executioners. Even if I were a medical professional, this could fall under "conflict of interest." Nonsensical hypothetical questions are pointless.

Oh I assumed we were in the future Unless States of Islam.

No, I'd break him tf outta there and then we'd overthrow the government together

So what's your answer, then, pal?

GOOD MAN. I don't know how anyone can put the nation-state above family. It is very cult-like in my opinion.

Especially when most governments are already money-based. Not actually making decisions in our favor, as a whole country, but what will benefit the people already in power. I'm not about it. Governments should have never been formed in the first place. Who gets to just decide "hey man, let's make this guy in charge of like... everybody else. Whatever he says goes. If you disobey this dude, you're gunna have to be locked in a room and all of ur privileges are gunna be taken away"

i'm so with you.

we have to have a sceptical attitude toward any kind of authority

doesn't mean we disobey but we should atleast be skeptical

Because all governments are shit, there isn't a single one in the world that is made by people interested in the well being of their own people.

No, fuck statism.